RS's Fairness, SK's Balidan, Jalal's Attack not good enough 4 Pratap

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope you all had a great weekend!

symbols and analysis:

Jalal and Pratap fighting different soldiers in the same way- did you all notice that both are fighting in the same style and killing almost the same way! it ironic that their fighting styles are same or similar yet their morals are like night and day!

Reasons for fighting- both Pratap and jalal want revenge, jalal from Pratap and Pratap from marwad! so both have a common goal! But I think with RS's death Pratap's vendetta to get revenge will end! after all that is Phool's father! 

Ram Singh gives his sword to US and levels the playing field- Ram Singh in this war stands for fairness and honesty, his gesture deserves an applause, you dont see that on a battlefield, but he is the honourable enemy! but with his death (tomorrow), the fairness and honesty will go away too, then the battle will go as jalal wanted it to, where they will end up killing each other!! CVs really want eggs and tamaters thrown at them!!!! 

Ram SIngh today was the Dharmraj on the battle field and Jalal was just the opposite! RS's goodness will cost him tomorrow! It is said that when Dharm's blood falls on the ground, it means destruction, and RS symbolises Dharm in this battlefield because he is maintaining fairness, but tomorrow God only knows what will happen after his death! I know that RS is a mand of his word, so I think his death or injury will save Pratap in the end ( i mean he has many years to live!)
I dont know what the CVs are trying to show, cuz I dont want this stupid war to go on! but I do like the stunts and fights! 

Attack the leg/foot- you all probably noticed that jalal injured Pratap's foot first- thats symbolic of trying to restrain and surround your enemy and box them up in one place! in a greater way- jalal has done that exactly, he has surround mewad and made them lonely! so its like injuring the leg because now they cant go anywhere! 

attack from behind- Jalal can only win by playing games, strategy and conspiracies! history has noted that his politcal marriages secured the land, and his generals fought his battles, Jalal never really went to fight! And today's fight shows that! jalal was "winning" tilll he was fighitn face to face! I loved how Pratap said that that was a simple blade and you act like its so much injury!!! But that was no simple blade to Jalal, that was salt to his wound because he was there to kill Pratap and Pratap beating him despite all the conspiracy gives more injury than a simple blade! 

Pratap attacking Jalal and injuring his arm!- this is symbolic- one should only reach for what is his or what is in his aukat, dont go taking or stealing things that belong to others, dont take away what is someone else's! Though Pratap didnt know it was jalal, he subconsciously told Jalal to stay in his hadh and dont try to take things that dont belong to you!

rawatji-guruji fight- that was worth watching, that was the only fight in the battle that was like-minded- both veer, both smart and intelligent, and not arrogant (cuz everyone one else's partner- MD, jalal, are arrogant, and it doesnt make for a fair fight!)

--------
Title: RS's Fairness, SK's Sacrifice, Jalal's Attack not good enough for Pratap!

The Dance of war and death has begun!
Armies are fighting, Rawatji chose dancing partner as Guruji- they fight well together, errr , i mean they dance well together!!! LOL! 

MD fighting with US- looked like dandiya raas!! lol! 

Jalal makes his mistake by entering! and starts killing like the end is near! well i think the end of his natak is near for sure! jalal thinks his mrityu devta, yea right loser!

Pratap is finally shown fighting!

And in the middle of all of this MD thinks its a great time to talk, hey why not, considering you are fighting with swords! MD thinks they are sitting in their drawing room having chai and talking! 

well anyways, to more important matters>>
Rawatji and Guruji start talking, this one was worth watching and listening, Guruji says why are you holding back, and Rawatji says the same thing, that are you remembering that we helped pratap save his life in bundi by digging that tunnel? nice one Rawatji! Rawatji does a great job at fighting and Guruji praises him for that!

Now we see Pratap fight like he was born to do it! the stunts are great! 

US-MD fighting- Ram singh gives his sword to US who lost his! 

Sardar Khema (bhil leader) kills a marwad senapati or someone- and then they notice that Pratap has been surrounded by marwad soldiers!!!

everyone is trying to kill Pratap- first jalal, now marwad, even the soldiers think they are going to kill Pratap, like really?! SK says bring the oil matkas! and marwad decides to use arrows to kill Pratap! oh dear, I dont want SK to die!!

SK does a phenominal job at saving Pratap- takes the matkas, makes holes, pours the oil and then fire, making a line of fire between Pratap and the marwar soldiers! wahhh!!!!

then the archers shoot and to save Pratap SK takes an arrow!!! oh god!!!

SK dies saying Jai Mewad!!!! 

and now when Pratap is still with SK, Jalal attacks!! what the hell, cant let someone say good bye!! jalal makes a surprise/sneaky attack!

they start fighting!

marwad soldiers surround Pratap and dont let him leave the ring that has been cast by Jalal, and jalal starts having fb of when Pratap kicked his butt!!

OMG, ok this is too much!!! Jalal attacks from behind and injures Pratap's leg!!!! uski yeh himmat!!! Pratap is just surprised and shocked at the unconventional way of fighting!

what the hell, Pratap asked the veiled dulhan (aka jalal) who he is, but somehow jalal manages to attack from the back and injures Pratap's arm!!!! ok thats it!!! where are the bhils when you need them?

ok so when no one comes to your aid, the honourable enemy will! the pirate sees that Pratap is surrounded and tells Ram SIngh, and RS says i promised phool nothing would happen to Pratap! so the pirate goes to Pratap's help!

Finallly! this time Pratap is attacked by jalal and Pratap injures Jalal!!! Jai Mewad!!! i was like yes!!!!!

omg, Pratap is on a roll! Pratap injures jalal's arm! maar!!! usko maar!!!!! go back to delhi! 

ok so the end was great!!! i was cheering!!!!

Precap- the pirate is so dumb, he says attack from behind and Pratap not knowing who it was mortally injures Ram Singh (when the plan was to injure Pratap and take him away from the battlefield to uphold the promise RS made to Phool)!!! OMG!!! ok CVs what the hell are you doing! Phool is shocked! 

Today was great!!! I loved it, started out great, and ended with a bang, but tomorrow is going to be ridiculously horrible!!!! these CVs just love maintaining the enemity and deepening it for no reason!!! im done, im sure more of you want this stupid war to end! useless bematlab ka yudh! I thought maybe Pratap will recognise Jalal but no, CVs didnt do that, they just made it more complicated!!!
Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rati I completely agree with each and every thing you said..you have summed up the whole thing ekdum perfectly. ...really loved your whole take on symbolism
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post & explained it very well...truly war sequence was just fantastic today...whether its US-Maldev, Rawatji-Raghavendra or Pratap...everyone did fantastic job...unfortunately Khema died...
I love Rawatji-Guruji fight & their conversation...
Pratap-Jalal fight is also fantastic...Pratap did very well...
Precap is not good...bechara Ram Singh...
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotic74

Rati I completely agree with each and every thing you said..you have summed up the whole thing ekdum perfectly. ...really loved your whole take on symbolism

Thanks Jyoti! and Thanks again! 😆
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks rati for your post more after i watch 
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Wonderful post & explained it very well...truly war sequence was just fantastic today...whether its US-Maldev, Rawatji-Raghavendra or Pratap...everyone did fantastic job...unfortunately Khema died...
I love Rawatji-Guruji fight & their conversation...
Pratap-Jalal fight is also fantastic...Pratap did very well...
Precap is not good...bechara Ram Singh...

Thanks! war was great! Rawatji-Guruji's fight was equal and I loved it too!
Pratap did a great job fighting! I hated the precap, CVs apni jaat pe aagaye!!😡
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

thanks rati for your post more after i watch 

you're welcome Ami Di! cool watch and then come back, I know you will have lots to say!😃
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Intrepida

Thanks! war was great! Rawatji-Guruji's fight was equal and I loved it too!
Pratap did a great job fighting! I hated the precap, CVs apni jaat pe aagaye!!😡

I completely agree...CVs are adding few unnecessary twist...whatever they did with Raghavendra i m not at all happy with that & now Ram Singh...no need of this twist...it spoils the story surely...
atominis thumbnail
Perfectly summed up Rati!👏
LOL @ veiled dulhan Jalal!🤣

The war sequence was brilliantly choreographed, effects, movements, pace, editing, energy - the entire feel was top notch and cinematic! ⭐️

Jalal and Pratap give me feel of some bhoole bisre janmon ne naatey!😆 The way Jalal keeps looking at Pratap, observing him in action and the way Pratap also senses his presence and gets flashbacks...jaise koi unkaha connection ho!😉 CVs sometimes make it look like a Saudagar type friends turned foes rivalry.😆

Perfect summation on Ram Singh and dharma. I have nothing more to add to it Rati.👏 He was the lone honourable man in enemy side. 

I hope Pratap does not go bonkers in guilt of hurting him! 😲

US taunt to RM was jhakaas! 😉 Indeed yeh log aapke Pratap ke laayak nahin!

Guru ji - Raawat ji clash was the best. Most indicative of adversaries by compulsion. Both kept challenging each other to be aggressive yet neither had the will to do it.😒

Jalal can keep hurting Pratap's feet, and will hurt other parts too in future...but can never get Pratap's head!

Good, action packed episode tonight. No dragging and no unnecessary gore like last week's episodes. Nothing filmy either.

Maldev's Maharani is a certified kameeni.😡 All are characterless except her husband, no?

Applaud the Bhils.  

Cannot make sense of story and history but will look forward to next episodes to see what they do.
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

I completely agree...CVs are adding few unnecessary twist...whatever they did with Raghavendra i m not at all happy with that & now Ram Singh...no need of this twist...it spoils the story surely...

They are going over board now!!! cuz lets say the actor who plays RS wants holiday, you dont have to kill him, just injure him!!!