Jyotsna Chandola hospitalised

madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Jyotsna Chandola hospitalised

13 Jun 2014 05:33 PM | TellychakkarTeam

It all happened just too fast for actress Jyotsna Chandola. She was shooting for her on-going show Colors' Sasural Simar Ka (Rashmi Sharma Productions) when she experienced little pain in her body and went on to ignore it after popping a pain killer.

The scenario continued for a couple of days. Given her busy working schedule, she did not manage to visit the doctor
Last Saturday (7 June 2014), when she finally reached the clinic she learnt about a swelling in her kidney area and was advised to be hospitalised but she asked for time as the show was taking a leap then.

Quite a professional!!!

But her buying more time before getting treated made matters worse and unfortunately she had to be rushed to the hospital on Wednesday (11 June 2014). She is currently recuperating in Kokilaben Ambani Hospital.

We rang up the actress today and she said, "I am much better but haven't recovered completely."

What exactly went wrong? "I hadn't given any heed to the pain for a while and when I finally did I was running out of time and then I landed here."

What about work? "It's on hold now. I won't be able to get back till I am discharged but I'll be back on the sets as soon as I can," confirmed the actress.
We wish you a speedy recovery Jyotsna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

----Navya---- thumbnail
hope she will recover soon...tfs
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope that Jo will be fine soon, love her a lot.
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh get well soon jyotsana ðŸ˜‰.