Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Lol the story behind the angry bruise is that he was aggressively passionate. Just wanted to basically highlight that as much as he is in control and stops, he is struggling.
With him being angry, he is not angry in particular, just a general anger as he recognizes that he is starting to care, by missing her, worrying for her, hence his last sentence that she is sneaking into his heart.

Their making out has changed, first she was a follower, then she became more active by doing wht he did, hence making her more aware, but it was still on his dictate. Tht night she voiced wht to do, playing a sort of leading role. Taking ownership of the emotions, passion that night. Making it more difficult to hide behind him. Hence her reflection makes her realise tht she has fallen for him.
She is sad because she knows him, knows how fickle he is when it comes to women and sex. She decides to end it, fearing how her heart will handle another week of intimacy between them. She suddenly wakes up realizing that she is not only going to lose the challenge but also her heart, but her fear being him finding out and not caring.

Should I add some sentences to the chapter. I am guessing I was not very clear in what I wanted portrayed. It is just that I have been updating when my mind is on overdrive.

yes, yes if you can plz explain their intimacyPOV if you have the time.. coz I do keep going back to the previous chapters before starting the new ones coz it helps with the rhythm and flow of the story. if you do explain that scene it will be awesome..
PM me.

Edited by spontaneousmini - 9 years ago
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really wish for Kalpi to be strong, but they are in a situation where there is no where out, because the chawl they live in is Raghav's, looking forward to Sammy's reaction just wondering if he will help Kalpi and her mother
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the line" we are done here" it is like slap on his cruel intensions and pain of her heart but instead of breaking out in tear she silently and strongly moved to her mother and gave the assurance that she is fine and walk out.  Can't wait pls update soon.
Mihika thumbnail
awesome angel 👏its to good..raghav can be so very cruel ...truely amazing👏
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yet another awesome update👏
Loved d way kalpi handled the situation in spite of being hurt...as she can't see her mothers fear n hurt
W8ng for raghav to reveal secret marriage n 4 kalpi's reactn
Also eager to knw raghav's next move as she walked off on his face n hurt his ego
update soon 
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
want an update angelll
want an update angelll
want an update angelll
want an update angelll
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update soon..n read my comments ok..write it frm my heart...🤗
incredible96 thumbnail
you really know how to create mindblowing suspense!!! excellent update! you are really bringing this story along so well that i just want more and more and more and more updates! update soon please! :D
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome dear. I'm telling this again- you really are a gifted writer. You explained Raghav's emotions and expressions so well. He's too blinded by hate, still he can't let her go. And it's not just to make her suffer. He can't tolerate the distance.  In the process of hurting Kalpi he himself is suffering  more. Very well written.  You have got me addicted to this ff. Love you🤗
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
still here..waitg..angel..u knw naa wht happen today...😭i cant even make a single vm this week..crap!!!!!🤢