Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Very emotional update
Nicely written
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hello dearies, thank you so much for supporting me in that much emotional part also.. i am glad to see the comments and sorry for make you all cry.. i gave as much i can..  here i am not giving aarti's reaction now, as that was in part one. if you dont remember then can take a look here
 PART1   AND  PART 5

so here coming to the present again.. hope you'll like
jhillyarya thumbnail

PART 14

It was midnight.. gayetri wake up as she heard palak calling.. palak is sleeping with them from 2 days..

Palak: dadi, want to go to mamma..

Gayetri understand to see that she is scared.. may be she remembered about the accident or dreamt something like that..

Gayeri: why beta? Are you afraid? We are here with you na!!

Palak: no, I want to sleep with mamma and papa..

Gayetri's heart snaked to see her crying. This little baby affected so much with all these which happened in past 2 days and its natural. She hugged her, "don't cry baby, lets go.."

Yash slept I his sitting position beside aarti and wake up when gayetri knocked. He opened the door and palak said, " papa, ca I please sleep with you and mamma here?

Yash cant say no. but don't know after waking up if again react same it can scare more palak.. he knelt down to her, "you know na dear mamma is sick.."

"I wont disturb her papa.. pakka promise, please.." palak pleaded and yash's eyes become moist again, she really longing to be with her parents, and the incident happened infront of her also, she feeling aloe in all these.. he nodded

Palak ran to bed as she get the approval, she lied beside aarti hugging her softly. Aarti felt the presence and in her sleep also she held her securely like she do always. Palak looked at yash happily  like she get something unexpected suddenly.."

Yash smiled back. Just sometime ago he was feeling all reason to smile went away but this innocent face proved him wrong..

Gayetri: I hope she wont trouble..

Yash: she wont maa. She just want to be with aarti, and don't worry aarti sleeping cause of seductive, she wont wake up in middle..

Gayetri: palak is the oly medicine of aarti, yash.. mark my word. This person only can make her as before, can bring the smile again. It will take time as the lost is not small but still palak can do it..

Yash: I hope so maa..

"now go to sleep, I know its tough for you but we shouldn't stop hoping dear. Many things happen in life but life goes on, we cant stop living.. you also have to do it.." gayetri patted him and left..

Yash come back to bed, saw palak and aarti holding each other, he felt gayetri is right. Only palak can show the new way to aarti..

Next morning yash wake up feeling a soft touch touch on his arm. He opened eyes, it was papa who calling him, "papa, can I ask one thing?" she whispered..

"what?"

"shh papa, don't talk loudly, mamma is sleeping" she scolded yash, whispering again..

Yash had to smile to see the concern in palak, he kept finger on his lips, "ok, but what you want to ask?"

Palak comes more closer to yash, "papa, why mamma not talking with me? Is she angry with me? That day me and ansh were fighting for the front seat, that's why??"

Yash: nothing like that dear, she got hurt more, she is tired, that's why sleeping.."

Still palak wasn't satisfied with the answer. Yash said again, "mamma will talk to you today"

She had a big smile on her face, "sachchi papa?
"sachchi, promise.."

Palak hugged him, "I love you papa.."

Yash: I love you too baby, but did you said I love you to mamma today?

Palak looked confused, "but she is sleeping.."

Yash: then call her up..

Palak immediately turned to aarti after getting the permission and started to call her..

Aarti stated to wake up when heard someone calling her maa. The same incident started to repeat in her mind, and again she wake up calling "ansh"

Palak become scared to se her react like this, yash noticed that but didn't stop her remembering gayetri's words., he wanted both of them to face it,

Still palak said, "mamma , its me.."

Aarti lokked at her. Confused and strange. She saw the bandage in her forehead and may be only then she come to her real sense, "palak,, what happened to you?? You also get hurt then? Oh my god.. is it paining? Let me see.."

And after the incident, after 2 days first time she reacted something for someone expect ansh..

Palak was happy to get the concern again, I am ok mamma, dr.said it will be ok in somedays if I take medicine on time.."

Aarti's eyes become teary, she looked at yash, "why you didn't say me before yash?" and she stopped in middle reminding her own condition, she was in her own world, she didn't think about anyone, not even about palak, she also was with them during the incident, how she forget that?"

She hugged her daughter and cried loudly.. yash just witnessed those, but didn't stop her, and couldn't save himself also from tears... Palak become sad to see aarti like this, "please don't cry mamma, if you cry then I also will..

Aarti: I am sorry beta, I am so sorry, how I forget about you? I become so selfish..

It take some more time to aarti to control herself.. its not like that aarti didnt cry again or didn't blame herself, she did that agai and again when sobha come up or any other with her like vidhi or gayetri but this time she wasn't weak. At first when she wasnt interested to live, thinking all reason of living left her but now she know she have to live the life, she has many reasons. And palak gave the most important reason.

Yash didn't come to her that day. Everyone was there, aarti was finding him to get his comfort but he didn't come near to her , he didn't want to face her, now when she becoming strong then he started to feel weak. He afraid if he break in front of her then aarti also will be weak again..

It was late night. Both aarti and palak slept holding each other. Yash sitting beside aarti, not feeling sleepy, better to say sleep is far away because of the memories. Still it was unbelievable for him, which happened. He looked at them. He could see aarti is little relax than before, holding palak looking like she is protecting her in her strong hold so than nothing can separate them. He caressed her hair then got up from bed..

Went to balcony rested his hands o railing, looked at the sky.. before they used to look at sky happily. He remember, in childhood his maa used to say after this life people become star. He is not child anymore but still he looked at the stars, he didn't even imagined before that he will have to find his son among the stars, tears escaped from his eyes..

Yash felt presence of someone behind him, he turned around and saw aarti standing there, looking at him. Her blank look hurt him. He opened his arms towards her. aarti looked at him once again, she needed this most, at once she ran to him, keeping hher head on his chest, started to cry silently, he gathered her close to his heart, could feel her tears..

Aarti scared to cry loudly, neither she had the strength, "I am sorry", she said clutching his kurta..

Yash pressed her agaist him more tight, "shh aarti.. don't blame yourself more.. like this you are killing yourself.. and neither me nor palak can afford to loose you.."

But aarti kept sobbing, "I am sorry for everything.. not for only ansh... I become unfair to palak. Once we promised each other that we wont do difference in between out both kids but I become selfish, how I forget about her? I didn't even ask once abot her.. no mother can do like this which I did.."

Yash: you never was selfish. You loved her more than yourself, and see the prove she want to be with you more than me.. we all know palak is same for you. It was a bad time, worst situation... Don't punish yourself more.. please.."

They cried together, with each other, sharing the pain.. after some moments aarti composed herself and asked, "is palak ok yash? what doctor said about her??

Yash: she is ok, nothing to worry..

Aarti: please don't hide anything from me if anything serious..

Yash: I am saying the truth aarti, she will be all right in few days..

Aarti: I will take care of her,

Yash: I know.. now, lets go to sleep..

Yash started to walk when she stopped him, "I cant close my eyes yash." her eyes teary again..

Yash wiped those, "ok then, we will sit here, you don't need to close eyes..

They sat there on floor. Yash atke her in his arms and started to talk different things, it was quite difficult at that moment but still he tried to divert her mind, talking about palak's childhood, his childhood.. about their baby and slowly aarti went to sleep listening new good things, which helped yash also to think something good,  

please left your comments.. hoping next part will be last one.. and dont forget to read about yash's first step to covience aarti in 

wo hai zara khafa khafa part 2

thank you everyone..😊

Edited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice and touching part jhil!
Just loved it Jhil! 
Poor Aarthi she has to go through a lot and Yash too. It's bad situation for them. Bad time.
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update.. aarti slowly starts responding because of palak.. aarya moments are awesome.. loved it
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update jhil 👏👏
glad to see that palak became aarthis angel in this tough times...their loss is too much for them to bear and i m glad that they r helping each other to come to terms of their loss...

aarthi s loss is so much for her to accept the reality and then move on from what had really happened but she is a strong woman as we all know so she surely will live for palak yash and their unborn child...

loved the aarya scene so much jhil ...

great job 👏⭐️
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Emotional a mother pain, a helpless husband, a worried daughter, a family dealing with the loss of a loved one. So many different aspects you explored in this ff, keeping it realistic.
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Very nice and touching part jhil!

Just loved it Jhil!
Poor Aarthi she has to go through a lot and Yash too. It's bad situation for them. Bad time.

yes di, its bad time, bad situation. Which will fly away soon.
thanx di for liking
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

amazing update.. aarti slowly starts responding because of palak.. aarya moments are awesome.. loved it

yes because of palak only she started to respond.
thanks anni
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

amazing update jhil👏👏

glad to see that palak became aarthis angel in this tough times...their loss is too much for them to bear and i m glad that they r helping each other to come to terms of their loss...

aarthi s loss is so much for her to accept the reality and then move on from what had really happened but she is a strong woman as we all know so she surely will live for palak yash and their unborn child...

loved the aarya scene so much jhil ...

great job👏⭐️

palak really is angel in this situation.

thank you rosey di for liking