Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Why-Rithvik-Dhanjanis-six-pack-Abs-are-still-under-wraps/articleshow/43816188.cms

Why Rithvik Dhanjani's six-pack Abs are still under wraps

Rithvik Dhanjani, who's currently hosting Yeh Hai Aashiqui, is busy pumping iron in the gym to get a toned body.

According to sources, Rithvik has been offered a movie, for which he had to look ripped with a six-pack abs. He achieved it, but the offer didn't materialise.

"The role demanded that I sport a six pack, as I was to play a college boy. Now that the offer hasn't worked out, I will continue hosting the show. I'll need to maintain my six packs till they are finally seen on the big screen," he laughs. Ask him if he plans to pump some more iron and get eight packs instead, and he says, "Let's see," he smiles.

Good things will come well in time for you Rithvik, we know know and believe it. You are hard working, honest, humble, a very dedicated actor and we will always be there for you.
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^From above

Rithvik Dhanjani attending Buzzutsav 2014 in Kolkata

What: Buzzutsav, in association with t2

When: October 1-3, 7pm onwards

Where: Penetti Banquet, Mani Square

What to expect: Traditional and disco dandiya. While N.K. Mundhra and his group will perform the traditional stick dance, DJ Harish will spin tracks on the disco dandiya floor. Expect Rithvik Dhanjani of Pavitra Rishta and Karan Tacker of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai to make an appearance. Anchored by Anwesha Ghosh and Prakash Lath, the evening will also see a number of competitions for guests to participate in and win prizes. Watch out for the selfie contest.

Organiser speak: "The festive season means family time and it's going to be a complete family get-together here, with music, dance and great food," said Mazhar Badgujar, manager of Green Entertainment Production, and Harsh Madhgoria of Buzz 365 Entertainment

Passes: Rs 400 per day and Rs 900 for season passes. Contact Sakshi at 9007261767 and Harsh at 8335800006.

style14 thumbnail
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The IF ranks are out, Rithvik's rank is up, please keep commenting on the profile, need to keep it all green!

Television Celebrity Ranking
in All Channels
For the period Monday, September 22, 2014 to Sunday, September 28, 2014

RankCelebrityViewsBuzzCommentsFansPoints

35Rithvik Dhanjani
Last Week: 69

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Credit: Deepali
style14 thumbnail
Thanks for all the CAPs and updates
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@rithvik_RD plz plz repost or reply pls I beg you Akshay

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD    3 hours ago

@akahay7 hello akshay...i remember this photo..all the beat dear

Shanaya @ashvikmylife  16 hours ago

@rithvik_RD wanna tell u the most important thing...that i cant live without u u r my air i breathe u r the reason for whom i m alive luv u

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD    3 hours ago

@ashvikmylife aww thats really sweet..i love you too shanaya

Disha-#Sidian @mishti142 4 hours ago 

Hey @rithvik_RD its my frnd @SimmieKhan's birthday today, can You Wish her once.. it will b her best bdae gift eva.. pls its a request. .:)

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD    3 hours ago

@mishti142 @SimmieKhan happy birthday simmie...god bless

Anika @NigahAnika  2 hours ago 

@rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 Hey Ashvik I love u so much.I made it when i was in my class.U guys r always in my mind.

Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD    3 hours ago

@NigahAnika @AshaNegi7 thats is lovely my dear but make sure you are paying enough attention in class aswell..thats vry imp we r always here

RithvikRocksInD2D @ashvik_megha 2 hours ago

@rithvik_RD hey rockstar cn i get a rply plss waiting fr ur rplyyy frm d day one i opnd twitter cn u rply mee plss

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD    2 hours ago

@ashvik_megha yes my dear...i hope everything at ur end is awesome.

Deshvik @Desh_moonsamy 2 hours ago

Thats so unfair Rithvik u came online and yet u didnt see my cover @rithvik_RD now im sad:'(

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD    1 hour ago

@Desh_moonsamy i just did my dear..thanks for all u love darling...