Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bitblue

what an episode jalal was able to hurt pratap but only attacking from back side ðŸ˜† once he came in front of out tiger got test of his fight really loved that part. all war technics they have used is worth watching. sure they have done hard work on this part. 

what to say to our faisal he was looking way to cutepie yesterday this war outfit looks way too good on him.

jalal was in burkha ðŸ¤£ hiding his face good choice done by jalal. vishal is improving in fight too.

got ta go 

jalal-pratap fight was great! I was cheering when pratap fought back!
jalal in burkha! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ratiii...take a hug from me for this...
i love all the symbolism u did...all of it...u add meanings in battles as well...every mahayudh episode...i think that what is she gonna put in the post today, what is she going to discover in a war??? buut no...it may be life or war, u find all the details and even make a war meaningful...
not just that...honestly i'm telling u...i was so sad in the aftermath of yesterday's epi...(but i have to agree that i love the Pratap-Jalal fight...oooh it was so amazing!!!!)...i was not at all in a good mood...but ur post...it just didn't add meaning...it made  me laugh!!!!
yayayayay!!!!
i'm so good after reading this...
and actually...we all want this war to end...we all are hating it!!!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aru_A

Ratiii...take a hug from me for this...

i love all the symbolism u did...all of it...u add meanings in battles as well...every mahayudh episode...i think that what is she gonna put in the post today, what is she going to discover in a war??? buut no...it may be life or war, u find all the details and even make a war meaningful...
not just that...honestly i'm telling u...i was so sad in the aftermath of yesterday's epi...(but i have to agree that i love the Pratap-Jalal fight...oooh it was so amazing!!!!)...i was not at all in a good mood...but ur post...it just didn't add meaning...it made  me laugh!!!!
yayayayay!!!!
i'm so good after reading this...
and actually...we all want this war to end...we all are hating it!!!

Awww ðŸ¤— thanks dear!
thank you for the compliments! glad my post makes you laugh too, even in a serious scene, you have to find something funny! lol!
yea hating this war!