kamala ðŸ˜¡
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!! This is too good. Keep writing.
mounishree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for ur comments guys i still want more comments for this..
part 14:
kalpi enters th hall and without seeing raghav she says sorry for the late guys i am little late.. sammy observes this and says
sammy:fine miss kalpana lets start ppt.. raghav was in shock to she here there and then he remember the man in those photo was same krish... he didnt get anything he kept just looking at her..
kalpi was shocked that y sammy is calling er as miss kalpana y not kalpi then she sees towars raghav and she got..
kalpi moved to do presentation at last she says so mr.singhania this is our plan if u feel its good u can sign ur deal.. raghav was shocked to hear mr.singhania from kalpi...
raghav has signed the deal with kk companies and he wanted to talk to her so after presentation he goes inside her cabin and asks
rag:kalpi thum yaha kam kar rahe ho .. aur kaha raherahe ho?? y u calling me as mr.singhania..
kalpi:yes mr.singhania i am working here from 8 months and about calling ur name thats it sir ur client here so its better to keep proffesiAnal relation...
raghav:what what happened to u ?y u talking like this..?
kalpi:nothing sir just i want to be practical rather than emotional.. u signed the deal and now no need of discussing anything from me.. she left from there and goes to krish ..
raghav sees this and thinks what happened to her y she behaving like this? then he got about her promise he thinks may be for her promise she talking like this i dont have to break her promise..
next day kalpi was expecting to raghav to come kk office after seeing her there but he not caame ther he sent sammy.. again kalpi was hut by this thinking lagtha hai raghav ne paki ke sath kush hai isliye mere pas nayi aye and she was hurt ..
paki thinks iys not working still only 4 months left i need to do something and she calls nisha..
paki:nisha muje kuch kam chayiye..
nisha:i cant do .
paki:ull do and she blackmai her and says to arrange a party and invite alll office memberes and also invite her and raghav..
nisha:k ill do..
next day nisha came office and invite all party and she says everyone should come..
she then calls paki and says she invited all..
paki goes to raghav and says raghav mere friend ke ghar me party hai hame jaana hai..
rag:i am not interested u can go..
paki:no raghav they invited both of us.. not as a husbend come sas friend..she forces him so he agrees...
precap:kalpi drinks something in which paki has mixed wine..
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm
lv d update
excited for precap
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow nice update..
poo ðŸ˜¡
plz continue soon waiting for next part..
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Puky😡😡
Ragna mu started..😭please bring them together asap..nice update
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update yaar...
continue soon...
sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are Jo Jaal bechya usiko girne dena varna kalpu be Jo deka raki ko o sach bahar ajaye so wtig 4 updt soon plz plz plzplz updt updt updt updt updt updt updt updt updt updtEdited by sumasridhar - 9 years ago