Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by buttercup

ya rhea is cute.. Big smile

Yeah Butter...i hope ajay n rhea will reach to top two n then win the title

Yeah ajay ka FC hai lekin saath mein rhea ka bhi FC bhi hai Big smile Big smile
hi ... am very new here but i wanna join the club too..i'm in love with ajay jadeja. heheh.. i dunno anythin abt cricket but gosh he's hotness...:P
looks like ajay has hit a jackpot with his partner. Rhea seems to be as popular as Ajay. LOL they do make a good pair. hope they do win.

Originally posted by luckyleo

looks like ajay has hit a jackpot with his partner. Rhea seems to be as popular as Ajay. LOL they do make a good pair. hope they do win.

Yeah..i agree with uLOL...ajay has hit the rhea jackotBig smile

Originally posted by A.S.P.I.R.E

I thot this was AJAY JADEJA's fan club .. Yahan toh sabhi ladkay Rhea pe drool kar rahay hain ! LOL LOL .. Jokes apart, I think she's pretty ! they look really nice together ! Big smile

LOL

i agree on that with u swehtalu,

these guys are droooling over Rhea a lot...  LOL.. its good that way, apart from AJAY, there is more to support this pair init?Wink
Originally posted by kothra

Yeah..i agree with uLOL...ajay has hit the rhea jackotBig smile

Huzi, tum bhi naaa..LOLLOLLOL
rhea jackpot sounds good here...ClapClap
LEt these 2 be till the end..

LOL

ekzactktly sharmi... AJAY will have mroe male fans now, just for his partner sake..LOL

Ajay Jadeja