Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sabrinaaa, can you please do me a favour? Go die πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘But tell me the plot and ending before doing me this favour πŸ˜†
Kyaaa huaaa un ko? πŸ€’
Never ever leave an update on a cliff hanger again or ill murder youu. Yeah UAE a kar ill kill you πŸ˜‰Aur this is not a dhamkiii. Okay? πŸ˜ˆ 
Im too excited to read it.. πŸ˜› i love tragedies , so i love you too πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ 
Well this was so wel written, now i want to read it soon. πŸ˜­

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly I would like 2 say that I A HUGE FAN OF YOUR STYLE OF WRITING and the way you have penned down Zain's emotions,his trepidations and the condition of his tormented heart.I can't wait for the next update..please don't leave us with a cliffhanger to survive on for a long time πŸ˜Š
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plzzz plzzz continue soon i cant wait to read how this osem story unfolds update soon
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
REPLIES TO YOUR COMMENTS ^^
READ
and
So that I know you've read itπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: laysluv

Poor Zain.Feel bad for him. It's okay ^^ He'll survive.

Loved the story,do continue.πŸ‘πŸΌ Glad you did Sure ;)

Originally posted by: craziness05

Res abhi busy hun baad mein padhungi...!! Better UNRES soon. Kaha tha na meine...agli baar ghustakhi ki toh...

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Awww this one was for me πŸ€— Yes baby πŸ€—Mine is not better too😭😭😭 Hope jaldi theek ho jaye Anyways evil person πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haha...woh toh mein hoon hi. You gave such an exciting sneak peak full of suspense. Thanks ^^ Now I will have to wonder that what happened to Haiders  Socho Socho U better update soon πŸ˜† Yeah soon..Take care !!You too!

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

sneak peak is too much confusing and scarey.Mwahahaha 😈plz don't let anything happen to Aliya or her family plz Lets see πŸ˜‰and update soon Sure ^^.

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Thanks for the Sneak Peak dear..!! Welcome ^^
But Sneak Peak wont do much, you will have to update Fast..!! haan haan woh bhi milega
And though it is really confusing at scaring, I know you would make the best out of it...!! Hopefully ;)
Would be waiting dear...!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³Wait will be over soon

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

Omg what the heck..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hate u I Love You too :*
How can u end it so fast Sneak Peek tha, it HAD to end fast πŸ˜›
I was getting to grips with it and boom...it ended MwaaahahHaha..
I'm screaming at my phone screen right now lol  Hahha
Please update very soon..Sure^^
I can't wait but you have to
So exited for the next part hope to live upto your expectations ^^
Urghhh I would have been better if without a sneak peak hahaha
Update soon

Originally posted by: ZayaShiz

You are so damn evil😳 LoL I know πŸ˜†

Tujhe kya tragedy ke mosquito ne khaliya hai? itna dukh LAATI kaha se hai??? Sab mere tragic brain ka kamaal hai πŸ˜†
now update to fast karna hi hoga...adhoora sneek peek chhod ke chali gayi...sneak peek aisa hi hota hai boss
Mera bechara zain...😭...Bahot tadpaya hai use meine...sorry Zainu πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Sabrinaaa, can you please do me a favour? Go die πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘WOW. But as much as I want to fulfill any favor you ask of me, unfortunately I cant do this one. But tell me the plot and ending before doing me this favour πŸ˜† Stupid

Kyaaa huaaa un ko? πŸ€’Kuch toh hua hai...kuch ho gaya hai...SOCHO SOCHO
Never ever leave an update on a cliff hanger again or ill murder youu. Isi mein toh maza hai Yeah UAE a kar ill kill you πŸ˜‰Aur this is not a dhamkiii. Okay? πŸ˜ˆ Ufff...mein toh darr gayin πŸ˜›
Im too excited to read it.. πŸ˜› i love tragedies , so i love you too πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Hayyee..The only person who loves me after reading this sneak peek πŸ˜­Come gimme a hug *sobs* πŸ€—
Well this was so wel written, now i want to read it soon. πŸ˜­ Milega milega...sabr rakh

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

firstly I would like 2 say that I A HUGE FAN OF YOUR STYLE OF WRITING OMG THIS IS LIKE THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENT I HAVE RECIEVED THANK YOU SO SO MUCH 😳 and the way you have penned down Zain's emotions,his trepidations and the condition of his tormented heart.Thanks ^^I can't wait for the next update..please don't leave us with a cliffhanger to survive on for a long time πŸ˜ŠSure I'll update soon ;)

Originally posted by: zayalove

Plzzz plzzz continue soon i cant wait to read how this osem story unfolds update soon Sure I will ^^

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow sneak peek sounds scary
Hope everything is ok
Continue soon
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really scary sneek peak... Ab kya hoga kitchen mein???? Mystery solve soon pls 😊 i can't wait πŸ˜›
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You left at a cliffhanger... that's not fair πŸ˜” 
the sneak peak looks very intriguing yet scary 
you must update this one as soon as you can k ?? Dun leave us hanging or we might fall off the cliff πŸ˜†
thanks for the PM
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m loving ur FF sooo much.. i dnt comment bt always hit like button.. always look forward for ur updates.. loving it so much that i want our shows cvs to read this and put this track as it is in our show rather than showing this typical saas bahu drama which is becoming torturous to watch... if this track will b shown in serial i m damn sure all viewers old or young will enjoy it and trps will increase.. so pls update soon coz u knw nw hw much i m loving it. .. waiting eagerly for it.. 😊 Edited by geet0910 - 9 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Oh god last pe suspense create kardiya. Cant wait update past plz!!!
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTE IN THE NEXT POST. REQUEST HAI.

Hey Sab Log! Kaise ho? Mein waapis aa gayi hoon. Chapter 4 ke saath.

Sorry for the cliffy last time. Um...not really.

This one is for Aastha aka -craziness05-.

Why? You ask.

Because she's crazyyy.

And I love her :* 

πŸ€—

AGAIN, NOT PROOF READ.

I've marked Sneak Peek ke START and END points in red.

Open Your Eyes, Remember Me

Chapter 4

--- [Sneak peak starts] ---

4th April, 2014, 10:30 AM

Kareem Book Shop, Bhopal

"Aur kitna time lagega?" Zain asked frustrated.

"Arey Bhaijaan! Printer mein kuch gadbad ho gayi hai, technician dekh raha hai, 10 minute aur." Kareem, the shop owner said.

"10 minute hi toh nahin hain mere paas." Zain muttered to himself.

"Jee kuch kaha aapne?" Kareem asked.

"Nahin nahin. Aap printer sahi karwaiye jaakar." Zain said.

Zain had a very crystal clear plan in his head, he just prayed that everything would go accordingly, no last minute crisis. The only problem was to somehow get Aaliya out of the house and into the car. Till yesterday he was very sure he'd somehow manage to trick Aaliya but after their last night's conversation, or should he call it their outburst, he doubted Aaliya would even want to look at him.

Not that he was very happy with her either. She kept repeating this one line Zeeshan mere hone waale shauhar which made his blood boil and his thoughts go haywire.

Yet.

Yet he knew it was irrational on his part to behave like that. Aaliya wasn't wrong, he tried to tell himself. She belives that she's getting married and there's this third person who's becoming a hurdle in between. She might be attracted to him a little bit. Heck, she was attracted to him more than a little bit. But this is a girl of principles Ms. Aaliya Ghulam Haider we are talking about. She wouldn't tolerate an inch of deviation from her well defined rules and regulations of life. That's why she wouldn't tolerate Zain. He was a walking and talking example of lawlessness. And that was the reason of her previous outburst.

But then again he was a human only.

A human with a heart.

A heart which had been shattered, shattered to the point that he was afraid he'd ever be able to mend it back.

But he had to, there was his Aaliya. A reason to live. He just hoped today's plan would be successful and he could safely shift Aaliya to a better place.

What would happen after that, he did not know.

Right now, he had just one agenda and he hoped to do that right.

"Bhaijaan?" Kareem prompted.

Zain broke out of his train of thoughts. "Huh? Accha haan...kya hua?"

"Kitni der se bula raha hoon aapko. Mein keh raha tha ki bataiye kya print karna hai? Printer theek ho gaya."

"Accha. Mein batata hoon." Zain said as he walked towards a spare computer and opened his email.

"Yeh 4 air tickets hain. Inhe jaldi se de dijiye." Zain told Kareem.

"Ji bas 1 minute lagega." Kareem said as he gave the Print' command.

"Yeh lijiye bhaijaan ho gaya." Kareem said as he handed out the tickets to him.

Zain paid the shop keeper and left for home.

The Ghulam Residence

"Hello? Aapki bheji hui taxi abhi tak ghar nahin pahunchi hai!" Zain snapped into the phone. "Dekhiye ab yeh sorry vorry band kijiye aur zara jaldi kariye please. I need a taxi urgently! Kitni der aur lagegi?" Zain asked as he entered the house. "10 minute? Theek hai, lekin ek minute bhi zyada nahin. Okay? Cool." He said as he cancelled the call.

"Phoops! Kahaan hain aap?" Zain called out as he reached the living room.

"Allah! Ab ye Phoops kahan chali gayi? Room mein hongi!" Zain made his way towards the bedroom.

"Phoops aap bhi na. Kahan kahan dhoond raha tha aapko. Accha aap aur Phoopa ready--" Zain started as he opened the door.

But there was no sign of Shabana.

Or Ghulam.

"Phoops? Phoopha?" Zain said, his heartbeat increasing by each passing second.

Zain tried the bathroom door, but it was unlocked, no one inside.

He ran towards the living room again scanning the whole area. But there was no sign of anyone.

"Phoops Phoopa!! Kahan hain aap dono?" Zain cried as he ran towards the spare rooms.

"Phone karta hoon." Zain thought as he dialed Shabana's number. He heard it ring and ran towards the source of the sound.

But he was disappointed as it led to their bedroom.

"Phoops! Phoopa!" Zain called out, clutching at his hair. His head was pounding and his heart threatened to come out of his ribcage. He had sorted out everything. Every last thing.

And what was happening now?

He tried Ghulam's number and he heard it ring. Except it was not from the bedroom but from somewhere else.

He followed the sound, his breathing shallow and a layer of sweat covering his forehead.

The sound was coming from the kitchen he realized.

What was Phoopha doing in the kitchen? He thought.

The sound grew louder as he reacher closer to the kitchen. Each step filled him with dread.

Dread of the unknown.

Dread of the unseen.

Zain entered the kitchen.

And he stopped dead in his tracks.

--- [Sneak peak ends] ---

How the hell did everything go so wrong?

:: ONE HOUR BEFORE ::

Same Day, 9:45 AM

The Ghulam Residence

"Kahan jaa rahe ho Zain? Hame kuch hi der mein nikalna hai." Shabana asked Zain.

"Jee phoops woh mein tickets print karwane jaa raha tha. Aur kal jo taxi book karwayi thi woh aa nahin rahi hai. Us aadmi ne last minute per cancel kar diya. Wahin paas mein doosri shop hai, wahan se book kara lunga. Yahi sab kaam niptane jaa raha hoon." Zain replied.

"Lekin print out toh kal raat hi karne waale the na tum?" Shabana asked.

"Haan...lekin woh..." Zain fumbled. "Arey haan! Shop band ho gayi thi. Isliye abhi jaa raha hoon. Jaldi aa jaunga phoops, aap tension mat lo." He smiled. "Bas saara saaman taiyaar rakhiye, theek?"

"Haan haan theek hai. Sambhal kar jana. Aur jaldi waapis aana. Pata nahin kyu mujhe itni ghabrahat ho rahi hai."

"Pehle kabhi kisi ko kidnap kiya hai aapne?" Zain whispered, seriously.

"Nahin toh." Shabana whispered back.
"Tabhi toh! First time hai na, ghabrahat to hogi hi." Zain said triumphly. "Dheere dheere aadat pad jayegi, phoops. Jab expert ban jayengi toh ghabraahat udanchhuu, meri tarah." Zain winked.

"Chup!" Shabana hit him on his shoulder. "Bewakoof kahin ka! Yahaan meri jaan par bani hui hai aur tujhe mazaak sooj raha hai!"

"Arey atleast mein aapke khoobsoorat se chehre par muskaan toh lane mein kamiyaab raha." Zain smiled.

"Accha ab jaao, aur jaldi waapis aao. Allah Hafiz." Shabana said, smiling.

"Allah Hafiz Phoops." Zain said hopping down the stairs towards the main gate.

10 Minutes Later

9:55 AM

"As-Salam-Alaikum! Arey Bhai shaadi ka ghar itna soona-soona kyun hai?" A female voice pierced through the quiet.

"Walekum As-Salam Ammijaan! Aap yahan?" Aaliya came out of her bedroom, surprised to see Asmita home, especially when her wedding was scheduled to be in a few hours, 3 hours to be precise.

"Kyun? Apni bahu ko dekhne mein koi paabandi hai kya? Lo Zeeshan bhi aa gaya!" Asmita said."Jaldi aao beta, kitni der laga di tumne."

"Haan Ammi mein woh bas.."Zeeshan started.

"Accha chodo! Aaliya beta, Ammi Abbu kahan hain tumhaare?" Asmita asked.

"Jee ek minute." Aaliya said as she went to call her parents.

"Bewakoof! Itni der kyun lag gayi tujhe? Accha sun! Kaam hua ki nahin? Woh laaye ho na tum?" Asmita asked Zeeshan. "Jee Ammi. Aap befikr rahiye, woh hai mere paas." Zeeshan said, patting the pocket of his jeans.

"Accha chup kar! Aa rahe hain woh log." Asmita said, putting her fake smile back on her powdered face.

"Samdhan Ji Samdhi Ji As-Salam-Alaikum!" Asmita chirped.

"Walekum As-Salam." They both greeted her cheerfully.

Shabana and Ghulam both knew this was the last time Asmita would ever see of them. Because in the next 1 hour they would be flying, away from all the miseries these people have caused them. So pretending to be happy was not a pain anymore, there were happy after all. Only there reasons were different. Way different from Asmita's.

Aaliya brought sherbets for them and excused herself from there and went to her room.

Four of them, the two Haiders and two Ahmeds sat in the living room.

Asmita motioned her son and he gave her a curt nod before smiling at the Haiders again.

"Kuch hi der mein in do gharon ke beech ek rishta judne waala hai." Asmita smiled.

"Jee woh toh waqt hi batayega ki kaun se rishte judne waale hain aur kaunse tootne." Shabana smiled back, looking into her eyes.

"Jee? Mein kuch samjhi nahin..." Asmita said.

"Koi baat nahin. Khoobsoorat aurton ki ek yahi toh kami hoti hai, ki woh aqal ki baatein samajh nahin pati...koi baat nahin...waqt sab samjha dega. Tab tak ke aap log lijiye na sherbet." Shabana said.

"Jee haan...aap dono bhi lijiye." Asmita said taking one for herself and Zeeshan and passing on the other glasses to them.

"Aaliya kahan chali gayi?" Zeeshan asked.

"Tumse kahin door gayi ho--" Ghulam caught himself. "Matlab...mera matlab kamre mein hogi apne." Ghulam said taking a sip from the glass, feeling a bit uneasy.

Both Zeeshan and Asmita smirked at each other.

"Aur Zain? Woh bhi dikhaayi nahin de raha." Asmita asked.

"Tickets..." Shabana said.

"Tickets? Kaunse tickets Samdhan Ji?" Asmita asked.

Shabana blinked.

"Jee? Nahin nahin. Kuch bhi bole jaa rahi hoon mein..." Shabana said, shaking her head. "Baahar gaya hoga kuch kaam se..." She said, massaging her temples. She took the sherbet and drank it all in one go, hoping it would help to calm her nerves.

And her eyes started drooping suddenly.

"Ghulam Saheb!" She turned to look at him but his eyes were already closed.

Suddenly the world aroung her tilted and  caught the armrest to balance herself.

She looked at their empty glass and then at Asmita's victorious face.

"Dhokhaa..." Shabana said. "Dhokaa diya...tum logon ne..." Shabana tried to get up but everything started spinning around her and sat back again.

"Meri pyaari Shabana Begum. Kya soch rahin thi aap? Hamari aankhon mein dhool jhonk kar aap log yahaan se nikal lenge? Shayad aap jaanti nahin hain ki hum bahot puraane khiladi hain." Asmita smirked viciously.

"Nahin...nahin..." Shabana said, her eyes drooping. "Zain..." She said reaching for the cordless phone on the table.

Zeeshan grabbed it before she could reach it. "Koi nahin bacha sakta aapko. Iss baar toh Zain bhi nahin." He said as he threw the phone on the sofa.

"Zeeshan! Jaldi iss buddhe ko thikaane laga do!" Asmita said hurriedly.

"Aur yeh?" He said, pointing towards a half conscious Shabana.

"Iska mujhe kaam hai abhi." Asmita smirked.

10:10 AM

"Abhi?" Aaliya asked, shocked.

"Haan beta abhi. Jaldi karo." Asmita said.

"Lekin nikaah toh dedh (2.5) ghante baad hai na?" Aaliya said.

"Haan beta. Lekin ham ghar waalon ko toh jaldi pahunchna hoga wahaan par na? Jaldi yeh shaadi ka joda lo aur ise pehen kar aa jao." Asmita said impatiently.

"Aur Ammi Abbu?" Aaliya asked peeping outside the door of her room.

"Woh log bhi tayyar hi ho rahe hain beta. Ab Jaldi karo! Waqt nahin hai mere paas zaya karne ke liye." Asmita said shutting the door on Aaliya's face.

Aaliya sat in front of the dressing table, staring at the maroon and golden lehenga in front of her. 

She was getting married today. 

Wow, time had really flown by. People always say this. She herself had said this in the numerous speeches she'd given in her school days, but it was today she really experienced it.

Wasn't it just two days back she passed her 12th grade?

And just yesterday she got her college degree?

And now she was getting married.

She sighed and closed her eyes.

Maroon aur golden ke combination mein tumhari naak ek dedh inch toh lambi lagti hai...

Her eyes flew open the moment she shut them.

What was that?

What the hell was that?

Was she really going mad? She was conjuring up thoughts about Zain? Like, seriously?

Last night she was actually supposed to scream at Zain, shout at him for...for doing what he did. But Zain had completely reversed the situation. He had screamed at her finally and left.

Left her thinking.

Thinking that he wasn't completely wrong either, half of what he said was true.

But only half.

Okay, she might be attracted to him a little bit, but a little bit only. And that little bit was completely under her control.

The way he said that she wanted the kiss was utterly wrong. She had tried to move away from him...a little bit.

Ugh! Hell. Whatever it was, it was over. One mistake. That is it. It doesn't mean she has to sit with the guilt forever. Zain must've done such things so many times, he might've gone so much further. She didn't even do anything. It was okay, she shouldn't be guilty.

Wait! She was comparing herself with Zain, that stupid idiot?

Ugh..Zain...Again.

Ya Allah! Meri madad kariye. Aaj mera Nikaah hai, mein us idiot ke bare mein baar baar kyu soch rahi hoon. Mujhe raasta dikhaiye. Aaliya prayed as she walked towards her cupboard.

She opened the cupboard when something fell on her head.

"Ouch!" Aaliya winced.

"Aaliya beta! Jaldi karo! Tayyar hui ya nahin." Asmita's voice came from outside.

"Ji Ammijaan! Bas panch minute aur!" Aaliya said.

"Paanch minute nahin hain hamare paas beta!" Asmita yelled.

Aaliya was confused as to why Asmita was so much in hurry.

"Beta tumhare Ammi Abbu marriage hall ke liye nikal rahe hain."

What? Now how could her parents just leave leave her like that and go? Especially on her wedding?

"Ammi Abbu mere bina jaa rahe hain?" Aaliya asked, confused.

"Haan, yakeen nahin aata toh mein tumhari Ammi ko bulati hoon." Asmita said.

"Aaliyaahh..." A soft voice whispered from the other side of the door.

"Aa gayi tumhari Ammi. Samdhan Ji! Aaliya ko bataiye ki aap jaa rahi hain." Aaliya heard Asmita.

"Haan..beta hum.."

"Boliye boliye"

"Haan..hum jaa rahe hain...Beta tum--"

"Sun liya Aaliya beta? Ammi jaa rahi hain aur tumse kehna chaahti hain ki tum jaldi se tayyar ho kar hamare saath marriage hall pahunch jaao." Asmita finished.

"Ammijaan kya mein Ammi se mil sakti hoon? Unki aawaz kuch sahi nahin lag rahi. Ammi aapki tabiyat toh theek hai?" Aaliya asked. Why did her Ammi's voice sound so...drowsy kind of?

"Arey beta. Woh bilkul theek hain. Beti ko vida karne waali hain, udaas toh hongi hi na." Asmita said.

"Lekin ek baar mein unse mil leti toh--" Aalia started.

"Kaha na nahin!" Asmita yelled at her. "Arey beta..." she said, more calmly. "Mera matlab hai ki marriage hall mein mil lena na. Abhi jaldi karo, meri pyaari bacchi, theek hai?" Asmita said more sweetly.

"Jee Ammijaan. Aa rahi hoon mein." Aaliya quietly said as she took the dress and made her way towards the washroom.

10:25 AM

"MashaAllah MashaAllah! Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai meri hone waali bahu!" Asmita said as Aaliya made her way out of her room.

Asmita might have been a liar, a big time liar, infact. But what she said at that moment was definitely not a lie. Aaliya looked absolutely bewitching in the maroon and golden lehenga. Zain was lucky he was not present, else he would've gone back to the hospital he had come from a month back, only he'd be in a different ward now, the Cardio ward, but hey! You could not blame him.

"Ammi Abbu nikal gaye honge na? Aur Zeeshan?" Aaliya asked Shabana.

"Haan beta, kab ke nikal gaye woh toh. Zeeshan hi unhe gaadi mein lekar gaya hai. Ab Chale? Gaadi bahar hai." Asmita said.

"Ek minute. Paani pi loon." Aaliya said walking towards the kitchen.

Asmita panicked. "Arey nahin nahin!" She said, blocking her path. "Paani Vaani baad mein pee lena beta, abhi chalo." She said holding Aaliya's hand and dragging her outside.

"Chalo chalo, baitho andar." Asmita ushered Aaliya inside and finally herself got in.

The driver turned on the ignition and they were off...to a place where Aaliya's life was about the change forever.

"Arey! Ruk kyun gaye?" Asmita asked the driver.

"Memsaab! Is road per bahot traffic hai, kahiye to doosre raasta se chalu?" He asked.

"Haan haan! Jahan se chalna hai wahaan se le chalo. Bas jaldi karo. Wahaan qazi sahib intezaar kar rahe honge." Asmita said hurriedly.

:: PRESENT ::

10:50 AM

The Ghulam Residence

Zain took a step towards Ghulam and Shabana, who were lying on the floor, their faces wan and pale.

So pale.

There was no blood anywhere.

One positive point.

Zain took another step and bent down.

He extended his hand towards Ghulam's. His hand was shaking with fear. With dread.

Sweat ran down his forehead along the side of his face and disapperead in the hem of his shirt.

Zain took a deep breath, they're fine, he told himself over and over again.

He closed him eyes and opened them again.

They're fine, he told himself as he placed his thumb over Ghulam's wrist searching for his pulse.

There was absolutely nothing at first, no movement at all.

But then Zain felt it, a slow but steady rhythm.

He's fine.

He looked at Shabana lying close by, his Phoops.

He went over to her, tears brimming in his eyes.

Phoops, Zain whispered as he took her hand. And despite everything he smiled as he felt her pulse under his thumb.

She's fine too.

They're fine. Just unconscious. He thought.

And Aaliya?

His legs seemed to have a mind of their own as he made a mad dash towards Aaliya's room, each step filled him with dread.

He threw the door of her room open and sucked in his breath.

No sign of Aaliya.

His head was pounding and his thoughts started clouding till only three words overwhelmed his mind: Where was she?

Last part was typed in a jiffy. Ignore it's lameness.

No cliffys this time babies, because Hermain Dubai aakar mera murder karne waali thi toh mein sach mein darr gayin. Lekin next chapter mein I'll be brave Hermy baby. πŸ˜Ž

I know this part was boring, it'll be better next time, theek?

Please Like&&Comment.

For PMs please buddy the account mystories_PM 

PLEASE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE READ THE NOTE IN THE POST BELOW. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

SCROLL DOWN.

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago