Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Read it and tell me how it is... Is it tasteful? U know when I wrote it out the first time... Didn't think much about the details in the scene or body positions or what was so bold or great about tht night.

I have tried to give it some detail to fit what I had previously written... Do tell me if it flows...😳

WOW!! They did cross one barrier. to say I missed you is also a BIG step!
I understand your worries about being tasteful. I think it was very well explained...wonderfully done. When you love someone it becomes very necessary to please them in all ways. it is especially important to couples in the initial phase of a relationship. These two are in an intense relationship that they want to portray is mere skin deep... After this intense lovemaking, Kalpi is first to accept her feelings for Rags. She is extremely attracted to Rags, and deeply in love. 
Rags finds Kalpi irresistible, when she is in front of him, and he can think of nothing else. So what happened makes complete sense. Its beautifully portrayed.
Kalpi had to touch the third base to realize that for her it cannot go on like this forever and she has to move away for her own sanity.
Tastefully done. πŸ‘
I appreciate the edit of Chapter 11.. Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ

(space4- Chapter 14) πŸ˜‰

I Love it... I love it... If I had written/imagined... if this was my story this is exactly how I would have envisioned it. it is so real it is making me go bonkers... 
you have poured all emotions and I am absolutely enraptured...I just dont want these updates to ever end... wondering what will happen next, can just make my heart skip a beat...
you are getting better with each update with each story of your...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by spontaneousmini - 9 years ago
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey great update! With erverything going on I understand not finishing the stories so you take ur time to write theses stories and your stories are awesome and I would read them again if I have time from my college workEdited by Hanz91 - 9 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So far its a good update!!! Please complete chapter 14 soon. 
smileysmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update of chapter 11. Now one can connect some missing dots and understand it well.
It was beautifully written from your side, specially giving appropriate reasons to both (persons) feelings. Its important to understand Rags loves her. If not then he wouldn't have that much self control. 
Edited by smileysmile - 9 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow! Now I know what Raghav has Kalpi doing 😳
Kalpi has become bold she love Raghav and is not shy to please him ;)
Kalpi breaking down in kamla lap was. Rey emotional but needed
I like that she got that crying out of her system
Now it's time for payback
I want Kalpi to continue to work with Raghav but treat him just as an employer and nothing else
Ignoring Raghav will drive him up the wall lol
He will be so frustrated that Kalpi is no longer affected by his charm
Lovely update
Ragnaheaven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 11 updated was simply stunning... Keep kalpi hard and in control... No more miss show my feeling... Rags HV to crack his head to get her back...muahhh 
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fuzz you're awesome and even your dedication to update and also fulfill our requests is awesome! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘  I can't get enough of this FF!!! I re-read the edited Chapter-11, and it has made that Chappy even more beautiful and sensuous! Must say your attention to details is awesome and that too without making it vulgar!! πŸ‘ I read it so many times. Also please complete Chapter-14, loved the way you showed Kalpi breaking down, and Kamla's repentance. I wonder what will happen now, and how long ll it take for Raghav to win Kalpi back; and also to give her one more blow by telling her that she is his legal wife!😊 marvelous once again! lots of love...ur FFs and a few others r d only reasons which keep me going now. So thank you sooo much from bottom of heart.😊❀️
n yes, I do feel like I a reading a M&B book! πŸ˜ƒ you know fight, argument and underneath love!πŸ˜†
Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well well fuzz from now on I will call you jaanu!
Because your story comes to life when reading!!!!

Chapter 11 edit was fabulous though I did realise before through your unsaid words that they did cross the barriers to some extent which was prohibitible in the eyes of Kalpi!  But that probably mad eher realise that she was in love with him. After the edit the stroy just got enhanced beautifully! The whole description was apt and sensitively written! Not too loud or distasteful. Just perfect as it should be! Oh how I wish I could write like this! (Pssst I will contact you to help me when I write about intense scenes in my ff! Hope you will help me out!) Damn I think I made a mistake by not reading M&B's in my college daysπŸ˜›

Chapter 14 incmplt: Here I want to specially applaud for portraying Kamla the way she is! An understanding mom is what every child needs! It is easy to get hyper and slap your child for his or her mistakes but to accept it and forgive it only a mother can do!
Kamla has realised the dept of love Kalpi has for the man who just wants revenge from Kamla acc to her. 

Her guilt in being the sole reason for her child's heartbreak is heart wrenching! Oh what the poor soul must have gone through!
Kalpi is lucky to have such a wonderful mom! I am sure Kamla will ask Kalpi to move ahead in life! and not repent for what she did!

Fab job jaanu! Love you! Please complete the chapter 14 waiting to read it!
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya_remix

Well well fuzz from now on I will call you jaanu!

Because your story comes to life when reading!!!!

Chapter 11 edit was fabulous though I did realise before through your unsaid words that they did cross the barriers to some extent which was prohibitible in the eyes of Kalpi!  But that probably mad eher realise that she was in love with him. After the edit the stroy just got enhanced beautifully! The whole description was apt and sensitively written! Not too loud or distasteful. Just perfect as it should be! Oh how I wish I could write like this! (Pssst I will contact you to help me when I write about intense scenes in my ff! Hope you will help me out!) Damn I think I made a mistake by not reading M&B's in my college daysπŸ˜›

Chapter 14 incmplt: Here I want to specially applaud for portraying Kamla the way she is! An understanding mom is what every child needs! It is easy to get hyper and slap your child for his or her mistakes but to accept it and forgive it only a mother can do!
Kamla has realised the dept of love Kalpi has for the man who just wants revenge from Kamla acc to her. 

Her guilt in being the sole reason for her child's heartbreak is heart wrenching! Oh what the poor soul must have gone through!
Kalpi is lucky to have such a wonderful mom! I am sure Kamla will ask Kalpi to move ahead in life! and not repent for what she did!

Fab job jaanu! Love you! Please complete the chapter 14 waiting to read it!

Sure anytime😳
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
angel...missing ur updates yaar...