Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously...if ST is going to ...disfigure Paro in anyway...the precap for instance. I am seriously done. A
And why promoting such things as acid bulbs when the safety of women in general is at stake. I don't get this.
Edited by Rupunzale - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mala is like a mother to Paro and when Paro finds out Mala hurt Paro's husband by running away 15 years ago and leaving the child without even granting him a goodbye; Paro fails to demand answers from Mala and simply sees the woman from her own point of view, and from her point of view Mala is a good mother and therefore can be justified for her actions. Paro cannot step into Rudra's shoes, she cannot see what Rudra sees, nor does she wonder how a mother can leave her own beloved child (no matter what circumstances she left her child in) and live blissfully for 15 years - because no matter how pained Mala says she felt for 15 years, Paro never saw any of this. She only saw a happy, loved, and loving and caring woman who was more than content with her life with Tejawat; and her image of Mala does not even shift a little bit when she sees another side of Mala.

Today we saw something similar. Mala is Rudra's mother, a mother who left him, and today when he finds out her reason for leaving...he goes to his father...not to ask Dilsher how he could beat his wife...but to ask him how he could hide this truth from Rudra himself. Rudra fails to demand the answers he should have been demanding from Dilsher and simply focuses on his own pain. Not once does he attempt to feel Mala's pain, her point of view, he does not criticize Dilsher even once for abusing his wife. He only sees Mala the mother, the mother who hurt him; he truly cannot see the wife who was hurt herself, otherwise he would have questioned Dilsher about the abuse. Even later on, when Paro comes to Rudra as he ponders over life, he is thinking about himself and how tough his own life is. Not once is he shown thinking about the pain his mother must have gone through herself 15 years ago.

I feel a disconnect with both Paro and Rudra here.
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 9 years ago
--POV-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Zee: Paro has acknowledged twice that mala is wrong to Rudra- but she has never voiced it to mala. She has only encouraged Mala to be strong for her son and help him heal by providing him answers. She told Rudra that its his right to ask both of them the questions. She is only asking him to see the other person's point of view. Right now, she wants him to accept what his parents have done to him and move on. She is trying to show him that though they are not good parents, they do love him in their flawed way. For him to draw peace from the same and move on with his life so their tomorrow is happy. He is soo obsessed with Paro because of his past, he will suffocate and kill their relationship if he does not heal. This is my take on Paro.
On Rudra, sometimes, in pain we can only see our pain. Not someone else's. Here, he is upset that both his parents had a disturbing marriage but the price of it was borne by him. His mom seemed to be happy with her 2nd husband, she gave all her love to an orphan without once bothering about him. The same goes to the father. Instead of loving him, he had fed him lies. He cannot be objective. Only once he accepts his mother in his life will he even think of questioning his father. He is a tormented soul. It may seem selfish, but arent we humans that way ? 
--POV-- thumbnail
@Sush: It is the way it is.. so true. Our lives and decisions are colored by our experiences. Sometimes there is no right or wrong, but the choices lead to changes not just in our lives but to who are connected to us. Its easy to be objective when we are standing on the outside.Hindsight is wonderful. It's always very easy to second guess after the fact.

@ Swetha: u have captured every character's emotions, speaks a lot of the conflicts each one is facing πŸ‘. 
Beautiful quotes and the new montage is beautiful - rising sun, colors. So new colors in their lives?
 And before I forget, congrats on being a goldie!

U putting up Rudra pic for some reminded me of Madhuri's dialogue - u got to earn it πŸ˜†

@T: missed ur take on Monday but u made it up πŸ˜ƒ. The punching moment and the extra ordinary moment was awesome. Even though DS told her to leave Rudra alone, she went and confronted him πŸ‘. She trying to balance the emotions of all, poor thing wondering when will her needs become important to all? YUP, truth was the element in yesterday's episode.

@Minnu: Please write essays, I expect that of you. anything short and its not Minnu's take for me πŸ˜›. U do write beautifully and your perspectives are a pleasure to read, so dont cheat us πŸ˜‰. Yup Paro rocked, though the slap was harsh, it was necessary. I wrote this in Diya's post pasting it here : 
 I think Mohini will be instrumental in feeding towards the insecurities of DS. She tries similar tactics on Rudra too. 

I cant believe that she had nothing to do with the disintegration of that marriage! i dont know why I feel this, maybe because I want Dillu to be grey instead of totally dark and being abusive for no reason.

He has really changed and been such a pillar of strength to Paro. He has been the father figure in her life. Filled the void of not having a family.

But does that mean I hate mohini and she rather take the blame ? Nope, I think people can influence the way u think and behave but end of the day ur accountable for ur actions and the reactions!! 

If she has been successful in breaking this marriage then she is the smart woman that we think she is. I understand her schemes never succeed - but thats because Rudra and Paro are not malleable. Paro has understood Mohini and though she respects her as an elder, does not trust her. Same goes with Rudra!! He understands that she is the mastermind behind the poisoning, but has let it go. However, he has brought it up so she knows he knows!!

@Sush: u surprised he is a poet ?? He has a romantic soul woman, the way he dances with her on a windy night at the haveli ??? He would have to be part of all this as a cover for his nefarious activities - and that image of raising eyebrows  poet for Teju - u cracked me up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Himu: Mala needs to improve I agree - but I think they are going to show her as weak as opposed to her sister and Paro. Its just that how circumstances and situations have shaped these women. 

@Nema: Loved the quote. She is a woman too, so applaud her for having the strength to walk away and live again! 

@Vanitha: She looked gorgeous in the blue lehanga and u have captured their angst well πŸ‘

@Msin: They have painted her white only with reference to the marriage, she still did wrong by her son, by keeping things hidden.

@Zee: Though DS told her not to go, she did go ddnt she ?? Thats Paro. She will go when her hubby needs her the most! Yea, Mohini was truly in her element. When Paro was talking about him respecting her, she glossed over a little bit. Give her some credit πŸ˜†. And I loved the display pic. That pic of Deepika reminds me of Hollywood actress. Unable to recall her name πŸ˜•

@Nancy: I like the way they showing the younger generation's progress against the backdrop of the elder's misdeeds. 

@Snoowfall: I do the same πŸ˜†

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Sagi, Thank You for loving my posts... I prefer to write shot posts, mainly because it takes less time. But then I start writing and end up with very big one most of the time..... But feels great to knowing that my essays are appreciated... Thank You..πŸ€—
About Mohini... I too expected for her to have a big hand in what happened 15 years back... But like you said, irrespective of what she did or said (If she at all do anything in the first place)... It was Dillu and Mala who let her succeed because of their own insecurities and hurt... 

end of the day ur accountable for ur actions and the reactions!! 

You said it perfectlyπŸ‘.. And yup, Paro and Rudra know Mohini really well and don't fall into her trap, how much ever week or desperate they might be... Paro took Mohini's help to get into the haveli but never trusted her intentions for doing it... Rudra even though dislikes Mala, he stood up for her because he didn't fall into Mohini's instigation during Kheer scene. That is the beauty of PaRud... And that is the reason Mohini can never succeed with them.πŸ˜ƒ 

PS, You didn't go to bed yet???
Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
--POV-- thumbnail
@Mitthoo: Yea, he needs time but then he needs to listen to the truth. Denial never solves anything. And I feel for him and want him to heal! so sometimes it may seem cruel- its just like mom forcing me to have medicines when I have fever but I hated to! Not comparing his pain to my fever, but could not think of better analogy! 
@Msin: KCM does show the mirror even though her intentions are πŸ₯±

@SanayaisBest: Happy journey, enjoy ur vacation πŸ˜Š

@Babyji: She is flawed agreed. But what she taught Paro, Paro used it well. Its easy to preach than practice and Paro practiced what she was taught! she too has wronged Rudra. 

@SB: these lines hold so true for RR - that they are the way they are due to their life experiences ... which in turn influence their actions and their understanding of the world.

@Priyanka: Agreed with you, but RR is trying to show flawed characters and how they evolve. So sympathizing or empathizing or unacceptable, they are interesting dimensions to each character! 

@JJ: I too dont want DS to be totally black was hoping KCM's hand - yes end of the day, its ur fault but a little slack for the man and hate myself for sympathizing with the guy who was abusive πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

@Priya: Agree- mom is right and wrong. Actually most the characters have this aspect na - they are right and they are wrong πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Oldestfan: That answer is the right answer. It is the moment under the peepul tree. Its the apple falling on newtons head. Its the moment of enlightenment. Its is stark, it is simple, its the truth.

I salute this simple sentence that sits on top of the mt. Everest of positivity, romanticism, negativity, passion, fangirling, bashing, prejudice and pride that is this forum! 

And I salute you for writing such poignant and striking words. So true and I agree with every word! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@sheena: Yes, every character has a story to tell, no one is linear just like in real life 

@Nema: Am glad u came through it strong! πŸ˜Š People with insecurities - they can never be reasoned can they?

@Shona: Yea Paro was awesome yesterday πŸ‘

@Priyanka: i dont mind shades of Orthello, but I dont want the story πŸ€’

@Diya: collateral damage and no one wonders about the innocent!! 

@Neet: I agree our value systems and experiences color the way we view what is right or wrong. But when all bets are off, when ur very life depends on acting a certain way. what will u do?? Lovely songs, listening and typing to the comments πŸ˜ƒ

@DD: hugs back to u too πŸ€—πŸ€—, miss ur take! 

@Fiza: No one is glorifying mala or DS or Rudra or Paro. What is the yardstick for right or wrong? And commending her for walking out of a marriage does not mean glorifying her abandoning her child. Sometimes, its not about right or wrong, its about decisions and their repercussions!

@Shree: Its just a cover up for his  terrorist activities. He has built a cover story of being such a sweet man πŸ˜†. and today they showed Rudra to be a painter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@hiral: hey, welcome πŸ€—.. hahaha. No wonder he had to chain her so she would listen to his love songs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Rashika: Sometimes a right decision at the time will be the worst one u have ever taken! 
E.g. education - parents force their decision on the kids and push them into subjects they have no interest in and when they fail, they wonder what the hell happened. Bot h the parents did not think about what their actions are doing to their child. yup, they are flawed! 

@Mesmerizing:  Pace is their strength sometimes its superfast πŸ˜†. The actors are fabulous and supported by amazing writing

@T: U are very sweet! I am yet to see the clouding T - but let me tell u this. have u seen the sun shining through the clouds too ? So even if u cloudy at times, the sun shines through πŸ˜‰

--POV-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

@Sagi, Thank You for loving my posts... I prefer to write shot posts, mainly because it takes less time. But then I start writing and end up with very big one most of the time..... But feels great to knowing that my essays are appreciated... Thank You..πŸ€—

About Mohini... I too expected for her to have a big hand in what happened 15 years back... But like you said, irrespective of what she did or said (If she at all do anything in the first place)... It was Dillu and Mala who let her succeed because of their own insecurities and hurt... 

end of the day ur accountable for ur actions and the reactions!! 

You said it perfectlyπŸ‘.. And yup, Paro and Rudra know Mohini really well and don't fall into her trap, how much ever week or desperate they might be... Paro took Mohini's help to get into the haveli but never trusted her intentions for doing it... Rudra even though dislikes Mala, he stood up for her because he didn't fall into Mohini's instigation during Kheer scene. That is the beauty of PaRud... And that is the reason Mohini can never succeed with them.πŸ˜ƒ 

PS, You didn't go to bed yet???

Hey Minnu, dil khol ke likho if u have the time, appreciate the time all of u spend in posting ur thoughts. I know how difficult it is. Just responding to the takes is  time consuming. 
I like how they show that Parud do not fall for her tricks unlike the elders - she played the guilt card and all the 4 fell for it!! But I love Mohini for she is unapologetic for what is! Though she tried to kill the leads, u have to appreciate her for her tenacity. 

Yea, its late and I am off to sleep. But I have been unable to reply or responds to the wonderful posts. So just doing that !! Will sleep in sometime πŸ˜ƒ
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --POV--

@Zee: Paro has acknowledged twice that mala is wrong to Rudra- but she has never voiced it to mala. She has only encouraged Mala to be strong for her son and help him heal by providing him answers. She told Rudra that its his right to ask both of them the questions. She is only asking him to see the other person's point of view. Right now, she wants him to accept what his parents have done to him and move on. She is trying to show him that though they are not good parents, they do love him in their flawed way. For him to draw peace from the same and move on with his life so their tomorrow is happy. He is soo obsessed with Paro because of his past, he will suffocate and kill their relationship if he does not heal. This is my take on Paro.

On Rudra, sometimes, in pain we can only see our pain. Not someone else's. Here, he is upset that both his parents had a disturbing marriage but the price of it was borne by him. His mom seemed to be happy with her 2nd husband, she gave all her love to an orphan without once bothering about him. The same goes to the father. Instead of loving him, he had fed him lies. He cannot be objective. Only once he accepts his mother in his life will he even think of questioning his father. He is a tormented soul. It may seem selfish, but arent we humans that way ? 

Rudra is a man of actions and Paro says one thing but her actions say another thing and that is why Rudra also questions her on who's "side" she is on. Paro has also glorified Mala...she has told Mala that Mala is a good mother - not just to her but to Rudra as well - and that she has brought her back into the haveli to give her back the respect and honour she deserves. I have my issues with that. What it tells me is that despite all the pain Mala caused Rudra, her perfect image of Mala has not even shifted slightly. She still sees Mala as the Thakurain that she knew, and she is hell bent on keeping that image of her. It's like even if Thakurain masa turns out to have killed somebody in the past...Paro will be like..."no. She's my maasaa. If she killed somebody the person who was killed must have done something wrong. But not my maasa. She can do no wrong." And then she will go back to giggling and playing house with the woman. I understand your take and I agree with it even, but if one day I found out my own mother had run away and left her first child alone with some loser alcoholic husband, I would possibly go into shock and at the very least, I would demand answers from my mother. I know I am not Paro, Paro is a completely different person, but sometimes her naiveness gets to me. She knows it hurts Rudra to see her giggle and act like everything's ok with his mother, so if she loves Rudra so much and does not want to cause him pain, she should keep her distance from Mala - at least don't giggle with her and act like everything's a bed of roses. That scene of Mala, Paro, and Dilsher giggling together really annoyed me lol, as you can probably tell.

Other then these small inconsistencies I agree with you overall take on Paro, she only wants Rudra to heal.

As for Rudra...I am a lot like Rudra, in many ways, though I will not go into detail about that. But because I connect to him, I relate very well with him and often his reactions to situations in the show are my reactions while I watch the show/his own reactions to situations. I know that in pain we often only see our own pain, we are selfish that way, but Rudra is not the type of person to think of another human being's pain even if he is in pain too. He's just not that guy - he's felt Paro's pain while he was in pain/anger himself many times before. Even if in that moment he did not question his father, I had expected him to mull over the truth later...when Paro comes to him, he is thinking about himself. I could not relate to him there at all. I thought he would be thinking about his parents, about their crappy relationship and about how Mala was abused verbally and physically. The Rudra I know right now claims to hate his mother but deep down he yearns for her, so does it not hurt his soul that his mother endured so much pain at the hands of his own father? How could he not think about it even for a moment? I know I would. Yes like Rudra I would be consumed with my own pain but while thinking about my own pain I would also think of my mother's pain, even if just for a moment...we are connected. How can I not imagine what life must have been like for my mother with my father? I would ask myself, how did I never notice? Even if they tried to hide it...why did I not feel it, pick up hints about it? How could my father do what he did...he took away my mother from me!! It's all his fault!! And now because of him, I'm an emotionally damaged person and would have remained so if it had not been for Paro.

I get your take though, I hope that we get to see Rudra questioning his father about the abuse soon.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --POV--

@Zee: Though DS told her not to go, she did go ddnt she ?? Thats Paro. She will go when her hubby needs her the most! Yea, Mohini was truly in her element. When Paro was talking about him respecting her, she glossed over a little bit. Give her some credit πŸ˜†. And I loved the display pic. That pic of Deepika reminds me of Hollywood actress. Unable to recall her name πŸ˜•

A little too late πŸ˜‰ An impulsive man needs immediate support, not delayed support.πŸ˜›

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ A popular Hollywood actress? πŸ˜² I wonder if I'd know her. Deepika's gorgeous though πŸ˜³