Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Sush, lovely posts. thanks, this is only  thread on this forum these days where everyone shares their views without too much negativity.
Actually i'm liking the show now from the story and acting POV, except for the technical issues last week. I'm liking this sensible Paro who is stuck between Rudra's mom and her maasa, i feel that cv's are well handling this with Paro balancing her care between Rudra and Mala. Looks like Dilsher is the one who is behind Paro bringing Mala home.
One thing i'm not comfortable is Rudra priortising his hatred towards his mom over his duty as BSD officer. She is witness for Thakur's treachery and Rudra seems oblivious to this.
Shweta nice collages as always.
Nice posts Tennesian, Hope.
Malini

Edited by Malini1 - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sush-

You are Welcome to join us  Bhavi! 
We have Americans
Canadians
Some from the Middle East and 
Many from India...

Not sure why the Europeans don't find us that interesting...πŸ˜†

Thanks for the welcome! πŸ˜ƒ
 the time when i posted  am sure no Indian would be there. 

Simple Sush we drive left hand drive vehicles they drive right hand vehicles πŸ˜† so there has to be difference of opinion. And by NA i meant all of North America including Canada as me from Canada😳
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tennessean

A few other thoughts.
1) Mala got a chance to speak today.
2) I think finally Dilsher is realizing how much he has contributed to the break up and he is ready to make amends for it. Why didn't he looked shocked when Paro brought Mala inside the Haweli? Why did he tell Major to stop?

Since today's episode was all about making amends, I chose the word "Guilt" as the acrostic.
G- Genuinely Sorry( Danveer admitted to being secretive and says sorry to Dilsher)
U- Undeniable( Danveer says it repeatedly that he should have told Rudra about Mala)
I- Indisputable( Mala tells Paro that she poisoned Major's life )
L- Lost (Mala said she lost Rudra because she ran away from him)
T- Trying to take the load off one's chest ( Dilsher is making amends and he will let Mala in)

Precap- Looking forward to the story unfolding from all sides.😊
Loved Dilsher- Paro Bai Sa scenes, Danveer- Dilsher scenes.

T, you nailed the few thoughts ... I am a phangrl of your acrostic perfect word . Made this for you , hope you like it . 

Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sush
Don't forget to include south east Asia (Thailand) I'm not thai though but Indian and many of us here watch RR and considers it to be the best show on TV right now.. RR is internationally very popular as I have my aunties n uncle who follows it religiously too πŸ˜†

Coming to the episode these days it's full of drama although I really miss those intense and passionate romance also the sexual tension among the leads that is missing in the recent episodes
Also agree to your post Sush I love mohini OTT expression and Rudys when MAla entered the haveli too πŸ˜† looking forward to her reaction in the coming episodes.. Shweta your collages are beautiful always love it every time u post it especially Rudy's πŸ˜ƒ
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilin

Hi Sush
Don't forget to include south east Asia (Thailand) I'm not thai though but Indian and many of us here watch RR and considers it to be the best show on TV right now.. RR is internationally very popular as I have my aunties n uncle who follows it religiously too πŸ˜†

Coming to the episode these days it's full of drama although I really miss those intense and passionate romance also the sexual tension among the leads that is missing in the recent episodes
Also agree to your post Sush I love mohini OTT expression and Rudys when MAla entered the haveli too πŸ˜† looking forward to her reaction in the coming episodes.. Shweta your collages are beautiful always love it every time u post it especially Rudy's πŸ˜ƒ

Thxs for your positive feedback Llin ... Which part of Thailand ? 

RR is popular in the West just not in India 

Both the leads and character actors are good looking ... It's a pleasure to capture and make edits ... One of my hobbies . 
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm from the capital itself Bangkok πŸ˜›
As per the leads I have been a fan of Ashish since his previous show 'rab as sona ishq' although the serial was ok ok but I use to follow coz of Ashish as well as Sanaya was a hardcore IPK fan πŸ˜† so Afcourse loves Sanaya and when I heard of them being paired together was a dream come true 😳 so how could I miss RR 😳

These two leads in the same frame is magic with their scorching chemistry especially in the beginning episodes which unfortunately is missing lately

Also I'm not liking the recent director VK I miss Samir Kilkarni he was really good in the beginning episodes but lately it's really disappointing hope ST understand this and make some improvements
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

hi Sush, Wonderful post... I am really busy today and the only reason I am squeezing in time to post is because, you made a post. Thank you...πŸ€—

Yup, Rudy boy is back to his senses and I am really happy about it. He looked refreshed.πŸ˜ƒ

Dilsher-Danveer, I felt bad for Danveer... He made a silly mistake of hiding the truth about Mala calling... May be he thought speaking about her would hurt his brother at that point and kept quiet. Now Rudra's hate for his mom is the price.πŸ˜•

I totally liked Paro sharing her thoughts with  Dilsher... At last some insight into Paro's through process... Even thought it was not as good as what I envisioned, I am happy that I got it. Poor Paro, She is trying to be strong when she is also hurting... I felt sorry for her. Her fears, feelings and thoughts are left to take a back seat so she can manage and handle Rudra, Dilsher and Mala.😊

I loved PaRud scene... The love and affection of Paro for her Rudra was oozing out of the screen 😳... This is what I missed in yesterday's episode. That tender touch, those few caring words, that silent gesture of putting a blanket... Loved it... The scene was simple yet wonderful.

Mohini's face was worth watching when Mala entered πŸ˜†. I am so happ
y for Mohini πŸ˜›...And the way Rudra saw her reaction and walked next to her... Perfect.

Sorry guys, got to go. Lot to do... Don't know when I will be back but till then bye, bye.

Shweta, You nailed the collages...perfect.

Minnu , thxs for posting ... I did make a collage of the Parud scene check it out ... I would like to see CV's explore Paro's childhood . 
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKoz

Great post sush !!!
Secrets are coming out in full speed ...interested to see what is mohini's role in all DS Mala break up...big drama time in Ranawat haveli tonight.. Lets see what happens :))

KCM for sure was instrumental in spilling choti behena's love affair to Dillu boy . 
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilin

I'm from the capital itself Bangkok πŸ˜›
As per the leads I have been a fan of Ashish since his previous show 'rab as sona ishq' although the serial was ok ok but I use to follow coz of Ashish as well as Sanaya was a hardcore IPK fan πŸ˜† so Afcourse loves Sanaya and when I heard of them being paired together was a dream come true 😳 so how could I miss RR 😳

These two leads in the same frame is magic with their scorching chemistry especially in the beginning episodes which unfortunately is missing lately

Also I'm not liking the recent director VK I miss Samir Kilkarni he was really good in the beginning episodes but lately it's really disappointing hope ST understand this and make some improvements

Bangkok ... Not been to Thailand  ... Well for sure will visit . Have not watched any of Ashish's previous work ... Sanaya yes ... She was great as Khushi . A good love story shelf life is max six mths ... ST has one yr contract with Colors ... TRP janta ke liye have to get family equation into the mix . I am hoping we get parallel tracks ... 
-Shwets- thumbnail
@mrhedge

My talented mother embroidered this for the lampshade! This is her birthday gift to me! Priceless!! Love u, Aai! pic.twitter.com/mdvwoqI4gM

Even off da show, she's so creative! Mukta Dhond suggested I do this to my wardrobe. Nw I hv a white & a blackboard!pic.twitter.com/NOGYOs05KL