Rangrasiya

Sushpective: Closing the loop(s)...all updated!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guys...Not a mood to write too much as what played out today...was already anticipated and covered in yesterday's thread...

So, for today...I will just say...A good night sleep did great things to major sa looks and demeanor! Enjoyed the morning scene...right from Mohini dropping the phone to Rudy walking over and the reaction...was interesting! 😃

OK...any dreams about consumashuns...just give up guys.. we are not even at the first base yet...Mangalsutra is still dangling in his hand...but then with RR speed you never know...we might jump to the 3rd base in  a jiffy...

Guys sorry for making a very flippant post...I didn't want to make a heavy one...we already did that yesterday...so just lightening up the mood...
The point is ...Rudy ...was actually back in his element in that scene...and that was the highlight in an otherwise heavy but well made and well acted episode by all characters...

Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
The speed at which the secrets are coming out!!!!

First it was Danveer telling DS...about his secret rendezvous with Mala!

Then it  was Paro telling Dilsher without any delay that she has known Mala, for a long time and she  has been like a mother to her...

RR speed should be a new word in the teleworld! 

Any way...what I really liked about the second scene is...DS recognizing and acknowledging that 
Paros love is as important as
Rudy's hate...

This requires a certain level of maturity to think about and accept...also requires that he does not hold grudges...against Mala... We will find out why...

-Sush- thumbnail
This was funny...
Any guesses who the Pundit is going to find? I think I have an idea...!🤣

A girl who is 
Susheel
Who couldn't speak loudly
Who can do household work...
Who can be dominated...

Ladies and Gentlemen  I give you...

Laila baisa!😆

But wait Kakisa...there is more...

She will flip the PLAN to marry Sumer instead! So you will get a Bahu alright but not the son intended...😉

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sush- Nice post.

Shweta- Great Collage.

Today's episode was all about betrayals, secrets and guilt coming out from all ends. These are some of my thoughts. I have divided it into moments once again.

1) Moment of Guilt- Danveer finally admitting to Dilsher that Mala called him enquiring about Rudra 15 years ago. He also said that Mala wanted to know if Rudra is OK, eating good and does he remember his Maasa? Then connections broke and she came to the Sangeet for a few minutes and wanted to see Rudra. That was the first Jhatka of today.😊

2) Moment of Penitence- Danveer says that he should have told everything to Rudra how much Mala has pined for Rudra and is still pining for Rudra. At least Rudra wouldn't have been so poisoned so much. I agree with Danveer here because that would have redeemed Mala just a little bit in Rudra's eyes.😊

3) Moment of Contrition- Dilsher feeling bad about Rudra eating half a plate and saying he does Manmani. Then he asks the big question to Paro " Did Rudra talk to his mom properly?"😊 I am sure he must have spit poison and it is good that you were there with him" . I wonder why it mattered to Dilsher if Rudra spoke to his mom properly or not.😕 Is he having second thoughts on what he did?

4) Moment of Helplessness- Paro Bai Sa telling Dilsher " I couldn't do anything even though I was there, Major's pain is so big that it pierced through Maasa's heart. Not just her eyes, her heart was crying too. She broke down with every accusation and Major was getting hurt to in the process."

5) Moment of Optimism- Dilsher telling Paro that Rudra will take time to accept that his Maasa has come back. Fate has slapped him on his face today, but tomorrow will be a new morning, the darkness will go away may be he will get his mom's love in place of that pain. Dilsher finally realizes how much damage has been done.

6) Moment of Faith- Paro Bai Sa saying that "I am going to pray to Bholenath that everything will be alright. She is not just Major's maasa, but she is mine Maasa too"😊

7) Moment of Balancing Act-  Paro asking Dilsher's permission "Can I stay with Maasa tonight because she cannot leave her in this condition?". Dilsher says yes without second thoughts.

8) Generous moment- Dilsher telling Paro" You can go to her, if Rudra can get upset over his mom, then you have equal rights to love your mom".😊 That was magnanimous on Dilsher's part today.

9) Flashback moment- Major noticing the blanket, getting the flashback of Paro jumping in the water and how he holds the Mangalsutra and then Mala appears.😊

10) Considerate moment- Mala telling Paro that "You shouldn't have come here, Rudra needs you" and then Paro saying my "Maasa needs me too".

11) Moment of Regret- Mala telling Paro "A mother is a person who leaves the world for their children but how can she be called a mom?" Major had to put up with taunts, and drink poison. I wished I could turn the clock back. (If only things were that easy)😊

12) Moment of Repentance- Mala telling Paro "I wish I hadn't taken this step, which destroyed Rudra's life and he started hating me so much".

13) Moment of Reassurance- Paro Bai Sa telling Mala "Don't curse yourself, he doesn't hate you, and you cannot change whatever happened but you loved me more than a mom".😊 Paro also told Mala that she has pined for Rudra too.

14) Moment of belief- Paro telling Mala "that she is on Rudra's side but if Bholenath wants then we will be on one side". Way to go Paro Bai Sa.👏

15) Moment of Fortitude- Mala asking Paro "Will it happen like this?" Paro Bai Sa's response was "I am sure that it will happen, and I have full trust about this, only Major needs time. His Ghaav is going to fill up slowly and Bholenath will come up with a way.⭐️

16) Shocking moment of the day- KCM talking on the phohe about remarriage and saying that "Laxmi ji will come and change the Mausam of our family. Then Mala appears.

17) Horrifying moment for Major- Seeing Mala at the doorstep, he rushes to stop her. He says"Why did she come here? This is my Babu Sa's Haweli and and there is no room for other people.

18) Defending moment- Paro Bai Sa telling Major to calm down and saying that "How can she leave Mala with BSD officers?"

19) Dreadful moment- Major saying that she left this house for Tejawat, don't let her come to the house, she won't get anything. And then Dilsher says "Stop or Bas". Major is shell shocked.

20) Parud scene- Loved how Paro Bai Sa caressed Major's hair and looked so longingly at him.😉

A few other thoughts.
1) Mala got a chance to speak today.
2) I think finally Dilsher is realizing how much he has contributed to the break up and he is ready to make amends for it. Why didn't he looked shocked when Paro brought Mala inside the Haweli? Why did he tell Major to stop?

Since today's episode was all about making amends, I chose the word "Guilt" as the acrostic.
G- Genuinely Sorry( Danveer admitted to being secretive and says sorry to Dilsher)
U- Undeniable( Danveer says it repeatedly that he should have told Rudra about Mala)
I- Indisputable( Mala tells Paro that she poisoned Major's life )
L- Lost (Mala said she lost Rudra because she ran away from him)
T- Trying to take the load off one's chest ( Dilsher is making amends and he will let Mala in)

Precap- Looking forward to the story unfolding from all sides.😊
Loved Dilsher- Paro Bai Sa scenes, Danveer- Dilsher scenes.

Edited by Tennessean - 9 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
KAKISA'S FACE JUST KILLED IT! 🤣.
Her role in this is what I'm most looking forward to tbh, I have a vague idea about the rest but I really want to know HER history in it all and her reaction to this all! So looking forward to her lines!! 
-Sush- thumbnail

Girls...I have a call with China...tonight and a very early morning meeting starting at 6:30 am tomorrow...may not be around  much...the thread is for you!

Anyway...LOVED it that Paro found  the courage to go and take care of Mala! 👏

Also liked it that they didn't give an opportunity for Rudy to huff and puff about it...

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Sush...

Not sure why you said Paro baisa need pheras... I think she multiple times said that Rudra is her husband..
Mugalsutra , pheras ... every thing is for society , external people..   I don't think paro is so shallow.

Edited by nema123 - 9 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nema123

Hey Sush...

Not sure why you said Paro baisa need pheras... I think she multiple times said that Rudra is her husband..
Mugalsutra , pheras ... every thing is for society , external people..   I don't think paro is so shallow.

I am just being flippant Nema!😛  Just ducking the serious discussion once again...I think we covered it last night...

Originally posted by: reeha...k

KAKISA'S FACE JUST KILLED IT! 🤣.

Her role in this is what I'm most looking forward to tbh, I have a vague idea about the rest but I really want to know HER history in it all and her reaction to this all! So looking forward to her lines!! 

She was very interesting today!
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sush-

I am just being flippant Nema!

:) :) I respect Paro's character a lot..   may be because of Age, we understand the importance of "capacity to love"
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post sush !!!
Secrets are coming out in full speed ...interested to see what is mohini's role in all DS Mala break up...big drama time in Ranawat haveli tonight.. Lets see what happens :))