new os part 22on page 2 3

mounishree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
guys i want to write a os on the monday precap .. shall i do?? Edited by mounishree - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_am_Mani thumbnail
yes u shud dear...n plz post it till today night so that we can enjoy it before getting thullu from cv's again..๐Ÿ˜†
all d best...post soon...will b waitng๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he he and please ad some thappads also..from raghav to pookhie๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sure dear
neki aur puch puch
continue soon
KReyAS thumbnail
ya sure dear
will waiting fr os
sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neke aur puch puch

mounishree thumbnail
thanks guys and here it is..
part 1:
raghav was sleeping and as we all seen that dumbli did his mobile off.
kalpi calls him continuosly..bt its off. she was too tensed..
raghav got up afte 2 hours and thinks kalpi might have called how can i sleep without speaking her and he sees his mobile and he sees that its off..
raghav thinks god kalpi will be tensed she might be trying calloing me..he tries to on that it got oned.. he thinks batry is there then how can it be off... he thinks something and shouts "paki paki" in angry..
by listening to this paki comes there acting as sathi savitri and says.
paki:raghav u got up?u need something?? with her irritating smile..
raghv :angyly who did my mobile off??
paki:as she did great work raghav vo thum so rahe the and it was ringing i thought it wil disturb u so i did..
raghav with angry hits his hand to wall and says how dare u ??how dare u to do this.. maine kaha tha na ki kalpi phone karthi hai tho how could u do this..
paki :raghav vo..
raghav:just shut up..dnt act now kalpi kithni thadaprahi hogi ye sab thumhare vajahase huva hai...
paki:kya hamesh kalpi kalpi kehethe rehethe ho raghav?? yesh i did intentionally so that she cant talk with u...
raghv :shouts how dare u and about to slap her but dadi,s voice s stopped him
dadi calling paki :paki beta koi hospital se aye hai aa jav...
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc start...Edited by UB2500 - 9 years ago
mounishree thumbnail
part 2
by listening to dadi paki came out and raghav also come to see..
paki:kya hua dadi.?
dadi:vo beta koi aye hai hospital se.
kuch kam hoga and she left from there.
paki:ha boliye kya kam tha?
boy:mam vo discharge paper par sign chayiye tha..
paki thinks he is asking for raghav sign so she turned towards raghav and says raghav ..raghav come forwar but boy says.
boy:sir apka sign nahimrs.kalpana raghav sibghania ki sign chayiye the.
paki was shocked to listen and raghav was happy to listen kalpi's name joined with his.
paki as we all knw didnt want to knw thw truth she says
paki:no not mrs.kalpana its paki singhania.
boy:no mam its kalpana singhania and shows the form to her..
paki was shocked to see this one and raghav grabs form from her hand and sees kalpi sighned as his wife .he was happy.
paki again donot wanted to face the truth may be urgent me liki hogi.. and says nahi ye paki singhania...
raghav didnt allow her to complet her words and says to the boy sab correct hi hai mai sign karvakar sbmit kardoonga u can leave now.. the boy said k sir and left from there..
paki:dekho raghav us kalpika himmath tho vo kaise ye likh sakthi hai.. mai thumhari pathni hoo vo nahi aur thum bhi kehe rahe ho ki sab sahi hai.?mai manthi hoo ki thum kalpi se pyar karthe the par iska mathlab ye nahi ki vo kuch bhi kare...
mai ab thumhari pathni hoo aur thumhe ithna pyar dikhvoonga ki thum ek din kalpi ko bool javoge..
raghav who was listening this all cant control his anger when she said kalpi ko bhool javoge.. shouts nough paki kalpi ko bhul jaana mathlab apna apko bhool jaana.. aur vo thab hi hoga jab mai mar javoonag..
paki:with dumb face kya kehe rahe ho raghav thum aisa kyu kehe rahe ho thum already thode thoda use bhul rahe ho aur mere pyar samaj rahe ho isiliye tho kamla ma ke ghar aye the aur party me mere sath aye the na..
raghav:shouts enough paki..abh bhi galth sochrahe ho thum mai mantha hoo ki mai kamla ma ki ghar aye the par thumhare liye nahi sirrf aur sirf kalpi ko dekhne ke liye aur party me bhi kalpi ko dekhne...
paki:nahi raghav thum jooth bol rahe ho.. thum mujse pyar karnelage ho muje patha hai vo kalpi thume manopulate kar rahi hai isiliye maine use thumhe bath nahi karne diya..
raghav who was high point of his anger shouts thumhare aur mere rishthe majboori ka hai.. aur mere aur kalpi ka sindoor ka..
paki:what ?
raghav :grabs her to temple in home and says inhe sakshi mankar maine kkalpi ko apne pathni banaya hai.. vo mere biwi hai ... use pura adhikar hai ki vo mrs.singhania like ... thumhe ye sab haq nahi hai..ham dononka janam janam ka rishtha hai.. ye janam nahi agle 7 janmo thak mai sirf kalpi se pyar kartha hoo and he left from there..
paki started crying and says kalpi mujse mere raghav ko cheen nahi sakthi aur kamla ma aur mai ye kabhi hone nahi denge and she left to chowl..Edited by mounishree - 9 years ago
kanch1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail