indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey all you ppl, join in the fan club of AJAY JADEJA..

He was born into the royal family of Nawanagar, now JAMNAGAR, which has produced such cricketing greats as KS RANJITSINGHJI and K S Duleepsinhji, Ajaysinhji Daulatsinhji Jadeja had the game in his blood.

Ajay when he was four used to accompany his father to the National Stadium in Delhi .While his dad played cricket he used to fool around in the tunnels there,but soon he started to take the game seriously.After school heused to practise continuosly from 2 in the afternoon till around 8 in the night.He played for Delhi in 1984 and his first tour with Indian cricket team was to Sharjah in 1990.but he didn't get a chance to play.He got his first breakthrough in the tour to Australia in 1992.

Ajay says cricket is more sort of a mental game and he always has sort if mental conversation with himself before the match.Ajay's constant talking and cheering on the cricket field is something which we all know about.He does this mainly to keep up his concentration.Wether batting or fielding Ajay loves to keep talking & even makes the rest of the team members relax. and feel at ease during the critical moments.

His ace batting against Pakistan in the 1996 World Cup which no cricket fan will ever forget.His catch of Allan Border in the 1992 world cup or his performance against Pakistan in the 1996 world cup are events which will always remain in our minds.His highest score in one day cricket is his second century at Colombo where he scored 119 runs.

THE ROMANTIC AJAY JADEJA

Romance To Ajay is Flowers,Candle Light Dinners,Sunsets............According to him there isn't any point on being halfway romantic,one has to go all the way.Love is all about giving not taking.Ajay has a lot of girlfriends but he still claims he hasn't found the SPECIAL ONE yet.Ajay would like his woman to be tall but not taller than him.His height is 5'10.

Ajay loves to cook and experiments a lot when he goes to foreign countries.He loves to travel.Another past time of his is sleeping.Ajay also enjoys playing golf.He has a passion for sunglasses as one can see in a cricket match.He never repeats a sunglass after a month.He is a frequent visitor to parties & he cannot stay in a hotel room for long after the match.

Ajay is a very friendly jovial,good thinking cricketer with a very healthy temperament and a wonderful ability to live with dissapointment.

He can laugh & crack jokes even in the most tense situations.Listen to this he has the ability to communicate in Gujurati,Hindi,Malyalam,Punjabi & bits of Tamil,Bengali & Kannada which makes him more popular among all the other cricketers.

THANKS TO SONYA FOR THIS ARTICLE..

Edited by indianman - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyleo thumbnail
Hey gowthy, well done 👏

tum idhar bhi cha gaye! 😆

join me in the list buddy, here's one more fan of ajay 😃
indianman thumbnail
welcome to the club sharmi.. 😛

luckyleo thumbnail
thanks gowthy. hope u behave atleast here 😆 😆
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wanna join too pls....

My first choice is Shweta & second is Mona...third is Ajay...LOL
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want to join 😳
ajay is my second choice 😳 (first is mona) 😳
Chief Saab thumbnail
hey guys .. m not a big fan of AJ .. but i must say us ne kafi improve kia he apne aap ko .. u guys have to support him always .. he is rocking yaaar .. khaas kar apne last perf me us ne bohut acha kia .. 😉

u guys have to rock to as well .. cumon guys ..yeah keep luvin him .. 😊
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Gowthy!!!! thanks for opening the fanclub. I love Jadega, right from his cricket days. 😳

Well he was gr8 in the first round, he bowled me over with his cart wheel he was really good. 😉I hope his fans vote for him, and we get to see more of him.
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
me a huge fan of him
and i love his hip movementtttt
ajay is a cutie
indianman thumbnail
thanks guys, for joining  the club..

i will update the first page and the member's list..

Edited by indianman - 17 years ago