Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 1

Such An Intriguing Story
from the start I was totally captivated now both Maan and Geet are in love with each other .
right now I'm sitting on the edge of my seat thinking nobody knows
about their accident

taahir004 thumbnail
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter Two

The car toppled over with a loud crashing sound. Rushing forward to see what 
was wrong, pedestrians noticed a boy and girl inside. They were wearing seat belts and clutching each other's hands firmly. Carefully taking them them out of the car, people rushed them to the nearest hospital. 

At the hospital:

Three people asked for ward no. 325 and running inside quickly, reached the air conditioned passage. A long line of chairs and squashy couches
was arranged on both sides covering the huge wall lines. On the farthest couch 
two boys were sitting. One of them wore black rimmed specs. The other one was good looking and tall with a muscular body. They were waiting for news anxiously. 

Just then the doctor came out of a room with a nurse walking
beside him. He instructed her to keep track of the blood pressure and other 
precautions. She exited for the lab and he raised his head looking at three people
standing hopefully in front of him. A lady in her late forties with a delicate build
came forward and asked him, "Doctor hamari Geet kaisi hai? Kya koi serious baat hai?" "Bilkul nahi. In fact apki beti bahot hi lucky hai. Itna khatarnaak accident hua car ka par usko halki si bhi chot nai lagi. Abhi wo begosh hai lekin
bilkul theek hai." The trio sighed happily and Mohinder asked, "Kya hum ussey mil sakte hai?" "Of course! bas wo thodi si weak hai. To unhe aaram karne dijiye. Wo ladka bhi yahi par hain."

Darji was puzzled hearing that. "Ladka! he cried in a surprised tone. "Jee haan. Dono ko sath me hi yaha laya gaya thaa. I must say wo ladka bhi apki beti jaise bahot lucky hai. Use bhi bilkul injury nai hui. In dono ko dekh kar koi bhi nahi kahega ki half hour pehle unko yaha accident ke baad laya gaya thaa. Excuse me please. " Saying so the doctor went away for some other work. 

Rano followed her father-in-law and husband inside her daughter's ward. Their baby lay on the bed. Her hand was resting on her stomach. Darji slowly went and clutched it lovingly. On the middle finger was a shiny diamond ring that clearly betrayed her secret love story with some boy. Darji guessed that it was one of those two guys outside. He removed the ring and showed it to Geet's parents. Rano and mohinder were dumb-struck. It was a big shock for them. Why, oh why was their destiny so cruel? Life was playing foul with them. Was their daughter's life supposed to be a mockery? Closing his eyes Darji sighed wearily. His face suddenly seemed to bury under so many wrinkles. His body suddenly felt very old, like he had lost a great amount of his strength. Mr. and Mrs. Handa felt as though the ground were slipping from below their feet. 

Sitting on the couch mohinder looked in rano's eyes. They seemed to hold so many questions. He was not able to think straight. But still the truth was important. Holding the ring in his hand, he said to his wife, "Dekho is ring ko. Isi baat ka dar tha muje aur Darji ko. Is liye hum ne hamesha tum se kaha tha ki jitni jaldi ho sake Geet ko pura sach bata do. Par tum ne hamari baat ansuni kar di. Dekh lo uska natija. Is liye main aur Darji usko itna freedom dene ke khilaf thae. Lekin aaj hamari kismat kala sach ban ke hamari beti ki zindagi mei aa hi gayi. Abhi ring pehen li to accident ho gaya. Acha hua ki humei isi waqt pata lag gaya. Agar Geet kabhi hum se kehti nahi, aur achanak se hi us ladke ko saamne lekar aayi hoti to? Kuch andaza hai tum ko ki is samay humara pariwaar kaise khatarnaak haalath se guzar raha hai?"

Rano nodded her head and said quietly, "Mohi, mai bas chahti thi ki Geet ka bachpan achi tarah guzar jaye. Tab hum usey kya kehte? Aur wo itni si age mei hamari baat kaise samajh pati? Mujhe laga ki thodi badi ho jaye phir bata denge. Uska mature hona zaruri thaa naa! Ek tarah se aaj humei mauka mil gaya hai. Abhi bhi zyada late nai hua. Ek kaam karte hai, Darji ko hi kehte hai ussey keh ne ke liye. Woh buzurg hai ghar mei. Geet unke bahot kareeb hai. Unke muh se sunegi to samajh jayegi. Abhi uski tabiyat theek nai hai. Ussey zabardasti nahi karni chahiye. Pyaar se samjhayenge to kuch din ki narazgi ke baad wo samajh jayegi. Muje pata hai ki thoda mushkil hai. Par mumkin hai. Chalo chal ke Darji se keh dete hai." 

Both of them got up and went inside the room. Darji was sitting on the couch holding geet's little hand with his own. He was softly caressing her head. He was lost in his thoughts when mohinder went forward and gently laid a hand on his father's shoulder. Darji looked round and seeing his son understood what was up. He blinked and said, "Don't worry puttar. Main geet ko sari sachai bata dunga."
"Kaun si sachai Darji? Geet had gained conciousness and asked softly. Mohinder and Rano along with her Grandpa fussed over her. Darji said in a worried tone, "Wo puttar muje aap ko ek zaruri baat bata ni hai. He eyed both of them to leave the room. Then turning to geet he said, Beta aaj main aap ko hamare parivaar ki ek andheri duniya ke baare mei bataunga. Us duniya se hamare parivaar ki har beti ki kismat, uski zindagi aur maut judi huwi hai. Aaj waqt aa gaya hai ki aap bhi us sach ko jaan lo. Kyunki ab wo andhera aap ki taraf badhne laga hai. Before this dealy darkness engulfs you, I want you to know that dark secret. I want you to come face to face with a horrible fact about our prestigious royal family.

Geet looked at her Darji confusedly. She noticed something different in him. He was worried about something. But what was it? What was bothering him so much? She just could not put her finger on that. As he was never so stressed about most things usually, she guessed it was really important. She blinked her eyes and nodded indicating him to continue. But the thought of her family's dark secret began to eat her from within. Which darkness was creeping close to her? What secret was so important as her life and death? She looked at her Darji and waited for him to speak. Her heart was thudding inside her chest, as she anticipated the revelation about some deep etched heart churning mystery.

Ye lo ji, ab part two aa gaya. Comment and like de do jaldi se warna pura prologue ke sath wipe kar dungi. Samjhe? Chalo move your fingers and kaam shuru kar do.
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u have updated part 2 after such a long time...

very interesting...

there is some dark secret which all girls of the family have to suffer...

what is the secret,...

please update soon...
heycookie thumbnail
Nice part
dont put long gap between updates
eager to know d secret ..
I kinda guess but lets see wat it is..
Update Next Soon
flowing_river thumbnail
some curse like thing is on their royal khandan...
eager to read next part...
pls PM me...
taahir004 thumbnail
Amazing Update

Darji sees a ring on Geet's finger but instead of getting angry he gets worried what is there behind the family some kind of secret but still
how does that effect Geet's love story
looking forward for next update

DishaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting story
waiting eagerly for the dark secret...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! awesome update dear...I loved the concept...
shiekha05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice story
dey love each other n now dis secret of geets family
really looking interesting n i can't wait long to know n read further story
i'm not a person who have patient in tem
waitng for d next part