Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Replies to your lovely Comments ^^

1. -ZaYalicious-

Firstly, BIG FAT Shukriyaa for using mera wala UNRES

Sabrinaaa, your dad is a doctor? πŸ˜› Dr Malik, ahaan! πŸ˜† Haha..No dad's in sales, not a doctor. I was talking about Dr. Armaan Malik, if you know who he is. And if you don't lemme tell you, he's the first love of my life ❀️ 

Miss Rodriguez, omg ! She was my English teacher in grade 1! πŸ€£ I chose that name because she Asad's English teacher πŸ˜† Didn't know you an KSG have so much in common A horrible one! I liked the part when Zain shouted at her! my teacher gave me tough time whole year. πŸ˜‘Sukoon mila  πŸ˜› Hehe πŸ˜†

Aurr Aww, he donated the blood!😭  Bechara kitna zakhmi tha πŸ˜› He loves her

I loved the part where doctor informed them that Aaliya might fall into coma. Sensational and brilliantly written. πŸ‘πŸΌ Amazing β­οΈ Aww..thank you *blushes* πŸ˜³

I loved the way Zain fooled his mom πŸ˜› Haha..I hate Suriyya! πŸ˜ˆ

Uhmm now comes the silent prayer that Zain made. Omg  Sabrina that was so realistic. Loved itt! β€οΈ Very beautifully written. Outstanding. I especially loved these two diilaogues :

Dad ke accident ke time par Aaliya ne mujhse kaha tha ki Allah apne bando ko pareshaani mein isliye daalte hain taaki unke gunaah dhul sake.

toh aap har ek ki muraad poori farmayenge aur aapke khazaano mein zarra bhar ki bhi kami nahin hogi.

So heart touching! <3 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³Thank You again😳😳

And Sabrina I was thinking what's the connection ! Firstly you mentioned my teacher's name and now Qaadir.. my dad's name is Abdul Qadir ! Chakkar kya hai?  πŸ˜›Why so many coincidences?πŸ˜† OMG LOL! Yeh kya? Itne saare coincidences?! Kuch toh gadbad hai πŸ˜›

"La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin."

(There is none worthy of Worship besides You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, Surely, I' am from among the wrongdoers)

Wow, I like this dua. Glad you included it πŸ˜ƒ And aww, he blew it on her ;) Yes, he's become quite religious now.πŸ˜›

Floating towards life, floating towards a world which had been waiting her arrival' WOWW! Nice lines😳  Shukriyaa πŸ˜³

Lo, ab Zainab agayi! That's my cousins' name lol! πŸ˜› Mamaaa..This is creepy. πŸ˜²

Thankfully, she woke up! πŸ˜Š and Zain with just a towel around his waist πŸ€£Shampoo in his hair, hahahah! Yeah, the first time the idea for this FF came in my mind, which was months ago, I imagined this as the first scene. I HAD to put it. But she doesn't remember him. Anyways, I'm waiting for the next update. 2 Din ka intezaar  Lol yes I'm very greedy ! πŸ˜†

Amazing update, Sabrina.πŸ‘ Thankyou for that exclusive res πŸ˜ƒ Oh Pleaasssee..mention not πŸ˜† And yes, it is does compensate for your previous chudailgiri πŸ˜† Thank God! Do tell what's the connection.. Zainab, Qadir, Rodriguez πŸ˜‰ Bach ke raho...I'm stalking you πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

THANKS LOADS FOR THIS LOVELY COMMENT HERMAIN. KOI CRITICISM BHI HO TOH PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE. I NEED TO IMPROVE NA? πŸ˜‰

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Exclusively *RESERVED* for the loveliest Hermain aka -ZaYalicious- πŸ˜‰

I hope this compensates for my previous chudailgiri!

*UNRESERVED*

Sabrinaaa, your dad is a doctor? πŸ˜› Dr Malik, ahaan! πŸ˜† Miss Rodriguez, omg ! She was my English teacher in grade 1! πŸ€£ A horrible one! I liked the part when Zain shouted at her! my teacher gave me tough time whole year. πŸ˜‘Sukoon mila  πŸ˜›

Aurr Aww, he donated the blood!😭  Bechara kitna zakhmi tha πŸ˜›

I loved the part where doctor informed them that Aaliya might fall into coma. Sensational and brilliantly written. πŸ‘πŸΌ Amazing β­οΈ 

I loved the way Zain fooled his mom πŸ˜› Uhmm now comes the silent prayer that Zain made. Omg  Sabrina that was so realistic. Loved itt! β€οΈ Very beautifully written. Outstanding. I especially loved these two diilaogues :

Dad ke accident ke time par Aaliya ne mujhse kaha tha ki Allah apne bando ko pareshaani mein isliye daalte hain taaki unke gunaah dhul sake.

toh aap har ek ki muraad poori farmayenge aur aapke khazaano mein zarra bhar ki bhi kami nahin hogi.

So heart touching! <3

And Sabrina I was thinking what's the connection ! Firstly you mentioned my teacher's name and now Qaadir.. my dad's name is Abdul Qadir ! Chakkar kya hai?  πŸ˜›Why so many coincidences?πŸ˜† 

"La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin."

(There is none worthy of Worship besides You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, Surely, I' am from among the wrongdoers)

Wow, I like this dua. Glad you included it πŸ˜ƒ And aww, he blew it on her ;)

Floating towards life, floating towards a world which had been waiting her arrival' WOWW! Nice lines😳 

Lo, ab Zainab agayi! That's my cousins' name lol! πŸ˜›

Thankfully, she woke up! πŸ˜Š and Zain with just a towel around his waist πŸ€£Shampoo in his hair, hahahah! But she doesn't remember him. Anyways, I'm waiting for the next update. Lol yes I'm very greedy ! πŸ˜†

Amazing update, Sabrina.πŸ‘ Thankyou for that exclusive res πŸ˜ƒ And yes, it is does compensate for your previous chudailgiri πŸ˜† Do tell what's the connection.. Zainab, Qadir, Rodriguez πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ So sweet Sabrinaaa πŸ˜›
Still I can res as nobody is here   πŸ˜‰Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
boring??????????😲😲😲
kya ho gya hai aaj kl logo ko? acche acche kaam bure lgte hai...πŸ€”
itna accha part tha! agli baar romance dalna thts it!
take care and pm me when u cn!
OMG!!!
Aaliya has lost her nikkah wala memories...
That means I still have a chance with Zainu... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Just Kidding...

I feel so bad for Zain..
Bechara ladka...
I can actually imagine his expression and his chipakne wali tears in when Aaliya says that she is waiting for Zeeshan to come πŸ˜›

Thanks God this isn't a sappy love story..
I'm kinda tired of them now..

But don't make this tragic, okay?

simran422 thumbnail
It was not at all boring!
very emotional update!
you penned down zain's feeling reallly welll.
aliya ki yaad daas chali gae so now it'll be interesting to read how she will fall in love with zain!
Do update soon and PM me phlizzz :)
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved it !!! Great concept must say !!! Waiting for Aliya to recover fast and feel bad for Zain !! Please PM me the next time u update :)
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHAAAT..
Aaliya has lost her memory???
W*F that was so unexpected and shocking...
OMG feel so sorry for Zain...
Sorry lost for words..can't think straight..
Just update the next part quickly please!!!!!
Aaliya coma se uthi aur mein coma mein jaa rahi hoon...!!!!
UPDATE FAST!!!!!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its really emotional.i can imagen all scene.Zain was really broken and when he thought he got everything back he again got shock.Aliya forget about their nikhah,plz don't make Zeeshan entry.waiting for next part.
mariam.ahmadi thumbnail
aw poor zain
plz contiu