Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapphirose176 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
)Just read the first 3 chapterss...they r simply awsome!!!!! I love d way u r unravelling the sory ...the suspense n each character's pov..simply fab!! Right nw d story has a a poignant feel to me n I really really put in praja romance n lightheartedness along with the mystery n drama n of course action..lots of action ( I loved pratu'z character n his genius mind...)
So far fabulous...keep going.!!! Eagerly waiting 4 d next update..πŸ˜ƒ
(Could you provide an index plz coz d storyz gonna b a long one n I hv a feeling dat I might find myself reading it repeatedly! Index wud b rather helpful...thanksπŸ˜‰

Rudraani..
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome I feel as if I am reading a novel..by one of tbe best authors ...keep writing enjoying every word of it
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi niki...😊 welcome to the forum...πŸ˜›
i m deepti...
feels really great to add  another writer to the list of MP ...😳.
lovely piece of work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
(are you a fan of action thriller???πŸ˜‰)
simply loved it...now i m imagining pratap as modern metro handsome hunk...,,,,,,,,,
eagerly waiting for ajab's entry in your writing...
awesome concept of the present modern world scenario...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
pm me...πŸ˜›
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This Chapter is dedicated to all the Praja lovers

CHAPTER 4

18 August, 2004 

Pratap Singh Suryavanshi was annoyed.

It was quite a surprising fact as it took a lot to break his calm and peaceful visage but apparently moving around in circles trying to get to the Punwar Mansion for 4 hours straight had finally succeeded in breaking the binds of his temper.

I am never ever attempting to surprise anyone ever again', he grumbled.

It was quite humbling for the genius to realise that there were some things even he couldn't figure out.

He sighed. The darkening sky showed him the time he had wasted without any result, for when he had arrived in Bijolia the sun was shining brightly against the blue sky.

He had started from his home early in the morning bearing gifts from his mother for her best friend and his maasi, strictly forbidding his mother from telling about his visit to Hansa Maasi hoping to surprise her.

But what he hadn't expected was getting lost in the maze of a garden of the Bijolia Mansion for to surprise his maasi he had entered through the back gate which had opened to the massive garden.

Rows and rows of rose bushes and gardenias were planted across the path happily showing off their flowers did nothing to help Pratap's increasing irritation.

And finally he chanced upon the hay structure he was sure he had seen thrice already.

A scowl lit his face as a few choicest of words left his mouth.

Without any other choice he stalked towards the hay house hoping there was someone out there to show him the way. He was never giving a surprise visit to anyone ever again.

He reached the backside of the hay house and walked towards the front.

Next second as he turned the corner he stopped in shock at the sight of the inhabitant.

MOO', it called out.

A cow.

It was a goddamn cow shed.

Right in the middle of a garden.

A cow shed. Really?

Unbelievable,' he muttered staring at the white cow which was happily chewing its food giving no mind to his presence.

Shaking his head he turned to leave when he heard a sudden sound and stopped short.

The soft chime of anklets came to his ears. And with it came a sweet fragnance of something flowery.

Freesia? No, Gardenia, his mind decided and before he could even understand his actions he stepped out of the cow shed following the sound when he came onto a large basket of fodder.

And leaning over it a young woman wearing a long lehenga. Her face was obscured by a long thick mane of dark hair that fluttered against the wind.

Giving a huff the woman got up and expertly tied her long hair in a messy bun and turned to look at him.

Pratap froze.

Staring at him was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her doe brown eyes glanced at him showing innocence he had lost years ago. Yet along with it he saw a maturity that generally could be seen on those with years of experience often from struggles tired of life.

A walking contradiction, his mind told him. Mature yet innocent. Struggling with reality but naive.

The woman had an enquiring look on her face and stepped towards him giving him a slow hesitant smile.

His heart missed a beat.

The small curve of her lips made her whole face light up. Her eyes glinted with a soft ethereal beauty.

His mind had stopped working.

Now that was quite a predicament for someone who depended on their mind in every situation.

His heart stopped for a nano second and then started with double speed.

What the hell is wrong with me? He wondered bewildered as he felt his heart racing. Did I have something with too much spice? Acidity, his mind provided.

Staunchly he refused every explanation his mind provided. From heart problems to gall bladder stones.

Lovesick, his heart piped up sighing at the goddess in front of him.

Shut up, Pratap cribbed at his heart. This was not a time for woolgathering. He hungry, tired and dirty thanks to that wretched birds who had decided that excreting on his clothes was a perfectly good idea.

Steeling himself he cleared his throat and stepped forward...

Only for his right foot to step into a pile of cow dung.

A giggle erupted from the woman.

I am Ajabdeh. Welcome to Bijolia's Punwar Mansion Kunwar Pratap.'

He swore. He was never ever going on surprise visits. Ever again.

Edited by mistofshadows - 9 years ago
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome. .just superb. ..keep writing
anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yaaayy!! finally they meet ^_^
wow...Pratap is smitten by her beauty..
this is so awesome...
aww..poor pratap..lost in the mansion... hehehe :P :D
fabulous update... btw, best update so far n you know why ... πŸ˜‰
anyways...thanks for the PM n update the next part soon ^_^
anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Btw, a suggestion
please make a index for the story ..it will help the readers :)

Nidhi7 thumbnail
so so so nice!!
plz continue soon. <3 <3
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
AWSUM
IDK NOW THIS IS CONFUSING
PLZ I STRONGLY FEEL AJAB IS FAR FRM ALL IN UR FF WHICH I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT
PLZ UNITE PRAJA AT LAST DR ITS REQUEST
WOW GR8 THEY MET(2004😭) CONTINUE PLEES
deeptiya thumbnail
VERY NICE...πŸ‘πŸ‘... PLZ UPDATE ASAP...
praja jan mare ja rahe hai...🀒🀒

rembering the song which pratu can sing...😳☺️
EK LADKI KO DEKKA TO AISA LAGA JAISE KHILTA GULAB...
JAISE SAYAR KA KWAAB, JAISE MANDIR ME HO EK JALTA DIYA.....