Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mounishree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
guys just chill dnt wory we will get ragna in serial.. there is noway it wil be paki.. the present track is k i think .. becz if there is no drama in serials then how can it run.. only one thing i hate about present track is kalpi should be strong she should wrk in someother place and she has to show paki that money is nothing.. and about paki being negative wow its nice kamse kam patha chalneke bad raghav se permanetly tho door jayegi na..
mounishree thumbnail
part 9:
krish says u knw he is my friend and u too do friendship with him he his too nice person..
sammy:ya miss kalpana my friends says that im good friend..
kalpi sees sammy and says kk..
sammy:then miss kalpana noneed to call me sir u can call me sammy..
kalpi:k sammy and u too call me as kalpi..
krish was shocked to see his and asks..
krish :kalpan awe are friends since one month but u never told me to cal kalpi but u met him today only then also telling him to say kalpi?
kalp:ha krish kuch rishthe aise hi hothe hai ek pal me apna ban jatha hai aur kuch apne rishthe paraya ho jjatha hai..sammy sees kalpi was thinking something else.
krish:kya??
kalpi;kuch nahi.. now let me finish my work and u both also do ur work..
sammy reaches raghav ofice and sees's that raghav holding kalpi's photo in hand and talking to it..
sammy:what r u doing raghav?
raghav:kuch nahi sammy.. i want to meet kalpi once .. i want to talk her once kithna din hogaye uske sath bath karke..
sammy about to say something he remembered the kalpi's crying face and her words so he says..
samy:aise bath kar rahe ho jaise uski bahooth chintha hai thumhe?
and without waiting for his reply he left from there..
raghav thinks y sammy talkked like that??what i did?i not worried for kalpi?
day passed like this only kalpi wanted to talk to raghav but she cant foget that incidance so she just cried..
it has been three month since she joined office krish started likking kalpi but he cant tell her sachin sees this all and thinks its not fair i think kalpi ka koi problem hai..
raghav still didnt get the paki's intension he just treated her as a friend..but paki contined her tricks to impress raghav but that r no use.. she thinks ithne dinme mai raghav ko impress nahi kar payi .. muje aisa kuch karna chayiye jis se vo kalpi ko nafrath kare... nahi tho raghav mujse door ho jayega... muje kuch tho karna chayiye..
one day kalpi and nisha are at bus stop waiting for bus suddenly paki sees them and thinks nisha kalpi ko kaise janthi hai... i need to find out ..
she goes to home and called nisha..
paki:hi nisha how r u and wr u working..
nisha:i am fine and maine kk companies me kam kar rahi hoo..
paki:thu kalpi ko kaise janthi ho?
nisha:vo hamhare company me hi kam karthi hai she is nice girl .. sab ke sath friendly rehethi hai..
paki thinks ye acha hai.. ab dikha doongi thuje kalpi mai kya hu..
paki:muje kuch help chayiye..
nisha:ha bolo na pki...
paki expplainas her pllan to nisha nisha says no paki she is my friend i cant do this with her..
paki:acha vo theri friend hai? tho theek hai mai bhi tere college ke boyfreind ke bare me tere pathi ko bath doongi..
nisha:what?paki how can u do this?thum muje blackmail kar rahi ho?that was my past..
paki:ya that was ur past but it help me... and i can do anything to get raghav... anything get that..
agar thum chahathi ho ki mai kuch na karu tho just do what i say else ur wish decide whom u want ...
nisha cries and says k ill do bt dont tell anyone...
Mihika thumbnail
res
unres

awesome update πŸ‘

yippee me first me firstπŸ˜†
Edited by Mihika - 9 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very good! That oinkers is such a b$&ch. hope she crawls under hole Nd disappears! Please continue I
M curious to know her plan! Poor kalpi.
mounishree thumbnail
if i get more likes and comment then ill update friends
Luvfanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update ...No talking about Makkhi ...i hate her so much...continue soon
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kill that Pakhi man.. Hate her😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
KReyAS thumbnail
AWSOM UPDT
PAAKJI IS SO OBSSESED WITH RAHGAV
mounishree thumbnail
part 10:
next day as usual all came office and sammy also visited their office and spent some time there and left from there..
krish thinks sammy use to visit monthly once but now he is coming weekly once or twice and he is so close to kalpi!. is there anything between them?krish asked the same to sachin but sachin told him that their bonding is something different than friendship even i dnt understand whts that ..krish thinks what to do if there is something between them i need to stop my feelings here itself else if will be problem... kalpi as usual comes there and asks.
kalpi:kya bath hai dono chup chap kade hai..
sachin:kuch nahi..
they started talking usual things krish cracks jokes they starte laughing..nisha sees this and self talks sorry kalpana but i have to do this else my life will be in problem.. she took her mobile and clikes photos of krish and kalpi and she goes near them and kalpi ko dhakka dethi aur kalpi was about to fall but kris held her she took photo of this also..
then she calls to paki and says i did but u dnt tell anyone and she sends photo to paki.
paki takes the printout of thosephoto and thinks kalpi aj mai tere aai aur raghav dononse thuje door kar doongi.. dekhthe hai kithna power hai tere pyar me..
its 4pm paki calls raghav and says
paki:raghav muje thumhe kuch dikhana hai jaldi ghar aa jav..
raghav:what that important ill come later..
paki:no itsurget its about kalpi.
after listening kalpi name he didnt even talk one word he just left from there... and again she calls kamla and says
paki:kamla ma ap kalpi ko lekhe ghar ajayiye jaldi.
kamla:kya huva beta?
paki:ap aajayiye mai batha doongi..
kamla thinks there may be some problem she calls kalpi and says her to come to kapoor home urgent and without saying anything she cuts the call..
kalpi thinks again kapoor house ab kya dekhne ke liye jaana hai vaha?raghav theek tho hai na?aai bularahi hai tho kuch kam hoga muje jaana chayiye and she left
first raghav and kamla reaches home kamla goes to paki and says bet athum theek hai na thuje kuch huva tho nahi ...
paki:ha mai theek hoo..
raghav asks kya huva kalpi ko kyu bulaye ho ab?
paki: act as she is too sweet and says kamla ma muje maf kardijiye ye sab keheneke liye par kalpi ka sach apko bathana mera farz hai..
kamla shocked and askes kya sach?
paki gives the photos to kamla and says kamla ma ye dekiye kalpi jis company me kam karthi hai uske boss ke sath uske afair chal raha hai.. ye dekho kamla ma kaise has rahi hai vo aur ye deko kaise vo kalpi ko pakda hai..
kamla was shocked to see those photos raghav shouts bas paki aur ek work nahi he hits his hand to wall it starts bleeding..
paki:maine kuch galath nahi kehe rahi hoo raghav ye deko showing photos to raghav ye sab tho joot nahi hosaktha na?
raghav was shocked to see all but he cant belive this all he says to himself kalpi cant do like this.. then kalpi enters the home sees that all are in shock she comes near kamla.
Edited by mounishree - 9 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! Poo can stoop that low to get Raghav. I just hope Kalpi says something back to prove her point of view. So far, it's pretty good. Keep writing it πŸ˜ƒ