Yes... Love Happened (Kriyaansh FF)

Lovelylavender thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Yes... Love Happened

Life possesses its share of surprises. Shocks, happiness, sadness, and... love.

So here is a tale of love...
Which did not have any conditions, any inhibitions, but, it was meant for two souls who believed in existence of love.

Hello guys...
First of all sorry to all my friends with whom I have almost lost contact..
Actually i just passed my 12th exams and am indulged in all admission processes...
So please accept my apologies if I am highly inactive these days..
And lemme tell u I miss you all my dearies..
Akansha, abhilasha, nikki, simran, rupanshi, tisha, magical mania, careless dreamer (ya, ill still call u tht) , bournvelli,shukti,  anky, rashi, shelly arsha, riya, kriyaanshfreva, mannu, kriapatel,,, and all of u.. i m sorry if i forgot someone.. :(

So here I am.. With a new thought... and no.. my updates wont be based on likes or comments, i would write for the ones who seriously are interested in reading my stories...
Well i would surely appreciate if yu write your views but its your choice :)
New readers can just send me a request on this id for pm
So here it goes...

Edited by Lovelylavender - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovelylavender thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
                                    Part 1

"Oh Puh-lease" groaned a handsome looking man in the college cafeteria enjoying cappuccino with his best friend.
"You are seriously mad..! I mean who the hell wakes up at 4:30 just to make cheese sandwiches!" continued REY...
"Me" came the bold and beautiful reply... "The one... and the only... Kriya Ghai"

It has always been like this hasn't it? Whenever there is any argument... Oops! Sorry.. Let me rephrase it... Whenever there is a "discussion" going on there has to be an involvement of kriya and reyaansh together...

You heard it right... Here enters our Hero... Reyaansh Singhania, nope,, not the heartthrob.. but ya,, definitely one of the most smart and intelligent guy in the college campus... who never showed off how rich and good looking he was... because he believed in earning respect and love.

Just like someone else...
Kriya Ghai..
The cute girl next door who had a wonderful rich family and was full of dreams and ambitions about her life... A family friend of Rey and someone who always wondered what is the actual meaning of true love. Well she came to Mumbai to find her answers but till now all she could find was an amazing best friend Sharon who always stood by her, A nerdy cute friend, Swayam who never backed out to do Kriya's help in any academic problems, and ofcourse, An amazing human being in the skin of a guy named Reyaansh Singhania. Was Kriya attracted to him? Ummm.. No. But she respected him, a lot. The way he maintained the balance between family and friends, the way he talked to girls and respected their dignity, and surprisingly the way he understood Kriya. She was amazed by this man.

He is so sweet.
That was the only thought that roamed in Kriya's mind. Not lust, Not love... Just sweetness and respect.

And this is how a new phase of their lives started.

Edited by Lovelylavender - 9 years ago
ramya.reddy thumbnail
welcome back shanaya
update soon
RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Shanaya!!
How'z u n How was the result?
Looking forward for the update n ya pls purana FF bi update krna
Eagerly Waiting
PunjabiKudi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sandy is back..!! Wohoo..!! 🥳
Welcome Back G..!!
Will surely read your FF..!!
Apna purana vala dekhio.. I love that so much..
I hope ye b vaise e hoga.!! 😛
Jaldi post krna.!!
Warning - Abi regular rehna.!! Nahi to..!! 😡
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello...welcome back🤗
The start was amazing...both Rey and Kriya in search of true love!
Their characterization was beautiful...looking forward to read more...update soon!
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
oh my god...shanaya...???
where were u girl ????...🤗...missed u loads...
plz ab mt jana...bdw kis clg me mila admission...
okay abt story...
its a great start..m impressed by the characters...no dark story...bt a cute sweet one...looking forward to regular updates...
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Grt start...!!!

Continue soonnn...

luvuKR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved  d concept..
plz pm me when u update..plz plz