Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pratap has evolved a lot now. He does not goof up anymore. No silly, tactical errors in war. He does feel sad at death of people close to him but does not get shaken and distracted like he used to, in beginning. He has grown. 
Contrast between Pratap and Jalal. Pratap has also disguised himself in past and jumped in battlefield. But he always did it for a higher cause. And to save others, fight injustice. He never did it to just watch tamasha or play trickery for personal gains and cause fights between others.

(Though CVs have taken too much creative liberty pitting Jalal and Pratap so soon in concocted battles)
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Perfectly summed up Rati!👏

LOL @ veiled dulhan Jalal!🤣

The war sequence was brilliantly choreographed, effects, movements, pace, editing, energy - the entire feel was top notch and cinematic! ⭐️

Jalal and Pratap give me feel of some bhoole bisre janmon ne naatey!😆 The way Jalal keeps looking at Pratap, observing him in action and the way Pratap also senses his presence and gets flashbacks...jaise koi unkaha connection ho!😉 CVs sometimes make it look like a Saudagar type friends turned foes rivalry.😆

Perfect summation on Ram Singh and dharma. I have nothing more to add to it Rati.👏 He was the lone honourable man in enemy side. 

I hope Pratap does not go bonkers in guilt of hurting him! 😲

US taunt to RM was jhakaas! 😉 Indeed yeh log aapke Pratap ke laayak nahin!

Guru ji - Raawat ji clash was the best. Most indicative of adversaries by compulsion. Both kept challenging each other to be aggressive yet neither had the will to do it.😒

Jalal can keep hurting Pratap's feet, and will hurt other parts too in future...but can never get Pratap's head!

Good, action packed episode tonight. No dragging and no unnecessary gore like last week's episodes. Nothing filmy either.

Maldev's Maharani is a certified kameeni.😡 All are characterless except her husband, no?

Applaud the Bhils.  

Cannot make sense of story and history but will look forward to next episodes to see what they do.

Thanks! yea i was getting annoyed so had to call him a dulhan! bas chudiyaa pehen ne ki deri hai!

war sequence was brillant for sure! MP team is great at making wars not romance lol!

yea jalal has this secret crush on Pratap lol! so agree with you!

Thanks, RS deserves the title for his unbias take on things!

im sure Pratap will go bonkers lol! like always! but will get him out of this revenge mode!

agree with you on  your comment on Guruji-Rawatji fight!

you are right about Pratap's injury! jalal will never get his head! 
im glad they are doing 30 min now cuz it was short and sweet, and to the point! as you said, nothing filmy!

you are right- uma is a certified kameeni!!!! LOL!
CVs are killing off people like they are weeds growing in a garden!! me not liking it!

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Pratap has evolved a lot now. He does not goof up anymore. No silly, tactical errors in war. He does feel sad at death of people close to him but does not get shaken and distracted like he used to, in beginning. He has grown. 

Contrast between Pratap and Jalal. Pratap has also disguised himself in past and jumped in battlefield. But he always did it for a higher cause. And to save others, fight injustice. He never did it to just watch tamasha or play trickery for personal gains and cause fights between others.

(Though CVs have taken too much creative liberty pitting Jalal and Pratap so soon in concocted battles)

yes he has! Pratap has become a leader and though he grieves at death, he grieves by fighting for them and for the motherland! you are right- Pratap has disguised himself, but it was to protect his own and fight for a higher cause! 
jalal is better off in delhi! no need to spoil my mood with jalal's antics!
Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your summarization was perfect! I agree with everything you've said. This is definitely not the first time the CVs have led us on with an incorrect promo of the next episode. I know there have been several times, but I distinctly remember the recent one where us MP fans thought we would get a PraJa hug, but there was nothing close to that in the episode!! The CVs are quite misleading. The war was also really well filmed, the jodis were again wisely chosen. I especially liked the Raghvendra guruji- Rawatji pairing, because they both represent a knowledgable force in Pratap's life. All in all great post! Thank you!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika.31

Your summarization was perfect! I agree with everything you've said. This is definitely not the first time the CVs have led us on with an incorrect promo of the next episode. I know there have been several times, but I distinctly remember the recent one where us MP fans thought we would get a PraJa hug, but there was nothing close to that in the episode!! The CVs are quite misleading. The war was also really well filmed, the jodis were again wisely chosen. I especially liked the Raghvendra guruji- Rawatji pairing, because they both represent a knowledgable force in Pratap's life. All in all great post! Thank you!

Thanks! I hope you are right, I hope RS is not dead! i will just wait for the epi, but i didnt like what i saw lol!
I agree with you, GR-Rawatji are the knowledgeable force in Pratap's life! Thanks again1
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gotta say that pratap's moves were fluid
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rati🤗 you symbolism and analysis bang on👏..how do you come with such symbolism yrr.😆..you are just awesome girl👍🏼..amazing😳...
well fight seq all are amazing but some are really funny...like RMD-US lol🤣 well face off of GR and rawatjii was so good but sometimes i feels they are also playing jumping jhapang😆..don't know whats wrong with me that i feel so😆 but convo btwn them is really awsome😳... only fighting style i really loved that one is pratap's❤️...his stunts jumping from horse and all i really enjoyed...aur jallu baby ka kiya kehna well SK too dies well all bhil's sardar's are dying😲after this who will lead bhils😕😕 Yeh RS is the fair one in the battle field😳 i really like him but that's not mean i like her senseless daughter😆😆😆 OMG precap😲😲😲 its really shocking well enough is enough when this war will end?? gosh its giving me pain specially after seeing precap..eye bhi jarurii tha...RK's killed by pratap😕i really don't like the idea of cvs😡😡 eye war kaab khatam hoga yrr.. fedup yrr seems like it will never end🥱so many twist and turns still left to watch 🥱
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotimena

gotta say that pratap's moves were fluid

so true👏
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

Rati🤗 you symbolism and analysis bang on👏..how do you come with such symbolism yrr.😆..you are just awesome girl👍🏼..amazing😳...
well fight seq all are amazing but some are really funny...like RMD-US lol🤣 well face off of GR and rawatjii was so good but sometimes i feels they are also playing jumping jhapang😆..don't know whats wrong with me that i feel so😆 but convo btwn them is really awsome😳... only fighting style i really loved that one is pratap's❤️...his stunts jumping from horse and all i really enjoyed...aur jallu baby ka kiya kehna well SK too dies well all bhil's sardar's are dying😲after this who will lead bhils😕😕 Yeh RS is the fair one in the battle field😳 i really like him but that's not mean i like her senseless daughter😆😆😆 OMG precap😲😲😲 its really shocking well enough is enough when this war will end?? gosh its giving me pain specially after seeing precap..eye bhi jarurii tha...RK's killed by pratap😕i really don't like the idea of cvs😡😡 eye war kaab khatam hoga yrr.. fedup yrr seems like it will never end🥱so many twist and turns still left to watch 🥱

Thanks yaar! I have this trunk full of symbolisms lol, jk! 

yea it was a lot of jumping, no diff between us and monkeys!!! LOL!

Pratap was great on the battlefield!!

Im so not looking forward to today! I hate these CVs for all the twists and unnecessary tracks!😡
_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think that Phool will now hate pratap and leave the marriage point. Amazing post rati. 👍🏼