khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the tailor..!!!!!!
Congrats on new journey of arshi...!!!!!\
looking forward to it..!!!
shimrarshi thumbnail
Wow! ! Fighting fate!! Interesting! Tannx for tailor!  
 Missing you a lot!  Please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnsznLWSYJs[/YOUTUBE]

I think this suits Arnav's POV

Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
Pinky_b thumbnail
I'm surprised to see the trailer so early๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm really excited for the first chapter and the story as a whole.
rupzloveu thumbnail
Eagerly waiting
Continue soon n n.
Thanx fr pm
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dear deepthi,

after reading your opening note on this sequel of TVK1 "Fighting Fate" i would like to write my thoughts before getting into this sequel.

Arnav a true fighter,survivor has faced many odds in life to emerge the victor.But as a Valiant Knight for his better half was not explored thoroughly in TVK1 due to the need of the situation.So this sequel is quite acceptable and a must and i hope it explores the Valiant Knight thoroughly as he walks alongwith his partner through this journey called life. 

The way TVK1 ended was apt and appropriate and I,personally, feel that there can be no better way to end considering the nature of Khushi. Having said that, it is cruel that two selfless people should be torn away from each other, by the treachery of Adarsh , when they are a made for each other couple.Treachery and deceit can never be the winner.

Khushi may have justified her action of leaving arnav but with this sequel i do hope she realises the lost time of togetherness as marriage is all about supporting and standing by your partner in times of difficulty and sharing  sorrows and facing the hardships with the strength of togetherness and doubling the joys of living together in this journey of life. Arnav has been a worthy partner but Khushi (i repeat though justified from her POV) has betrayed that trust and has abandoned/absconded leaving Arnav, thinking that it will reduce his hurt and pain.The way Arnav said"kaun khushi" reflects the pain that comes with this betrayal of trust.In this aspect this sequel is very much needed as life doesnt stop with treachery but has to be won with love. Justice should be rendered to Arnav.

I warmly welcome this sequel and congratulate you on the successful completion of TVK1. For all the hardship you took to complete this challenging FF it is a true winner. 

Please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That was really a wonderful news and glad that you wanted to write sequal to TVK...

And very happy to know that this is no where similar to TVK stoyline... I am eagarly waiting for this new ride to enjoy..

all the best dear,...
check1511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I must say u are a brilliant writer. Hats off to u. It really takes courage to write a end which is so realistic and true to the real world. 
Looking forward to yr more stories.
Love u and yr writing

coolkhush5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its a pleasure to read ur stories. plz continue soon...
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
An Honest Confession:
I was a regular reader of your FF The Dawn Of The Dawn... though I have commented a very few times... My apologies
I have also read you Between the Two strangers and I loved it to say the least...
Both were beautiful pieces of work and I can't tell how impressed I am with your work... consider me as one of your fans๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But when I came across The Valiant Knight and went through a few chapters I knew I won't be able to handle it and so I left... 
It was beautiful in its own way but I knew I would have freaked out if I would have read it wholly... call me an emotional fool, I won't mind, because that I am.
But when I saw the Finale chapter of the story in FF section I couldn't stop myself to read a last few chapters and in that also you had me in tears..
I almost felt the pain and agony of the two souls, but mostly I felt for Arnav... being the valiant knight he guarded Khushi as much as he could but couldn't fight the ultimate fate and at last he was the most pained soul...
I felt a ball stuck in my throat reading his last words to his Nani "Thak gaya hu" ...
I would have cried my heart out if I wouldn't have seen that you are planning for them to meet again and I was happy... for Arnav, call me selfish, but I was...
And now as I see the trailer and read your words that it is going to be lighter than TVK I couldn't stop myself grinning like a fool and at that moment I knew I am going to follow it and sure I won't be lazy to comment, may it be a line...
So Thank you for giving us 
TVK 2 "Fighting Fate"๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Moumita_2014 - 9 years ago