Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
You have refined the story so much more than the serial that its pure pleasure to relive the drama without the loopholes that were glaring in our faces but we chose to ignore them due to the fantastic effort made by the actors. I mean the back story of Shyam and Lavanya was so crucial, them being important characters but were conveniently ignored by the writers. But you my dear, have filled all the blanks without deviating from the main plot. I'm thoroughly enjoying your work :)
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A big round of applause for the way you wrote chapter 33. Both of my favourite scenes (khushi in arnav's cupboard and the one near the pool) are beautifully penned. The scenes are sizzling with their chemistry...loved this chappy...going back to read the remaining chapters
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful store dear 
Can you please pm me 
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi. But not exactly bye bye. Would update after Chapter 1 of Chiron is posted. 
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Hi. But not exactly bye bye. Would update after Chapter 1 of Chiron is posted. 

blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I already finished reading the ff again, di. And I would say that the crossword chapter was my favourite. And also the recent one in which A and K are kids. It was cute.
Dedo na update!
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear, I hope u remember me... I was a regular reader of this FF till chapter-20 , after that I guess, I somehow missed ur note n then I lost this story which I loved to read...
Bt today I searched for it n now I see that 17 more chapters have been updated n I am sad that I missed reading all the chapters earlier...

Pls, can u send me a pm when u update , or even a pm after 2-3 updates will also be fine...
Without pm's I lose the story n I really don't wanna miss any update of this story...

Will read all d 17 chapters asap n then let u know my views on them :)

Thanks in advance 😉