Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: indianman

wow.. thats good to see so many of AJAY fans supporting him...

Guys lets keep together & support him till he wins..

here is some lil info about AJAY..

Courtesy LUCKYLEO(SHARMI)

Ajay loves to cook and experiments a lot when he goes to foreign countries.He loves to travel.Another past time of his is sleeping.Ajay also enjoys playing golf.He has a passion for sunglasses as one can see in a cricket match.He never repeats a sunglass after a month.He is a frequent visitor to parties & he cannot stay in a hotel room for long after the match.Ajay is a very friendly jovial,good thinking cricketer with a very healthy temperament and a wonderful ability to live with dissapointment.
He can laugh & crack jokes even in the most tense situations.Listen to this he has the ability to communicate in Gujurati,Hindi,Malyalam,Punjabi & bits of Tamil,Bengali & Kannada which makes him more popular among all the other cricketers.

aww its such a cute pic.. he just looks like a cute boy  😳 😆😆
luckyleo thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

hey lol.. im not in aruba.. i jus change location like this n tht 😳 😆..just hoping ajay.. mahesh and akash is safe 😳

i somehow guessed that, but then thought well, aruba main bhi log rehte hai 😕 😆 😆

like i said i am sure ajay will stay till the end.

u can call me sharmi, short for sharmila 😃

so where are u from?
SLV3 thumbnail
buttercup - aruba, indianman, luckyleo sharmi di....

nice to see you all active in this forum...

universal bhabi...except for abhi,john,arjun and many more good looking guys... 😆 😆
luckyleo thumbnail
butter cup, can't believe u posted over 26,000!

i better not say anything naughty about the above picture... not with u around, moderator 😆 😆 😆
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luckyleo

butter cup, can't believe u posted over 26,000!

i better not say anything naughty about the above picture... not with u around, moderator 😆 😆 😆

hmmm it is pretty tempting to say something  naughty  abt the picture tho' 😛

luckyleo thumbnail

Originally posted by: SLV3

buttercup - aruba, indianman, luckyleo sharmi di....

nice to see you all active in this forum...

universal bhabi...except for abhi,john,arjun and many more good looking guys... 😆 😆

tu kyon mere peeche padi aaj? udhar Karu FC mein gaane gate ho, aur idhar mere peeche peeche aayi ho. kya baat hai? buttercup dekh rahi hai, think of fire safety 😆
luckyleo thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

hmmm it is pretty tempting to say something naughty abt the picture tho' 😛

u bet! isn't that why i spotted it in the first place? 😉 Edited by luckyleo - 17 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
hey leo..no worries..even mods make fun and enjoy 😳 😳 ..so u shudnt stay without saying wht u want 😃 .. u can talk anything which is not offensive im sure 😳 😳
luckyleo thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

hey leo..no worries..even mods make fun and enjoy 😳 😳 ..so u shudnt stay without saying wht u want 😃 .. u can talk anything which is not offensive im sure 😳 😳

was just kidding. 😆
indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok guys,....

We all are here from different sections, some of us know each other, some don't.. so lets do a quick intro of ourselves first, before we come to the end of this show.. wat say? 😉

Let me start... I am GOWTHAM KARINGI, gowthy for friends, i live in london, 30+ of age 😛 , work as a chef, own my own restaurant here in london.. Originally from HYDERABAD, INDIA. A BIG Fan of KARU & CRICKET, so i am normally found where ever these 2 are around...

thats about me..

now lets come up with rest of you guys...

AJAY JADEJA WILL DEFINETLY GO TO THE NEXT ROUND>..BTW... 👏