Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: neeme

Aye gala lag jaa tan kar ka  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜† kash humari zindagiien b asa he kushyon sa bar jayen...Ameen

Ameen...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pinky118 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†kash humari zindagiien b asa he kushyon sa bar jayen...Ameen[/QUOTE]
Ameen...๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by pinky118 - 9 years ago
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh ho
Yar GD bht masla ho raha hai sab ek hi me likh dia, lamba hai but kya karoon iss thread ko dhek k jitni khishi hoye usk liye yeh tora toh likhna hi tha na yar bs sab dil se likha hai
Well done job
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veena..

NEEME and GD u both are awesome, u both made this day possible and its all because of u people that we are celebrating 100 FC of Daya sir. NEEME and GD proved that u r true fans of DAYANAND SHETTY. Geoo yaro, ALLAH tum dono ko both khush rakhe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And now at the end I want to shed some tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ bcz I miss the celebrations I miss to be with GD, BT, Neeme and Pinko like roz ki tarah ๐Ÿ˜” I miss to be with u at the end and at the strt of century FC ๐Ÿ˜”
Tum logo ne mje miss kia ๐Ÿ˜•
Nai na ๐Ÿ˜”
Pata tha mje kese itne halle gulle me yad karo ge ๐Ÿ˜”
Yar i 'm serioualy hating my internet now, mene itne ache se tyar kia tha but saye time pe aisa shock dia hai net ne ๐Ÿ˜” ab complain hi karni pare gi and may be I can't continue this masti witn u guys tonite ๐Ÿ˜ญ all bcz of net, yeh itna sa likhne me bi time lag gya
Is liye thats all from my side tonite๐Ÿ˜ญ

Once again congratulations to everyone on the success of Daya sir FC, its century wohoo ๐Ÿฅณ
Three cheers for Daya sir, GD & Neeme
hip hip hurray๐Ÿฅณhip hip hurray๐Ÿฅณhip hip hurray๐Ÿฅณ

@Red, Wo tu ha..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ jitni prada hum na lagie ha Daya sir ki..koe laga he nae sakta ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ BOSS I hope u r not HURT wd ths๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Black, Nae tuma kon yaad kara ga.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† aur rae baat net ki tu I m wd u..don't worry u r not alone at all...I m true fcien kssi ka sath kbi nae chorti ๐Ÿคฃ
gadhadada thumbnail

GD u deserve a standing ovation yar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, this is a WONDERFUL thread, its so beautiful, out of the world, i'm totally speechless seeing that, praising ur work in words is simply not possible, from starting to the end from 1st to 2nd page each and every thing is so wonderful so amazing that I can't tell uโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, ur welcome is awesome and daya sir intro is just fab and yar I love the way u mention everyone on ur writeup, seriously that one is amazing, even thank u for mentioning me too๐Ÿ˜ณ oh no no infact tom and jerry dono ko ๐Ÿ˜†
And parrot and Neeme write up is awesome, love reading that sachi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ then everyones wishes and siggies are awesome๐Ÿ‘. Or wo next pix of my dashing Daya sir with blue blue parrot are amazing๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘, then i'm happy to see my name thnx adding me in that list ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I like the title too yar with ur and Neeme name I told u na u both are the host and u know u both r stars of this FC ๐Ÿ˜‰ and at the last but not the least ur VM is marvellous, very good choice of caps and selection of song๐Ÿ‘, I love the song u selected๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tum ko dheka toh yeh khayal aya
Zindagi dhoop, Tum ghana saya
U have done a splendid job yar

OML!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shukriya... Shukriya...๐Ÿค—
Yaar main nay Likha Kum...๐Ÿ˜‰
aur trying to gives Main Points...๐Ÿ‘
U knew na Exams Rule...๐Ÿ˜‰
Answer Sheet mein Points wise daal kr likho tou Marks zyada miltay hain...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
Yes that JOURNEY OF FC idea came Late...
but I tried to make it fast...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Kal hee sub banaya hay Wo...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Khair Poori Try ki kay Sub ko Acha lagay...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aur that VM, One of My fav Now...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
its a Team effort Yaar...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
aur NEEME kau Bina tou ye Impossible tha...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
Thank You so much VEENA...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

NEEME and GD u both are awesome, u both made this day possible and its all because of u people that we are celebrating 100 FC of Daya sir. NEEME and GD proved that u r true fans of DAYANAND SHETTY. Geoo yaro, ALLAH tum dono ko both khush rakhe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Everyones work for wishing daya sir and this FC is really appreciable๐Ÿ‘
NEEME siggy bht amazing thi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And Neeme ur irshad kia hai irshad kia hai is awesome ๐Ÿ˜†
DEBA and SHRUTI ur siggies are really really awesome, love them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ANAMIKA u r my sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ณ I love ur siggies and I love those more u made for me means from me and ur behalf ๐Ÿ˜‰
ANGEL ur siggies r amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
PINKOO dear ur msg and siggies r wonderful yar๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—
MISHA ka congratulating msg itna acha tha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ROSEPINK siggies also really nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ANJALI dear siggies toh awesome hain hi but ur msg and poem is wonderfulโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
BHAVNA ne bi itna acha msg likha hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
BT arey yar u r awesome๐Ÿค— u true yar my partner don't needs to impress Daya sir he is already impressed by her ๐Ÿ˜‰
MAGZ awesome work yar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
MISHA ka bi parh k maza aya or SRI ka bi๐Ÿ˜ณ
RIYA ur siggy is awesome๐Ÿ‘
Veena yar u too very good try ๐Ÿ˜›

GD sach me dhamake dar celebrations thi Daya sir bi khush ho gaye hon ge๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

And now at the end I want to shed some tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ bcz I miss the celebrations I miss to be with GD, BT, Neeme and Pinko like roz ki tarah ๐Ÿ˜” I miss to be with u at the end and at the strt of century FC ๐Ÿ˜”
Tum logo ne mje miss kia ๐Ÿ˜•
Nai na ๐Ÿ˜”
Pata tha mje kese itne halle gulle me yad karo ge ๐Ÿ˜”
Yar i 'm serioualy hating my internet now, mene itne ache se tyar kia tha but saye time pe aisa shock dia hai net ne ๐Ÿ˜” ab complain hi karni pare gi and may be I can't continue this masti witn u guys tonite ๐Ÿ˜ญ all bcz of net, yeh itna sa likhne me bi time lag gya
Is liye thats all from my side tonite๐Ÿ˜ญ

its OK yaar...๐Ÿ˜Š
koi Baat Nhai...๐Ÿ˜‰
Der aayed Durust Aayed...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Once again congratulations to everyone on the success of Daya sir FC, its century wohoo ๐Ÿฅณ
Three cheers for Daya sir, GD & Neeme
hip hip hurray๐Ÿฅณhip hip hurray๐Ÿฅณhip hip hurray๐Ÿฅณ

pinky118 thumbnail
dada aap ne ek he jaisa siggy do dafa post kr diya hai...
pinky118 thumbnail
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SUNEHRI YAADEN๐Ÿ˜›

Boss remember that Aaa aaa ๐Ÿ˜† ???? At CID Grehan time
pinky118 thumbnail
gadhadada thumbnail

Oh ho
Yar GD bht masla ho raha hai sab ek hi me likh dia, lamba hai but kya karoon iss thread ko dhek k jitni khishi hoye usk liye yeh tora toh likhna hi tha na yar bs sab dil se likha hai
Well done job

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Main nay tou Type kr kay likha hay...๐Ÿคฃ