jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

BE WITH ME

PART 1

"aarti don't rush please, you'll fall.."

"aarti, don't go to terrace  alone ok,"

"aarti, don't drive now, specially when you are alone,"

All the words one after one ringing in her ear and when it became impossible to bear then again a loud scream.

And again yash startled , wake up from his half asleep mode. Two eyes with fear looked at him and hold his hand tight, "yash please talk with me.."

"I am talking with you aarti, relax..", yash couldn't say this before aarti reached to conclusion, "you are angry with me na, kill me, please kill me.." I have to die." Yash kept trying to stop her with love and patience but that didn't affect her, he couldn't stop her to get up from bed.

There was a knife near fruits tray, calmly she took that and handed over to yash, "please kill me"

Yash's throat become dry with fear when he saw knife in aarti's hand, couldn't look at her eyes anymore, he hugged her, "aarti please don't do like this, I wont stop talking to you ever, please aarti.."

Aarti pushed him from her and started to scream, "no, you have to kill me, if you wont do then I'll do this", she was going to take the knife from yash's hand but before that yash slapped her, which made her cry now, she cried loudly and hide her face in yash's chest, "I am sorry yash, please talk with me.."

Tears didn't stop now, "I'll talk with you aarti, don't worry, I am not angry.." but all those words for whom she fainted on the place of her peace.. and after so many requests also she didnt opened her eyes. Now the wait when she will get another nightmare.. from morning this going only..

Aarti's voice waken up the other members of family also.. "don't break down yash", vidhi rested her hand on yash's head. may be for this consoling words yash was waiting and he cried like kid, "I slapped her bhabi.."

"Shh..", vidhi tried to control herself also, "be strong yash please, aarti need you most, think about palak.."

"I cant loose here also ..why she..." words stuck and the tears flowed now, but then reminded vidhi's word, "where is palak bhabi??"

"outside, with maa, I'll send her here", she looked at aarti once then with long steps go out coz those tears didn't allow her to stop there more..

A BEAUTIFUL PAST..

Once yash thought even said also if palak don't want mother then what need to think about his remarriage? He also don't need a wife, he can spend her entire life with palak and arpita's memory.. but main thing is really palak don't want mother, or she don't need? She is small now, in future also she wont need mother? Will he able to manage alone? Will he able to give all answers of her questions? Will that be that much easy how much easy he thinking??

All this questions only forced yash to think what vidhi said. Atleast he can meet her, rest of things can be decided latter. For this meeting he is going today, in one garden, he liked the place because it'll be better to discuss all this things in a peaceful place. He saw her picture and know her name. honestly he liked her in picture.. after arpita he didn't like any girl in this view, truth is he didn't give attention to any girl and may be he gave attention in that picture that's why he liked. Yash know somethings about her, she is widow with a son, same age as palak, staying with her in laws who want her to get married again.. but yash felt he saw her before also but couldn't remember..

He didn't find anyone when reached in the decided place.. after sometime noticed someone sitting on grass, he proceed to there.. hesitated a little then asked, "excuse me, are you aarti?".. she turned and yes, she is the same girl of picture.., "yes, so you are mr.  yash!'

"Yeah.."

"would you mind to sit with me here?"

Yash was little surprise of such offer coz, he didn't do like this from long time, but liked her simple request, "I don't have any problem", he joined her there..

There was silence for some moment, perhaps hesitation from both side to start the conversation. Yash started, "I think you know why we both here.."

"yeah, for talking about our remarriage",

Yash again started to feel aarti familiar again but couldn't remember at all, "do I know you? I mean we met before?" yash couldn't stop to ask..

Without thinking a little aarti replied, "yes, in our honeymoon"       

Just with the answer yash remembered about their meeting in their honeymoon.. yeah, they met with this couple and had a small conversation also and next one time also they met there.. how he forgot? But one min, what she said, "our honeymoon". It really was their individual honeymoon but our honeymoon together give it different meaning and may be for this she started to feel uncomfortable, "I mean..."

Yash stopped her in middle, "I understand what you said, you are right, I forgot but you still remember?"

Aarti looked down, "actually there is a picture of me and my husband where you also present, I mean, your picture also come accidently in behind, so I remember and when maa showed me your picture then I recognize..."

Yash didn't expect anything like this, it is really surprising, he was in their picture and now they here for... he remembered, "vidhi's words, "destiny decided from before, no one can change that..."

"is it destiny??" yash so wanted to know her option..

She was quite for a moment, "may be yes.."

Both knew what is the meaning of it.. what is in destiny and may be destiny decided the future long ago that's why they are here after years after years for each other..

Again there was silence, after knowing the destiny what they should talk they don't know, "so you want to accept this destiny or??" yash asked with a hope that her wish also can be same as him

Aarti looked up, "I accepted this long ago when first time maa gave me your picture.."

This was again a unexpected answer.. his family was saying about this remarriage from long time, even his bhabi gave him aarti's picture then but he didn't take that then as he wasn't mentally prepared. It means then same thing happened to aarti also, difference is she saw his picture then, for clearity he asked again, "and when your mother gave you that?"

"that time when first time your family asked you about this.."

Yash didn't find what to say, its almost 6 months ago.. aarti looked down again, "I was waiting to see my destiny will be with me or not.."

ok, this was the first part, let me know your opinion, then i can improve more.. hope you liked.. i know starting was emotional and sad also but the title is BE WITH ME.. in happiness or sorrow... and i know i had to update last part of someone save me also but dont know why cant find energy to type that.. that is ready but lazy to type.. will try to give that on wednes or thursday.. but pls give your comment about this, i'll need those.. in next kid.s entry.. thank you..for reading😊
Edited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting ..
Another story..
Waiting for the first part..
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats really nice

waiting for it dear πŸ˜ƒ