Rangrasiya

Sushpective: Tangled!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi all,
I am back...sorry was too tied up last night and this morning...to spend any time on IF...Thanks to T and Shwets for opening the thread...on my  behalf...It worked well...

Ok...about today's episode...So the truth is out...
No it is not about Teju being Malas old boyfriend...
No it is not about Rudy being Tejus son...
It is not about any of the twisted ways...Indian stories justify the character by somehow giving an way to stick the the morality...the sense of right nd wrong that we all have...

It went to the question of a fundamental issue...No dancing around...
She was married to a Loser...
A Loser and and Alcoholic who blamed her for all his inadequecies and failures...
Who got a sense of control...and  a sense of winning by controlling and dominating his own wife...since he  couldn't control or dominate much else...
He used her as punching bag...Made her life hell...
Should she have stayed in an abusive marriage? 
For how long? 
Would It have been right to raise a kid in that atmosphere? 
But she is not all white...
She did fall in love with another man, while she was married to DS...
Was that right?
Should that be  acceptable? 
Doesn't that make her "characterless"? Why was Rudy wrong in pointing it out?
The beauty of this story is...that 
There are no right answers in this story...
It just is...the way it is...

Just like the way...Rudy and Paro story...also started with so many questions...
She was a widow after all...
The marriage happened with all the rituals...
Rudy did kill her husband...
During those days of false engagement...he did try to sexually intimidate her...
Was that right?
Was that moral? 
There are no right answers in this story...
It just is...the way it is...

What I did like about story writing the most today...is that the writer took time to explain...who Rudy is...in Paros words...
Rudy who protected her despite hating women and despite his misgivings about her...
Rudy, who never disrespected her...or let her be disrespected...

It was so important to distance Rudy's character from Dilsher who has an equally big ego. Well done Hegde sa!πŸ‘

Beautiful collages by UltimateRudra!

Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
Reserved 1
Oops...typed and erased...before posting...here we go again...

Today I really liked how Paro handled the situation...
When Rudy said...Toh Kya Karoon...pair pe girr Jaoon uske?
She didn't try to appease him...by saying...No...
She made it clear that he should apologize...

Not because what Mala did or didn't do...or who she is...
But because who he is! ( Or who she wants him to be)

Way to go Paro!πŸ‘

-Sush- thumbnail

Ok...you have got go give it to Mohini!
She is skeptical about the love fest...I can totally understand...
Somewhere in there I am a bit skeptical too...
About people's ability to change in a few weeks and become someone else...because someone set an example...

But 

it's OK...I guess...
not everything needs to be complicated...

Mohinis dialogues were awesome...specially when she referred to the daddy and mommy hugging each other...πŸ˜†

This woman is a riot!🀣

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sush- Thanks for opening a post today. I also like how you have said that there are no right answers or wrong answers. πŸ‘

Hi Shwetha- Wonderful Collages.πŸ‘

It was an episode of revelations and what an eye-opener it was and these are some of my views. I have divided it into moments.😊

1) Shell-shocked moment- Major is shocked at getting slapped by Dillu and he says "That you slapped me for this Aurat". He frurther says that Mala is the enemy and not me. Major just can't fathom how Dilsher could pick a hand on him because of that one person.

2) Moment of disbelief- Dilsher says that you will not say anything about your Maa in front of your dad. Major retorts back and says today she became my maa, did you forget the mantra that "Khubsurat women don't belong to their husband or their son for for the last 15 years?". Bang on Major.πŸ‘

3) Moment of liability- Dilsher says that he remembers everything but today the memories came back. He tells Rudra that "You don't know the whole story 15 years ago what happened..." Major's shrugs off Dilsher's hands from his shoulder.😊

4) Recollecting moment- Major says that he remembers that she ran away 15 years ago dhokha dekar, she couldn't hear his cri
es, and went away to stay with another man. And today, it will happen the same.😊

5)  Danveer-He is the voice of reason in Ranawat Haweli and asked Paro what happened?πŸ˜› He also takes tea for Dilsher later on ignoring KCM, because he knows that Dilsher needs him.

6)
Cool down moment- Dilsher justifies his action of slapping Rudra and says that if he stays alone, his lava will remain inside and he will come back to his senses. Mala argues that he shouldn't have slapped him because he is not a kid anymore. Dilsher says if he was a kid then there wouldn't have been a reason to slap him because he wouldn't have talked in a manner. Really, Dilsher? Who taught him to speak this way in the first place?😊

7) KCM-  KCM gets on people's nerves but what she said today hit the nail on the head. She said to Dilsher that whatever Rudra said, he has learned from you. The barud came out from him because he has filled him up with it. How many of you agreed with KCM at this point?😊 Also, KCM addressed Dilsher and Paro as some kind of lovebirds. Today, she was hilarious.πŸ˜›

8) Moment of Revelation- Dilsher finally admits that he had been wrong all along and blamed Mala for all his failures, frustrations and disgust. He further admits that he poisoned Rudra's vision and convinced himself that whatever happened was because of Mala. He further admits of his Male chauvinistic attitude by saying that Mala has to stay in the house and listen to him and he was alcoholic too. It was pouring today one  after the other but we can thank Dilsher for being honest at least.πŸ‘

9) Apple of his eye- moment- Dilsher further admits that Paro came and taught him what is real and unselfish love. She filled life into his stone-hearted son, and her love and commitment made him realize that whatever happened 15 years ago was a blunder on his part. He says Mala is not the only one at fault here, he is equally responsible too.😊 Big words from Dilsher about our Paro Bai Sa. She is an extra-ordinary woman who filled life in Mati ka Putla as the background song says sometimes.πŸ‘

10) Compromising moment- Mala says that ever since she is here, she had to hear everything thrown on her and she doesn't want Dilsher to listen to this because of her. She also gives kasam to Dilsher when he insists on further telling the truth.😊 Dilsher drank the spilling juice today, guys.πŸ˜›

11) Punching moment- Major is devastated and he is hitting the punching bag with a vengeance and gets flashbacks of how Dillu poisoned him all along. However, when Paro  walks in he takes care of the punching bag and asks her "Are you here to tell me what I did was wrong?"Go away from here, whatever I did was right.😊

12) Extra-Ordinary moment- Paro tells Major that "This is not the Rudra I loved, the Rudra I loved was harsh, stone-hearted, but he knew the difference between right and wrong, and this was his biggest strength.πŸ‘ He became a protector not just for me, but for all the people who were weak. He didn't have a strong opinion about women but still cared and protected them. The Rudra I loved took a slap for me, that Rudra cannot talk to a woman like this, the way you talked to your mom.😊 BTW, did you all love seeing Major in that gruff mode?πŸ˜›

13) Stunning moment- Major interrupts and she says that her talk is not yet over. Paro said that she got married to a man few months back, thought that they could live forever, but he got killed before her Mehndi weared off. Even though the marriage was wrong, she became a widow. Paro Bai Sa- you sent a chill down my spine when you said this.😊

14) Bitter truth moment- Major says Paro but she further says that she was a widow who went to live with another man, in his house, in his room like a fiancee. And then her hubby was not only her enemy but the country's enemy too. Then she started loving the killer of her husband,  started dreaming about marriage. Does he have name for such a lady? Paro was gutsy at this moment to say the least. πŸ‘

15) Possessive moment- Major says that man was not your hubby, you were never a widow. He further says that if you drop yourself so low, I will take your life away. I have never thought of you that way. Did you all like the obsessive Major at this point? Because our Paro Bai Sa is worth it.😊

16) Misconduct moment- Paro asks him for his rough tone and reprimands him for talking in such a way to Mala. She further says that whatever Mala did was wrong, you got hurt, she has seen Major's pain but he still doesn't have the right to talk to Mala like that.  I liked how she talked about Major's pain at this point and it struck a cord with him.  πŸ‘ She wants Major to say sorry to her, but Major says no so she walks off.😊

17) Intense moment- Paro says that do whatever you want, take out your anger on this, and if you are still not satisfied then break this room. She walks away and Major punches one more time and she turns back and looks and Major looks too.πŸ˜›

18) Blow-by-blow moment- Paro does find Mala who starts saying that she is not that bad as much as Rudra thinks. She discloses how Dilsher was filled with bitterness, he just knew how to hate, and took out his frustrations at her everyday. Then God gave them a blessing in Rudra, and then of course Dillu started mocking her for not taking care of a child properly. She took comfort in writing poetry and that is how she met Tejawat.  Never knew Teju could balance arms dealing and poetry at the same time.πŸ˜›

19) Break-down moment- Mala tells Paro that the saddest moment was when Dillu got hit by a car and lost his leg and then she had to care of everything. She took over the business and everything was improving but Dillu's male attitude questioned her on the success and asked her if she was getting orders because of her beauty. He pushed her against the bed and that is how she got hurt. It became impossible for her to live in the house so she decides to walk out by leaving that letter. I am glad that Major overhears the whole conversation and knows how and why Mala did this.😊

Just a random question- did Mala make enough efforts to get Rudra back?
 CVs- Please throw some light on this aspect.

Since today's episode was all about bitter truths, I chose "Truth" as the acrostic.

T- Take charge (Dilsher tried to control everything and he failed)
R- Razor-sharp ( Paro reminds Major that she was a widow who went to live with him)
U- Ultra-Precise (Mala said her work and success frustrated Dilsher's ego)
T- Tenacious (Mala decides to walk out of the house because of Dillu's attitude)
H- Hurt (Mala's betrayal and Dilsher's lies destroyed Major)

Brilliant acting by Ashish, Sanny and Dilsher. πŸ‘ BTW, Sanny looked great in the blue outfit and Major looked good today as a puncher.πŸ˜›

Precap- Major is devastated and he will be firing from all cylinders tomorrow and we are looking forward to it.😊

Edited by Tennessean - 9 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
----- UnReserved -------
Hi Sush, good to have you back... Thank You, for making the post πŸ€—. Awesome post. I liked how you bluntly and perfectly said it, Dilsher was a Loser and used his wife to feel superior. Nothing more, nothing less. And like you said, there is no right or wrong in this story.. It just is πŸ˜”. I totally loved the flow of story today. It felt very realistic. All the actors did an excellent Job...πŸ‘ 

The story started exactly where it stopped yesterday... The shock and hurt in Rudra's eyes was quite visible πŸ˜•. What was happening around him? The two people he trusted and loved the most are against him? Paro, he can understand. She is innocent and too emotional to see Mala for her true self. But his father??? He asks the same, "You hit me for this lady?"And Dilsher reminds him that she is his mother... Confused and now angry, he questions his father, "How can he call her his mother? Isn't he the one who called her just a beautiful woman who belongs to or cares for no one." He reminds him that it was he who filled him with this venom for 15 years... And finally that breaks Dilsher's silence as he tries to clarify to his son. To speak the truth. Come clean about what exactly happened 15 years back. But Rudra was not ready to listen to his father.. He sticks to his version of truth and he doesn't want to listen to anything else... Can't blame him for that...

I liked how Mala told Dilsher that he shouldn't have slapped Rudra... I support her on that. But I also agree that Rudra was to be stopped at that point before he said something to his mother which he would regret later. Words, once said can never be taken back. So, I am happy that he was stopped, though I didn't like the way it happened. This is what we call bad circumstances.. Desperate times which make us do and say unwanted things.. Situations which leave us no choice but to react in our own way. Be it good or bad.. And this was one such bad situation. I liked how naturally everything in that scene played out.

What followed was Dilsher and his repentance. He finally was ready to give Mala back the dignity and respect she deserved.. He agreed that he made up all those things about Mala, that it was his Male ego which made him do and say those things about her. Because, he was hurt when she left him. But what was actually hurt was not he, her husband but the Male ego in him.. So he satisfied his ego by blaming it all on her... By telling his son again and again about how bad a mother and wife she was πŸ˜’. But then, what changed?? He did... His perspective did. The way Rudra behaved with Paro... Reminded him of his past mistakes... The way Paro held on to her Love and changed Rudra... Made him realize how wrong he was as a husband...  That he never actually loved/appreciated Mala, his wife. He repented realizing what he turned his son into, just for the sake of boosting his ego πŸ€”. The beauty was, how the story unfolded. Very realistic and believable... And I totally liked that about today's episode. Hats Off to the writers and the Dialogue writers... You were Fantastic as ever.πŸ‘

Paro Rocked today... She was as always 'Bang On'πŸ‘πŸΌ. She directly points out Rudra, his mistake. I totally liked how she straight away said that this was not the Rudra she fell in love with.. Her Rudra knew what not to say.. He knew right from wrong... But when he refused to understand. She gave him the example of a story he already knew... Their Story. Reminded him that, she was a widow once.. May be the marriage was all a sham but she didn't know it then... And she, being a widow, stayed in a strangers house, shared a room with a man, called herself his to be wife... And when the truth indeed come out... She dreamed of having a life with the person who killed her namesake husband... So, What is she to be called?πŸ€”

Now, now we all know that Rudra hates it when she mentions her name sake husband. So, he tries to stop her from speaking more about it. Clarifies that the one who married her was never her husband, that she was never actually a widow, that she is his... (I so wished that he completed that sentence😳). But Paro was not ready to leave it at that. She reminds him that he hated her then.. Who knows what he thought about her then??? And, he warns her... To never degrade herself. Threatens her with her life, if she ever spoke like that about herself. Confirms, that he never thought about her in such way πŸ˜›... And that was all Paro needed to hear. She questions him, "Then why did he think like that today? How did he get such a word into his mind? That too for a lady who brought him into this world" Finally concludes telling him what he needs to do... To apologize. Not because Mala was her Maa sa, Not because she loves Mala but because Mala was a woman, because she deserved some respect irrespective of her actions, because Rudra is not right to speak so low of her, because she was the lady who gave birth to Rudra.. Even though he doesn't consider her his mother... this fact will never change.

Like I mentioned in yesterday's post... Dilsher has to speak up first for Mala to say her story.. And it happened today.. CV's, you did a fantastic job πŸ‘. Finally, we got to hear Mala's actual story. So, Dilsher was an insecure, egoistic and self centered Man... Why am I not surprised??? Because many Indian men fall into this categoryπŸ˜”. He used to blame his wife for his failures and vent his frustration on her... Perfect😑. I felt sorry for Mala when she said she thought it will all change with Rudra entering their life... How many women say themselves the same thing to stay in an abusive relationship?? But, unfortunately it only got worse with his injury... More taunts, more abuse, more hatred, more venom... So much that she finally decides to walk away... Can I blame her for that? No. To walk out of such relationship takes true courage and I appreciate Mala for showing that.. πŸ‘

And between all this chaos in her life she found Thakur, quiet contrast to the man in her life... Gentle, loving, caring, respecting, sharing same passion for kavita's as her... Can't blame her for being friendly with him or even if she was attracted to him. We humans are simple beings. We crave for love (Any kind) and subconsciously get attracted to it.. When a man can find himself another partner because he is in a loveless relationship... Then, Is it wrong for a woman doing the same? Any way, it is too early to say anything. We still don't know, if Mala left haveli for thakur or just to get away from her husband's abuse? And if she was indeed in love with him when she left?? Because today she just said they used to meet and talk about kavita's... Also, what I really want to know is, why she didn't try to get Rudra back?? What did she do and didn't do to get her son? I guess all my questions will be answered tomorrow... With Rudra asking them the same. I feel sorry for Rudra.... Every thing he believed in till date, everything he was told till date... was all a lie. Just like Paro in Tejawat's case.

I loved the fact that Rudra heard everything or at least most of what Mala said... We don't see that often in Tele land.. Like, right person in right place at right time...No Way. πŸ˜†

I hated Mohini for her taunts... The way she insulted Mala and Dilsher again and again😑... But that was who she is...

I loved the subtle smile of pride on Mala's face when Dilsher praised Paro and said that she changed him.😊

I know, I keep repeating it again and again but the Dialogue writers are amazing... The dialogues add more intensity and power to each and every scene making it more and more better... Thank You...πŸ‘

Sanaya ad Ashish were fantastic as always... Every actor today did an awesome job and gave us a great episode...πŸ‘

Shweta, Lovely collages...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... LOVE YOUπŸ€—

Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail

This show never ceases to surprise me...now who would have thought that Teju is a POET!!!😲
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sush , 

Rocking anchor post to an equally rocking episode πŸ‘

Screenplay , direction and acting  fused into a bright light . 

"A part of her wanted to tell him she still loved him, and that even though this love was hopeless and long over, it still consumed her year after year. It was a tangled hairball of feelings and she couldn't pull forth any one strand." 

Ann Brashares

"What are the thorns really telling her? It's why she won't let us see them, why she clings to them--or they cling to her--as though she got herself buried in a bramble thicket and she can't get out and we can't get in to free her." 

Patricia.A Mckillip 

Loved the new Montage ...

Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello sush...thanks for the thread... "There are no right answers in this story...
It just is...the way it is..."...i love this line...there is no need for a character to be justified...all of them have flaws...coming to the episode...i loved the punching bag scene...loved parud dialogues...but the best was rudra's the way he said"jaan lelunga teri apne aap ko aisa giraya to" and"who tera pati nahi tha"❀️

and about mala i felt bad for her but still i dont like her...the precap is really interesting atleast rudra questioning his maa and bapusa for ruining his life...πŸ‘

about paro i loved her she was very strong and guts to face rudra in that situation and loved her dialogues too...

loved the acting of all except mala...it lacks intensity...as i said she has to improve a lot to match with her co actors...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

waiting for your posts T and hope

@hope love your take...it is much closer to reality and i too lved the flow of the story m glad rudra listened to everything mama said...πŸ‘πŸΌ

@T lovely post and love your acrostic todayπŸ‘stunning and possesive moments are the best today

collages are awesome and i love the new montage
Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
WaW !!!!!

What a powerful episode...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ashish, Sanaya and Mohini stole the show today...

Sanaya and Ashish were brilliant in the bedroom scene..

Should a woman stay in abusive relationship for the kids ? Many do , many are forced due to society , financial independence, family pressure  etc... ..many stay simply because they do not have guts... Killing you self respect everyday is not easy.

I  applaud mala's courage..   No woman can or should  take a shit spoken against their character...DS did the same...  She left when he spoke badly about her character...DS  would have used that same thing whole life... just to put her down... 

"  The real ornament of woman is her character, her purity "

And  She did come back to take Rudy... But DS already left by that time with Rudra with no contact information.

vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
      Very good episode.finally past story completely came out.mala wasn't that much wrong that me and major sahab used to think.poor mala and poor rudra who has been puppet in between both of them whole 15teen years.but the very cute thing is in such a bad mood still he didn't like when paro talked about her ex husband he just cut her in between and said "he was not your husbandyou are just mine" how possessive major sahab.but i hope according to that article when paro will play that reverse psychology major sahab would understand her real intentions behind that.thae good thing is about rr they dont stretch things like typical indian soups like as soon as mala told about her bad past rudra heard it and now soon every thing will be fine.hope so...Edited by vanitha3d - 9 years ago