Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
BTW, for those who are interested in CRICKET,,, West INDIES are 145/9 now... 18 runs required & 9 overs to bowl.. last man, collymore, is in.. Brian LARa is still playing on 39.. 😭 😭

YIPPEEEEEEE...

INDIA won the match,....

WI all out.... 
Edited by indianman - 17 years ago
SLV3 thumbnail
who am i.... πŸ˜†

naam - rohini
kaam - IF main aana

aur kuch??? πŸ˜‰
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Gowtham..I am a working mom in Abu Dhabi UAE... work in a pharma company here...i am wondering if I am older or younger than u coz u didnt specify 30+ what??? is ur age?? πŸ˜‰

I love Karunya and cricket as well...besides this I love following the serial kasam se...I am pretty active on that forum πŸ˜›
SLV3 thumbnail
yippeee... we won the match

thanks for sharing the wonderful news...indianman sorry gowtham Edited by SLV3 - 17 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianman

BTW, for those who are interested in CRICKET,,, West INDIES are 145/9 now... 18 runs required & 9 overs to bowl.. last man, collymore, is in.. Brian LARa is still playing on 39.. 😭 😭

YIPPEEEEEEE...

INDIA won the match,....

WI all out.... 

Wow man...!!!!!!we always do the impossible...why cant we ever win "normally" ever!!! πŸ˜†

luckyleo thumbnail
Thanks gowthy for the intro. and also for updating people here with the scores.

coming to me....

I'm sharmila, sharmi for friends. I live in London as well. i'm a distant cousin of sushmita sen, do look a lot like her. am 23 years old....

well, let me not do it here, i do it to all new members in Karu FC to rag them. πŸ˜†

but here, will come out with the 'facts of my life' πŸ˜ƒ i am sharmila, sharmi for friends. I live in London as well. it changes from here... πŸ˜† i live in london with my hubby sasi and daughter sanjana. i work for a legal firm. coming to IF started as fun and became an addiction. I am a huge huge fan of Karunya. I am called didi by most of the people in my parivar, and i was voted the virtual didi of karunya πŸ˜ƒ

let me also tell u that i live pretty close to gowthy's house and restuarant, and get to hog yummy food on regular basis. πŸ˜‰

rohini, i deliberately left u out of this, coz u might want to give ur own into.. in your own style πŸ˜†
luckyleo thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Hi Gowtham..I am a working mom in Abu Dhabi UAE... work in a pharma company here...i am wondering if I am older or younger than u coz u didnt specify 30+ what??? is ur age?? πŸ˜‰

I love Karunya and cricket as well...besides this I love following the serial kasam se...I am pretty active on that forum πŸ˜›

hi working mom, πŸ˜‰ nice to know u... abu dhabi is it? wow! how old is ur child/children?

btw - gowthy is actually pretty old. he is around 70+ πŸ˜†
SLV3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Wow man...!!!!!!we always do the impossible...why cant we ever win "normally" ever!!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that's about indian team...

luckyleo thumbnail

Originally posted by: SLV3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that's about indian team...

not much fun if we win normally, is it?
TallyHo thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyleo

hi working mom, πŸ˜‰ nice to know u... abu dhabi is it? wow! how old is ur child/children?

btw - gowthy is actually pretty old. he is around 70+ πŸ˜†

good to know that sharmi..i thot I was the oldest person around...but now I am relieved...my daughters are 9 and 3 respectively...