Posted: 17 years ago
hellooo everybody....

is that true that rati has gone out of contest....i feel sad but happy for ajay that he is still there
you can call lucky leo as sharmi di 😆
I hope he stays on right till the end!! 😊
i really hope tally...he is too good to go at this stage....i wish sanjeev goes out
Originally posted by SLV3

you can call lucky leo as sharmi di 😆

and rohini as rohini bhabi. she is the bhabi of the universe! 😆
Originally posted by SLV3

i really hope tally...he is too good to go at this stage....i wish sanjeev goes out

ajay WILL stay till the end. 😃 too bad if its rati who went out today, it should have been sanjeev.
wow.. thats good to see so many of AJAY fans supporting him...

Guys lets keep together & support him till he wins..

here is some lil info about AJAY..

Courtesy LUCKYLEO(SHARMI)

Ajay loves to cook and experiments a lot when he goes to foreign countries.He loves to travel.Another past time of his is sleeping.Ajay also enjoys playing golf.He has a passion for sunglasses as one can see in a cricket match.He never repeats a sunglass after a month.He is a frequent visitor to parties & he cannot stay in a hotel room for long after the match.Ajay is a very friendly jovial,good thinking cricketer with a very healthy temperament and a wonderful ability to live with dissapointment.
He can laugh & crack jokes even in the most tense situations.Listen to this he has the ability to communicate in Gujurati,Hindi,Malyalam,Punjabi & bits of Tamil,Bengali & Kannada which makes him more popular among all the other cricketers.

gowthy, see, u posted right after me. jahan main jaati hoon wahi chale aate ho....

now that song was for u gowthy 😛 😆 😆

thanks for the credits. put up that info in the first pageEdited by luckyleo - 17 years ago
Originally posted by luckyleo

hi tallyho, buttercup, and others in at the moment. how are u all doing?

can't wait to watch tonight episode....

hey me doing.. good..waiting fr elmination...😳.. how r u leo? 😛
Originally posted by luckyleo

buttercup, howz life in aruba?

hey lol.. im not in aruba.. i jus change location like this n tht 😳 😆..

just hoping ajay.. mahesh and akash is safe 😳