Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
By the time I wake up, you folks are gone...darn...cud not join the discussion...obsessive Possesive Rudra wud be a treat to watch...
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sush-

Oldesfan and Priyanka...I cringe at Othello...😲

Neet- what a lovely post dear! And the songs...you are on a roll today...👏

Arman- Fanatastic write up!👍🏼

J- you really throw us off the loop with your ideas about Rudy's paternity...😆

Gotta Go! 

I cringe at Othello too, Sush...I hope they don't go that way. GH & ST are known to kill their leads . They have done that in 2-3 of their previous shows, I was told. I would HATE to see Parud ending that way.
hiralnehal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shree10

The episode and story progression was quite impressive. The only that I could not digest is Teju as Poet and participating in Kavi Sammelan!!

ho sakta hai naa baisa... remember Ghulamsaab from sarfarosh... upar se ghazal ke baadshah aur real mein terrorist...

kya pata the real reason for mala to run away from teju is his sham poetry.. may be she could not tolerate his verses... 😆😆 
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

J- you really throw us off the loop with your ideas about Rudy's paternity...😆

Tell me about it. I had such high hopes from Mala.
And what I got was Babaji Ka Thullu ...
😭😭

MSIN WAS RIGHT

JJKKL thumbnail

I liked Pink-Family Portrait the best. Have added to my collection. Thanks
JJKKL thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

As for the Othello like theme - the central question is - is Rudra capable of suspecting Paro and killing her if he thinks she loves someone else? He would kill to save her, risk his own life for her - would he also kill her if she thought she would leave him? Are humans so black and white that we can categorically say - of course he wouldn't or of course he would? These views lie in our own perceptions.

Humans are capable of anything - on a small level - have you ever been determined to lose weight by a certain date, but found yourself eating a chocolate bar or fried food? Everything that you know is wrong - but at that moment something within you overrides everything that you know to be wrong and you do it anyway.

On a bigger level , how many of us would kill someone? But if the alternative is that they would take away something we love like your child or parents or partner would you do it?

This wonderful show and even more wonderful thread got me thinking - musical updates and replies coming up!

Wonderful post Neet. Great questions. I agree - at least most of us are capable of anything - not only at smaller levels but also at much bigger levels. After all, we all are driven by emotions sometimes.

No doubt this is a great show. As I wrote in a PM to somebody else today -
I feel RR is the one and only TV serial with a proper story line, great dialogues, excellent camera man, decent music (though sometimes BG man goofs up) high drama, intense romance and superb acting. Yes there were some tracks which we did not like but when you look back those were needed as chains to link to the overall picture. Like parts of a puzzle.

Tangled it is...
 Seems the new male entry is tejawat and Malas son who is Rudra's step brother will come to take revenge on father...
Rudra will fight with a15 year old... Best is to cast the same boy who acts as rudra...make him the new villain..
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Tangled it is...

Seems the new male entry is tejawat and Malas son who is Rudra's step brother will come to take revenge on father...
Rudra will fight with a15 year old... Best is to cast the same boy who acts as rudra...make him the new villain..

Msin you sure the boy will be 15 years old 😲
I thought I read the article on the main forum that the new entry will be a big Star 😲
Now this is getting confusing 😕

Here you go:
http://www.showbizandstyle.com/big-wave-coming-disturb-rudras-paros-love-life/ Edited by Ilin - 9 years ago
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Spirit sa- No Monday I was totally out except for that trailer for the movie "snake eyes" I didn't post any other thoughts...Here is one...,how realistic was it for Rudy to cuddle up and sleep with Paro PEACEFULLY! 😆 Now THAT I call taking creative liberty ...and  showing something completely UNREAL! 

Hi Sush, that yep 😆  At least he was up early and off to buy plane tickets for their honeymoon 😛 Major Saab is in a hurry. Even left a letter, I thought that was a lil 😲..oh well! It was cute to see after everything w've endured for the past few months. 

Y do u think, I was looking for your take on Monday's episode? ;)

I'm yet to read all ur takes 
Edited by spirit - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ilin

Msin you sure the boy will be 15 years old 😲
I thought I read the article on the main forum that the new entry will be a big Star 😲
Now this is getting confusing 😕

Here you go:
http://www.showbizandstyle.com/big-wave-coming-disturb-rudras-paros-love-life/

Big star is the boy who is child rudra ... He is already in 2 soaps... Rest are unemployed...

It said the negative lead is mala tejawat son.. If mala ran away with tejawat 15 years ago...how will have an older son than this...😆