Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

NOTE::::::::

Hello
everyone, hope you all fine,

at first i want to say big sorry for my absence, but i said before also it was coz of my exams, for tht i couldnt give any reply nd couldnt read any updates also. I returned on monday but then got busy wid my pending works of my job. Finally get time.

i know many of you lost interest in this story, as it become 3 Month from last
update and.i know this also some of you still waiting for the next chapter. So its my priority to give update asap now, but give me sometime, as it become many time from last update so i need to connect myself with the story and situation, then only can give next part. But i'll deffinitely try to give in this week. And i promise from now i'll be regular, as i missed everyone and all comments,

till then take care, be happy, enjoy and have a safe diwali, love you.

from - Jhil.
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
WE have not lost interest dear...
Take your time dear.. We'll wait..
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Jhil 🤗
Missed you sweetie. All the best for your studies and your exams.

Take your time to update. We are not going anywhere. 😳
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all, Wish you Happy Diwali.
Missed you and BWM. Don't worry, take your own time. I will be waiting for the update.
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
take ur time jhil...
we will wait 😃
jhillyarya thumbnail

At first I am holding my ears, sorry sorry sorry.. at first for exam I couldn't update then when returned I said 3 weeks ago that I'l give update that week  definitely, but then again gayab.. so sorry for keep everyone waiting. actuly truth is i become disconnected with the story when i read again then couldnt connect myself anymore. i tried a lot but nothing coming to mind and where and how to start again.. so it was reason. then when i opened my diary then everything started to clear, get some holiday so i worked on that.. i dont knw how this become now but after this long gap there can be many mistakes so please forgive me and read if there any interest still left in you.. 

thank you..

jhillyarya thumbnail
STORY SO FAR:: in case you forget..

yash and aarti get married again for their children ansh and palak.. they become friend and the parents of their children, their relation also started to take new innings.. but yash come to know about aarti's past how her ex husband died and she blame herself for this.. in mumbai holiday yash decided to take out aarti from this guilt and fear and with his every step he succeede. in other hand palak is not ready to accept aarti as her mother but she accept her in with open arms so aarti is so hopeful about palak also. with running days both yash and aarti started to blossom feelings for each other.. wht will happen next its the story now. and all this happening in past in present one cruel truth there.. whats that..? you will come to know soon.. here the next part in following..
jhillyarya thumbnail

READ last half of PART 8 if you cant understand.. 

BE WITH ME

PART 9

This was more shocking thing for yash,, "drink and you?"

Aarti: why whats wrong inthis? Only you men can drink?

Yash still wasn't out of shock, "not that, but seriously you want? I didn't know that..."

Aarti looked serious, "yeah serious, now you will go or me?"

"aarti we are in car so its not safe, you know,, " yash used his best weapon

Aarti: am I looking that much idiot to you yash? we are safe in home right?, and if you don't want then ok but I will."

Their argument stop there last night,, yash had to obey aarti but after returning home yash convinced aarti by saying its already late and aarti they were sleepy so aarti agreed but take promise that next day he wont stop her..

Shopping, tour, movie,, long plan of next day. With the day start the 4 become busy with their next plan and after the fun filled tiring day the duty of bed time story come on yash"s shoulder as previous night he blamed aarti  for making kids naughty so it comes as punishment to him. It is really punishment. He didn't know before that this much question exists in this world,, this kids never become tired when its come to question. He wonder how aarti handle this two musketeer? Finally when they slept yash remember what aarti said yesterday,, yesterday's plan postponed for tonight.. lets see what will happen now.

A dark room lit with candles was ready to welcome yash. but the pair of eyes finding his queen only and she is standing on balcony staring at sky. Her long hair always invite him to play with them but the invisible wall always stop him, he had argue to hold her in his arms, and now want to hug her from behind suddenly when she will be surprised as any normal husband do for his wife.. wait a min,, is he abnormal? Not at all,, but then why this much hesitation to do normal acts?

With slow and silent steps he went near her, she was looking outside,, he coughed to get her attention, and the silence broke with her shocking sentence, "you are very bad yash.."

Yash looked at her to confirm that is she in mood to pull his leg or something else.. when she said again, "why you cant be good as I wish?"

He understood she is not joking at all, "and what made you think like this?" he asked.

Aarti faced him, "why you cant love me as I want?"

It was surprising for yash to digest this question from aarti all of sudden. And suddenly one thing click in his mind,, with the doubt he asked, "aarti, are you ok???? are you drunk aarti?"

Aarti looked at him with stunned expression, "what you think only if I drunk then only I can say such things? I cant have this type of feelings?" she was so straight forward.  she left balcony with that and started to dim th candles and on the lights and then yash noticed the room was decorades beautifully which give another meaning in reality. He was finding aarti after coming here so just didn't give attention to anywhere else. Everything happening with so much speed before he could understand, "wait aarti, what are you doing?

She continue her work to undo all those which she prepared, "no, let me come to my sense, I am drunk that's why did all this and dared to say such things which you dont like.."

At once yash held her hand to stop her, "aarti please wait, believe me, I didn't notice all this and I didn't mean anything to hurt you."

Aarti: yeah, why you will notice? And hoe I can expect all this? Its my fault.

Yash: aarti,, I just said because.. you know the reason... I just had doubt that may be you are drunk and that's also for what happened last night.. why are you over reacting?

Aarti was even more angry now, she jerked her hand from his hold, "yes, I am over reacting.. I am loving you from the first day and after all these months today I dared to say you and in one second you made my feelings fake, so I am over reacting? Slowly I started to feel may be you also have same feelings towards me so I bring those negative words to listen something positive about me, so I am over reacting?  Like every girl I also wished that my husband will come and will say that he love me like I do but you just know to joke of everything, so I am over reacting? If I am drunk then only expect love from you right?"  she said all these in one breath making yash speechless.

He still was quite and aarti clam down, " actually I am  sorry,, don't know what I am saying? How stupid I am , I really talking like drunk.. how I can think in dream that you can have feelings for me forgetting your beautiful past, how you can...love..me? you never did.." she turned around to hide her tears..

Yash turned her back to him, "hmm, so what should I do first? I think wipe away the tears.. now look at me and don't even think or try to look away without my permission.. she looked at him..

Yash: you know that day you come to my house leaving your own house that day you cried like every bride do. And after that I didn't see your tears till the day you said about prashant, till that day you were smiling always, with me, my family, our children. I never saw you sad and somehow I was convinced that you are happy in my family, specially with me. Palak didn't call you maa but you were so positive about it, I was li'l scared that what if palak wont accept you normally but you made everything possible and I was happy to see you happy, and then the day you said about the incident. First time I saw you in that condition, do you know what was going in my mind to see you like that? But I didn't stop you.. and the time we coming to Mumbai you were happy and then I promised myself that I wont let go the smile from you face in this holiday or through out the life journey and I succeeded atleast I thought that.. the previous days were ,priceless for me, I got so many memories with you and those are unforgettable and suddenly today you are crying and I am the reason. But how you come to this conclusion that I never loved you??"

As yash said,, in this time aarti didn't try to look away from him but for the last words she had to blink her eyes and she felt all of sudden one truck blushing emotions make her cheeks red and now its difficult to keep his words not to look away. And then she wished to smash her own head.. she really was over reacting. What was the meaning of that? She understand yash is not talking now, where she was struggling keep her eyes on him or not there she looked at him with question, why he become silent suddenly??

Yash tried hard not to spoil this momet with his loud laugh but her this innocent face with questions couldn't stop him to smile at least

Aarti: not done yash, Why you keep suspense always??

Yash: and when I did so?

Aarti: then why you didn't complete what you were saying?

"really? I think I said what I had to say.. why you wanted to listen something else??" he had a naughty smile on his face..

Suddenly aarti hugged him tight, "I just want to know what my place in your life? After our marriage till now our relation didn't progress a little for you? Am I still your friend? Mother of your kids? Or...

Yash hugged her back, "or what?? Complete your sentence please.."

Aarti: I am tired yash, I never wanted to loose you and I still don't want to loose the golden chance which god gift me as you and palak. I feel like I have perfect family.. I have everything but I cant think myself perfect.. may be I am not perfect for you that's why we just need to act like perfect couple. From the first day we are acting for our children,, our family, infront of you, but I cant act when it come to myself.. in all this what about us? What is our dignity? I know you love arpita, I didn't want ever to take her place in your life or I never wanted you to accept me like that but kya karoon? I couldn't stop myself to love you, and like a typical wife couldn't help to wish to get your love. And after coming here I felt you also... I don't know what will happen after this but I couldn't keep all this inside me anymore...

One sense of fear come to her mind, she is not facing him, what is his reaction? She immediately moved away from her position to see his reaction,, he couldn't understand but still said, "yash please think about it if you want, she looked at him with teary eyes, "am I that much bad??"

Tonight the sudden and shocking thing happening too much with both of them and again suddenly aarti felt she is not talking but feeling her knees become weak, she holding yash tight for the support to stand. And the reason is her lips sealed with another pair of lips which's owner is her husband, and now she is not in state to talk and think anything else. She just obeying which his demanding.

The time stopped or rushed in full speed she don't know, she just know something happening as she wanted, some majic happened somehow.. she comes to sense when understand the lips parted away but still so close and she listen his whisper "I love you too..stupid.. sometime you use your brain too much which you should not do, try to listen your heart sometime", his seductive voice made her blush more.. his tone changed, its difficult to look at his eyes now again. She was going to say something but stopped again by another soul searing kiss with more intensity. It was like one puzzle solving now and for the obvious reason of breathing they had to break away..

She didn't open her eyes but still feeling his thumb caressing her cheek, "actually you talk so much, if you don't give such a long speech you would be more greatfull to me, and we can use the time more. She opened her eyes to say that he only asked you to complete but find the love filled eyes, which always she get but couldn't recognize the love before.

She wanted to say some more thing but yash kept his finger on her lips, "shh,, you talked enough now keep quite otherwise I know how to stop you, and let me clear all your doubts.."

It was silence then. It was only the way to show the love and desire0020for each other which was hidden till now for some hesitation.. it was the intense love now, the true feeling, the moment of heaven.. there was many words to exchange but the time was to create another bonding forever...

jhillyarya thumbnail

after long time i am back to writting.. so there can be many faults but please let me know your reviews.. and i want to know your opinion. do you want the present to reavail ow or at last, i"ll go ahead with your opinion.. so please give your opinion, and please let me know how was it.. 
thank you so much for waiting this much..
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Jhil we all go through the phase of feeling disconnected with our own story, when we are very late in updating. I too have gone through it, not once but so many times, especially in MTB. That's why sometimes it takes me weeks to work on a update.

What motivates me is, when I read old comments from previous chapters and I sit to work. In your case I'm happy that your diary helped you. In future whenever you'll face such problem, read your diary or talk with either one of your readers or another writer. They will guide you and encourage you.

Remember we are here for you. Love you ❤️
Edited by lovely_nikki - 9 years ago