take care

thanks so much!!😳
so so so glad you liked it😳😊
will hopefully update by tomm😊
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 4:

Pragya angrily walked with the plate in her hand. "Main janti hoon, they're all doing this on purpose." But even she knew that she was worried that Abhi hadn't eaten. Once she reached Abhi's tent she slowly opened the tent flap to see Abhi look up at her in surprise.

Pragya still sulking put the plate out towards Abhi and said, "Khana."

Abhi couldn't help but smile at Pragya. "Itna saara khana?" Abhi asked hiding his smile knowing that they did this on purpose.

"Woh, they wanted us to eat together. But you can just eat it mujhe nahi khana." Pragya said. Abhi took her hand and sat her down next to him in the tent.

"Well, khana toh padega tumhe." Abhi took a piece of roti and sabzi and held it to Pragya's face. "I know that you haven't eaten well since yesterday, every time you are stressed out you take it out on your food." He said knowing he was right when Pragya wouldn't meet his eye. He held it closer towards her mouth but she moved her face away. "Pragya, you have to eat it." Abhi stubbornly touched it to her lips. When she finally ate it Abhi couldn't help but smile. "Aren't you going to feed me now?" He asked.

Pragya rolled her eyes at him and fed him harshly. "Thode pyar se karna." Abhi said pushing her buttons.

"Nahin karna mujhe." Pragya snapped getting up. Abhi grabbed her hand before she could leave and pulled her into him.

"Will you dance with me?" He asked seeing the position they were in.

Pragya glared up at him, "Kyun phir se girane ka maan hai?" she asked sarcastically.

Abhi glared at her, "I'm trying you know."

Pragya pushed him away and said, "I was trying for a year, but do you remember what you did to me?"

Abhi took a deep breath and calmed down, "You think I didn't feel anything when I said those things to you. Pragya love happens over a period of time, I didn't just fall in love with you out of nowhere. Every time I said something to you I didn't only feel guilty I felt like I was the worst person alive."

"Abhi you just feel guilty because you made a mistake. I'm giving you your out now, I don't want anything from you." Pragya told him.

"Tumhe saach mein lagta hain ke mein yeh sab guilt ki wajah se kar raha hoon? Pragya if I didn't love you, I wouldn't have left my house of comfort to live out in a tent." He said point around the tent. "I wouldn't give up everything just to be closer to you."

"Alright enough of fights for today, right now let's eat because I'm sure when you go back you won't eat then." Abhi said knowing his wife well.

Throughout their entire meal Pragya was either glaring or rolling her eyes at Abhi's shameless flirting and attempts at getting her to talk to him.

When it was time for Pragya to go back Abhi said, "No how much you try to resist I will win in the end, my love will win."

"How can you be so sure?" Pragya asked him.

"For the first time I've felt something this pure," Abhi said back.

"Waise bhi no one but me can handle a one piece like you." Abhi said confidently and bit down his laughter as he saw Pragya's mouth open in shock, "It's inevitable, we're destined to be together." Seeing Pragya in shock he leaned down and kissed her cheek again, only to see her eyes widen even more.

"You, I can't believe, you" Pragya couldn't get her words out. She stomped on the ground childishly and left the tent.

"Good night darling!" He yelled after her knowing it would irk her even more.

Pragya went straight to her room and changed to go to sleep not wanting to answer anyone's questions. She heard Bulbul come in after her.

"Di, are you sleeping now? It's only 9." Bulbul asked knowing exactly what her Di was doing.

"Yeah I'm just tired." Pragya said.

"Di tu jiju se pyar karti hain na." Bulbul flatly asked.

"Bulbul!" Pragya said trying to get her to stop talking about it.

"Di I know you love him, then why aren't you giving him a second chance?" she asked her sister.

Pragya didn't answer but she knew the reason well she was done with love, she didn't have it in her to get her heart broken again.

Bulbul was about to say something when they heard guitar strings. Both of them got up and saw the ladies of their house looking outside at Abhi's tent.

Main adhoora jee raha hoon
Har-dum ye keh raha hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

Hearing Abhi sing filled Pragya's heart with hope. Not wanting to be weak in front of her family she went to her room and laid down just listening to him sing.

Andheron se tha mera rishta bada
Tune hi ujaalon se waaqif kiya
Ab lauta main hoon, in andheron mein phir
Toh paaya hai khud-ko begaana yahaan
Tanhayi bhi mujhse khaafa ho gayi
Banjaro ne bhi thukra diya

Pragya let out the tears that had been threatening to fall since she saw him at her house yesterday. As much as she hated to admit it she needed him as much as he needed her.

Main adhoora jee raha hoon
Khud par hi ek saza hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

When the Abhi finished singing Pragya wiped her tears. Bulbul had come into the room and laid down next to her. She wrapped her arm around her Di to make her feel better. "Di woh tujhse bohot pyar karta hain." Bulbul whispered.

"I know." Pragya finally answered.

Pragya's eyes opened in the middle of the night as she shivered from the cold. She put on her glasses and looked at the time, it was four in the morning. She looked towards the door, Abhi was probably freezing sleeping outside in a tent. Quietly getting up without waking up Bulbul Pragya grabbed a thick blanket from her closet and went outside.

Quietly opening the tent she saw Abhi sleeping on the floor rubbing his hands up and down his arms from the cold. No matter how angry she was at him, she couldn't let him sleep like that. Unfolding the blanket she put it over Abhi, tucking him in so he wouldn't be too cold. He shifted slightly before dozing back off. Pragya couldn't help but smile at him, her rockstar looked so innocent sleeping. Giving him on last gaze, Pragya got up and quietly left the tent, going back finally knowing she'd get some sleep without worrying about anything.

When Abhi woke up in the morning he was pleasantly surprised by a blanket covering him. "Pragya," He smiled knowing it could only be her.

"Jiju! Jiju! Come fast!" he heard Bulbul's urgent voice calling him.

Abhi came out of his tent as quick as he could and stared at Bulbul standing in front of the house looking a little shell shocked. "Kya hua?" He asked but she just shook her head and frantically waved her hand calling him inside.

When Abhi came inside he was shocked to see a guy he had never seen before talking to Maa and Pragya. Maa looked a little mad but Pragya just seemed uncomfortable.

"Pragyaji, everyone knows about your tiffs with Abhishek Prem. And now that you are getting separated I wanted to make sure that you knew that I was always available for marriage." The guy said making Abhi glare at him.

"Dekho Karanji, I know you came here thinking you could help but right now is not the time to talk about this." Pragya said.

Karan grabbed Pragya's hand making Abhi clench his fists, "Pragyaji, don't worry I'm with you. I'd be more than happy to marry you..." He didn't finish his sentence before Abhi came before him and grabbed him by the collar.

"How dare you talk to my wife like that?" He said in anger.

"Abhishek she is your soon to be ex wife no?" Karan said as Abhi tightened his grip on his collar.

"Abhi, leave him!" Pragya said from behind him. "Leave him!" She said sternly. Abhi listened and let go but didn't stop his glare.

"Pragyaji, I'll be waiting." Karan said and that was the last straw for Abhi. He leaned forward and punched Karan in the face.

"Abhi!" Pragya yelled and held his arm before he could attack Karan again.

"Pragya sirf aur sirf meri wife hai samjhe! She's mine and she'll only be mine!" Abhi yelled at Karan.

"Karan get out of my house." Pragya told him knowing how angry Abhi was getting.

Once Karan left Abhi turned to Pragya and in full anger said, "I need to talk to you."

Pragya sighed and said, "Par mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni."

"Pragya now is not the time to be stubborn." Abhi said still in anger of what happened.

"If you can be stubborn so can I." Pragya said while her family members watched him hoping their arguments didn't escalate.

"Pragya I'm giving you one last chance." Abhi said as Pragya still held her stand. "Fine." Abhi said grabbing her waist and flinging her over his shoulder.

"Abhi! Abhi! Put me down!" Pragya yelled as Abhi walked into his tent with her swung over his shoulder.

"Abhi!" Pragya yelled one last time before Abhi set her on the floor. "What is your problem!" She asked him in anger.

"Woh tumse shaadi ki baat kar raha tha aur tumne kuch nahi kahan!" Abhi yelled back.

"Aapko isse kya!" Pragya yelled back at Abhi.

"Ahhh!" Abhi yelled, "Itne sare degrees hain phir bhi itni simple si baat samaj mein nahi aati tumhe!"

"Kya!" Pragya said.

"You are MY wife, MINE! No one can take you away from me." Abhi yelled back at her.

Pragya couldn't help but feel taken aback by that statement, she wasn't used to Abhi being possessive about her. She'd seen him be possessive about a lot of things, even something as silly as a pillow, but never her.

"Haan toh what am I supposed to do if he came out of nowhere." Pragya stumbled on her words trying to find the correct thing to say.

Abhi grabbed her hand and pulled her into him wrapping one arm around her waist. With his other hand he reached up and pushed her chin up so she was looking him straight in the eyes. "You tell him," Abhi spoke softly, "That you have a husband who is deeply in love with his wife who is willing to go to any extent to show her that he loves her. Tell him that you have a husband who wants his wife to come back to him so he could live out the rest of his life making it up to her. Tell him that you have a husband who wants to live out the rest of his life making sure his wife is loved, adored, and happier than she could have ever imagined."

Pragya's eyes filled with tears as she heard him and she looked down knowing that if she saw his face nothing would stop her tears.

"Please meri saath ghar chalo." Abhi asked in that same soft voice.

Pragya's whose head was still down just nodded. Abhi laughed softly, cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead. Wiping the tears that had fallen he said, "I love you", and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Par iska matlab yeh nahi ki maine aapko maaf kiya." Pragya said and Abhi gave a light laugh at her stubbornness.

"I know." He said burying his face into her face content on finally having her in his arms.

Later that afternoon Abhi was putting Pragya's bags in the car his Daadi had sent from home. They had bid their goodbyes to their family with Pragya promising to call them and Abhi promising to protect her.

Once they sat in the car Abhi couldn't help but link his hand with hers. Pragya was quick to try and remove her hand from Abhi's but Abhi was quick enough to keep them linked together.

"You know coming home is not the same as forgiving you for everything." Pragya said to Abhi who just smiled at her.

"I know," he said kissing her hand, "But I'll make sure that I make it up to you for as long as I live." And Abhi knew he would, he knew it was a long road that he had to travel on to treat all the scars he had given her, but he also knew that this is where they belonged, together and he was going to make sure that a smile stayed on her face for the rest of their life together.

The End

Thank you all for all the comments and support πŸ˜³I hope all of you liked the ending to this OS😳 Please do comment and let me know if ya'll liked the ending.

Thanks, 

Shakti

Edited by shakti_arsha - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aieee! Loved it!!!! Awesome finishing chapter, I am so glad you continued the story. I love that you brought some jealousy into it, it's one of my favourite tropes πŸ˜³ I really believe that your version of Pragya and Abhi will have a happy future...but dunno if Madamji is ever gonna forgive him! πŸ˜†
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Such a wonderful ending. I loved it!
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You go girl πŸ‘πŸΌ .Sooo loving it .Amazing conclusion to Abhigya story. Loved the possessive yet cute and loving side of Abhi fighting for his love [:D/] , and the stubborn but in denial yet loving the attention from Abhi side of Pragya [:D/] πŸ˜› . Just can imagine it happens in the serial    .Thank you dear for writing such lovely story hope that you will write more stories. God bless you darling.A πŸ€—   πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ˜‰ and a big bear πŸ€— from me to you.
coolgirl3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the ending very much.'
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Superb ending. Loved at the end Pragya agreed to give him a chance n our Rockstar will win . Amazing update.
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww, it was a wonderful end..⭐️
thoroughly enjoyed this ssπŸ˜ƒ
hopefully we'll get to watch something similar on the show 😊
Arshiishraragna thumbnail
Wow amazing..  πŸ‘  The ending was just beautiful.. Looking forward to more of your stories on Abhigya..  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜ƒ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very well written..πŸ‘πŸΌ