Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shree10

Can u guys just to satisfy my curiocity tell me which language are you communicating here? I think low level assembly would also be simpler.. πŸ˜•

What newspaper headline?
and cognitive dissonance?? => Is it HP reference or sth? I am totally ignorant in HP terminology!

Na dude, this wasn't the HP shit (no offence tomriddle 😳), tomriddle had quoted a couple of lines from chapter 21 namely Jalebi which he/she/it had liked (no offence tomriddle😳). 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4053355&TPN=18

I had used the term 'cognitive dissonance' in the update. 

Low level assembly language?
MVI 
MOV
ADD

Hell That I seriously equate with shit!
HLT
Edited by cineraria - 9 years ago
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cineraria

Aur mere sapne toh har mahine chaknachoor hote hain. Har public place par jaake ek baar zaroor girti hun, iss umeed me ki ASR prakat ho jayega aur mujhe bacha lega. Par nah, sapno ki duniya me rehena hi behetar hai, haqueekat me sirf dil tut-te hain aur haddiyan bhi. πŸ˜­

Nevertheless, doors and walls will never seize to bully. Even furniture items seem to nurture animosity towards me. πŸ€’

PS: I knew you were pulling my leg. πŸ˜†

🀣

shree10 and cineraria. You ppl r so funny.
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Na dude, this wasn't the HP shit (no offence tomriddle 😳), tomriddle had quoted a couple of lines from chapter 21 namely Jalebi which he/she/it had liked (no offence tomriddle😳). 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4053355&TPN=18

I had used the term 'cognitive dissonance' in the update. πŸ˜Š

u can make that she. evn if my username suggests othrwise. πŸ˜†
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter... Eventhough he might be, no he is the villian, i like shyam till now... There's something different about him in your story...
Asr... I love him.. Can't wait for the bhaad mein jaaye aap... Scene.. Is it coming up ?
when r u posting the next chapter
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somehow I feel during this encounter, it was primarily concern and guilt on Arnav's part. Did I miss something? Please tell. 

No , didn't miss anything but like it when you put a little of your flavour - so thought you would do it for this part also !
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it=
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read chappy 1-5 and i must say that you have done a beautiful write up of IPK... many of the FFs that i have read here have adapted IPK but you have sort of filled in the blanks that are now quite glaring ,these introspections are quite authentic ... it has given a smooth flow to IPK where the original had given us a bumpy ride - looking back πŸ˜ƒ 

i am able to visualise all the scenes of IPK while reading yours infact it gives a logical reasoning of certain scenes which had been overlooked and i seem to be enjoying this rerun of our favourite which has already run umpteen number of times in our lives since the day IPK happened...

i am feeling quite good reading this original sequencing of the original IPKKD - quite innovative it is indeed ... hats off to you πŸ‘

moving on to the next chappys ... c ya πŸ˜‰

p.s. - of all the above chappys my favourite is definitely Chap 5 as it has given a strong foundation of the making of SMJ of today πŸ˜ƒ and i would definitely love to hate this SMJ who has been struck by reality and has not withstood its impact πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by amus5 - 9 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looing forward to clickable index and silver jubilee of chapters. πŸ˜ƒ
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: shree10

Looing forward to clickable index and silver jubilee of chapters. πŸ˜ƒ

The index is clickable now, thanks to you . Silver jubilee will be reached by tomorrow. πŸ˜ƒ
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: amus5

read chappy 1-5 and i must say that you have done a beautiful write up of IPK... many of the FFs that i have read here have adapted IPK but you have sort of filled in the blanks that are now quite glaring ,these introspections are quite authentic ... it has given a smooth flow to IPK where the original had given us a bumpy ride - looking back πŸ˜ƒ 

i am able to visualise all the scenes of IPK while reading yours infact it gives a logical reasoning of certain scenes which had been overlooked and i seem to be enjoying this rerun of our favourite which has already run umpteen number of times in our lives since the day IPK happened...

i am feeling quite good reading this original sequencing of the original IPKKD - quite innovative it is indeed ... hats off to you πŸ‘

moving on to the next chappys ... c ya πŸ˜‰

p.s. - of all the above chappys my favourite is definitely Chap 5 as it has given a strong foundation of the making of SMJ of today πŸ˜ƒ and i would definitely love to hate this SMJ who has been struck by reality and has not withstood its impact πŸ˜ƒ

Hi amus5, thank you so much for your kind words. Frankly, I was in two minds till June the 6th, I wondered whether anyone would really be interested in reading something so similar to the original. But it was the lure of third anniversary that had me in. 
I am so glad here, amu, you caught the essence of A Hundred Flukes which is to relive the magic minus bloopers and have a sound background for every character. Of course there are a few twists planned that might change the course of the story but at a much later state. 
All I can say is your words relieved me to a great extent. πŸ€—