Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhi1357 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
EEE I'm so excited for this phase of the story. Promise me that you're gonna give us loads and loads of romance between Arshi. Well TVK 1 ended just perfectly. It was the most amazing story I've ever come across. After the last chapter, I was literally in tears which is totally new for me. Hope you give us back to back updates and oh how can I forget: UPDATE SOOON! ðŸ˜ƒ
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Edited:

LOVE is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by LOVE.

Deepthi, what a mindblowing prologue. Your writing is so smooth and that while reading it more than reading it, I feel like I am just floating on a river, totally insync with whats happening around me.

So both are suffering. They love each other so much and this distance is hurting very badly. How can they not love each other, for them loving is like breathing, how can they stop?

Their situation reminds me so much of a song which I like a lot.

Zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba 
Aaye jo koyi toh phir jaaye na rabba
Dene ho gar mujhe baad mein aansoon
Toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peaZfU0gFGw

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb prolong di
i have no word to describe my feeling
but simply just loved it
plz continue soon di
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow wow...diii... a new spark i am seeing on my screen...

the prologue is so intense that , i am more and more excited for the journey to begin...

dii... i was wondering wat is more that can be now come from ur side ... by u proved that u are a magic box with million of surprises coming our way...

dii... u are a splendid writer with thoughts higher than sky and heart larger than sea... an

the prologue created a image of new Arnav and Khush... with more of intensity in their characters

he became unreachable, unapproachable to his own people, in terms of emotions.

As i felt Arnav now will be more of what he was in seasom 1.. in terms of reach ... in terms of aggressiveness and More of stone hearten for the world who always failed to notice the hidden pain in his heart ... and now he left no strings tied that can weaken him... in terms of emotions and how he lost excitement to live the life for which once he dreamed with a special person...

i feel scared and more of pain to read what he has turned into.

but will he be the same as ... the heart approach him one day... guess that will turn more intense... more of emotions and more of thrill in heart that were deserted till now.
 the prologue was an air that  flown in my lungs and poured a current ...

She became indispensable and influential to the world around her, in terms of emotions.

Khushi, who never fall weak... in front of world is now more of weak to her heart that will collapse the day she will face the man who is every thing she can hold in herself.
i appreciate that she emerged as a strong person , as the time and circumstances made her... more and more stronger as she bravely fought back ...  and became an idol...

dii . i appreciate that u made her character grow more and more stronger with time... rathr than making her  mourn on her ill fate..

And when they did, the past became history...
we too wish that the wish soon be granted to the weeping  hearts to turn their incomplete story to a history...

Reading Khushi always is a  new lesson for life ...

Thanks dii for such and outstanding characterization of our Arnav and Khushi..

your story is a mirror to ur thoughts that are much stronger what i have ever seen..

dii for u:

Ab tho kisi ka bhe intazaar nahe rehta
rehta jo har pal bs aapka khayal he hain rehta
aapka khumaar hain chaaya is kadar mujhpar
jo na din ka na raat ka khaya hain rehta

judaai bus ye de gaye hain mujhe
naa jaan paata hoon khud ko na auro ki ab pehchan hain
dekhta tha bus tera he chehra
ab naa kise chehre na kise ke aaine ke taalash hain...
hain bus tere na hone  ki khalish is dil mein
nahe tho chal rahe hain ab bhe waise he ye sansein...

Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am not gonna dwell around.. so i am coming straight to the point

nice title FIGHTING FATE

symbolizes the difficulty that lay in it.. 

its never easy fighting the fate

coming to the prologue, those red lines.. 

Relationships are like glass.. but i precisely prefer MIRROR.. that are more dangerous than glass.. 

Glass lets us see beyond it, but mirror only shows reflection, which means in a relationship, what we give we take and when we expect anything without giving, there comes a crack.. 

when a glass breaks, its not that difficult to gather the pieces, but when a mirror breaks, its of no count.. and when u look into it, u only see your broken self

That's what a relationship means to me...

so when i said that When she left him, she left herself there taking him with her and leaving back a person whom he himself does not recognize!! 

and then coming to words of The Broken soul

the moon loved sun so much that she died every dawn to let him breath.. These lines well depict what lays between the Sun and the Moon!! 

beautiful lines Di.. I have only that much to say about it

coming to Love, well i dont want to say or should i say i dont have much to say about it.. So lets leave that part.. 

two souls longing for each other, yet cannot get to each other.. 

its the fight of these two souls against fate to reach each other.. it will be interesting! 

will be waiting

i dono if it will do good, but i dono why, i remember this song 

ABHI MUJHME from Agnipath

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yo...u r back...n with a bang...
Loved d sentence starting of d each para... each words u put it in d words touched my soul...

Welcome back..
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a prologue... wow, very intense. 

If I understand correctly, both are going to achieve much much more professionally. But on personal front, Arnav is going to detach himself from everyone who cares about him and Khushi is going to embrace everyone she cares about. Really very intense prologue. Waiting for Chapter 1.

Sunshine28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Deeps...Already loving it... prologue was amazing... waiting for more and more... im really excited abt their meeting. ... im turning into a restless soul... so updates will b on mon and thrus ??  Thanks a ton for a very quick update... loved each and every word which described kushi and Arnavs inner battle without each other... waiting for them to meet... love u... hugs... 
Im this your are gonna take me for another amazing roller coaster ride of emotions. ..waiting... waiting waiting. ..love u again... xoxo

Love
Preethi
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
can't wait. thanks for the PM Akka
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Start Again Dear!!! It was amazing reading the prologue.. Please continue with the update soon...