Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: chitsri65

PART 9 :

Aarya's comfort level took another step forward...smoothly written Jhil...Good work as always😃

hey chitra, welcome back
i really missed your comments dear.
thank you so much
jhillyarya thumbnail

Part 10 :

This particular update bought back many many memories...thanks.
Essel World...I could visualize while reading ...beautifully written with palak taking the best part of this update by calling Arti - 'Ma'.

An entertaining update Jhil 😃

thank you. I love essel world scn specially
jhillyarya thumbnail

Part - 11 :

Yash concern and the non stop blabbering by Arti was too cute. With all good things happening...I think your next update will be of serious nature...hope it is not..eh..eh...am leaving my worries here and moving ahead to your next😆

By the by...your thoughts... lovingly expressed Jhil.

thanks once again dear.
i just tried my best to give a light bd happy update
thanx for liking
jhillyarya thumbnail

Part 13 :

I just couldn't hold back my tears...a very shocking update to digest but naturally written Jhil...
One should write story without getting too much attached to a character as we all do...V all love Ansh...but appreciate that you went ahead and wrote what you wanted to express.

Waiting to see the reaction of Arti😭

i was sorry thn nd still so sorry for make everyone cry. But kya kare it was decided
jhillyarya thumbnail

Part 15 :

An update filled with smile ...palak's innocence and responsibility won reader's heart. Good one Jhil. 😃

Epilogue :

Banner outstanding⭐️
Children conversation was fun and so were ARYA. One could see how palak kept her promise to Ansh...so beautifully.

Fantastic FF...'Be with me'... my journey was not smooth when it came to reading promptly but yes I did enjoy being with you dear Jhil.

Thank U for being patient and taking out your valuable time in entertaining us.😃

i am happy to end it at time nd glad to see your appriciation for my works. Never mind when you read but matter is you read it nd commented, let ne know your views.
i am happy to get such company, thanx from heart for being with me
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Hey Jhil, since I didn't read last few chapters, I had to start over. Which gave me the chance to read on AarYa's relationship from the beginning. But I'll comment from chapter 8 as that's where I had stopped reading and commenting.

You've done a tremendous job showing the conflict going on in their mind. They both are in love but are scared of others feelings, reactions and rejections. In all this confusions their friendship became strong. Loved the way Yash helped Aarti to overcome her fear of driving. It was romantic yet encouraging.

What I loved the most is Aarti taking the first step in expressing her feelings. What followed next was something so beautiful and divine.
Aww the Essel World scene was again such a cute chapter. Aarti overcame another fear, fear of rides with the help of Yash. But what touched me was that Palak finally accepted and called her "Ma". I could feel AarYa's emotions in that part.

Aarti is pregnant now. Earlier she was not ready but now she's very happy. So the kids had gone on some trip. Now my worst fear is going to come true as Yash was again and again instructing her to be careful.

Oh no... It was the date of Prashant's accident. Aarti finally remembered it, but it is too late now. It was so heartbreaking and so emotional to read about the accident and AarYa's reaction. Their inner turmoil and emotional outbursts was so beautifully penned down by you that it sent a shiver in my body. I had goosebumps reading those scenes.

Palak is an Angel. A Angel who brought back her Mumma from her grief and fear of driving. She taught her to live in the moment and always be happy. She kept her promise to Ansh. I felt like hugging her in the last three chapters.

You've left me speechless Jhil with this story. It really touched my heart and soul. Though it was emotional yet it was heart touching. Thank you for this story.⭐️ ❤️

well, first of all many thanx to find time to read it again.
you know verry well when we get th comments nd come to know people liking the writtings i bring a huge smile on face nd give more strength ndinspiriation. Nd i felt the same
thank you for loving it, and one thing have to say BE WITH ME like this always
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

wonderful update jhil...

that was amazing how palak fulfilled her promise to ansh ...she is really an angel... i feel she was born to be aarthi s daughter...that was very heart touching moment when she aksed aarti to not be sad ...

loved their family moments ...

perfect collection of the moments in the banner👏...awesome

epilogue is so so beautiful...enjoyed the efforts of the trio(yash-palak-aayu) to make aarthi happy ...and loved their togtherness...

its a beautiful journey jhil...👏
wish to read more from u😉

merry christmas and advance happy new year😃🤗

thanks from depth of heart.
actually u r right, palak is an angel nd born to be with aarti
want to give special thanx to you, you always stayed with me in my every works nd increased my interest through your comments. Thank you so much.
i hope you will able to read more if my mind of aaryaland support me 😉
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

A beautiful and a heart warming update Jhil....

Aarya nd their support 4 each other r awesome...The children gathering themselves to make Aarti happy s so good...

thank you nirmala di for loving it nd supporting me