Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fandu thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jhil  I really loved your update.  You have reconnected the story beautifully and have moved it forward with their relationship blossoming to the next level.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Aarya's relationship is moving forward
Eagerly looking towards the next update
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update dear...
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats a lovely update jhil 👏...
i see so much of love for each other...and lots of comfort in their relation where aarthi can easily complain to yash😳,... so much of love 

and wow !! finally they confessed amidst all the hesitation finally they r now one 😳
loving the progress...
👏
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I really missed this story of you Jhil but it was worth waiting for as you gave us a wonderful update and I was hooked to it. 
thanks a lot dear..
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
jhil don feel bad abt d situations tat u cant control....

Enjoyed d romantic update...Aarti's punishment to Yash reg bed time stories 4 their children s hilarious...Truth to b told Aarti should take part in Speech Competition ,god she speaks so much....nd Yash controlled her in his style lol...

Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! It's superb. Loved the way Aarti expressed all her feelings about Yash and cleared all the doubts about whether he love her or not. Total AARYA romantic chapter.
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Jhil
I know i cam after long time and read part6 to 9 in one go 
i really loved the way you wrote and set the flow of story from prashant dearth to kids demand n aarti expectation all collide in one trip and in all this your aarya were superb naughty , emotional , romantic , understanding , sensitive and passionate 

full on masti ride this one for me 

tc gal

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hello friends, thank you for lovely and beautifull comments which gave me support and encourages to write again.. here the next part of    BE WITH ME..
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Part 10

Aarti: I really over reacted last night yash..

Yash: and thank god you did.

Aarti: were you angry then?

Yash: who said so? But iwas surprised and little bit confused.

Aarti: I am sorry.

Yash: for what?

Aarti: for showing meaningless frustration on you..

Yash: and I am sorry for keep delaying..

Aarti got up to face him, "you know I had some plan with that bottle.."

"and whats that?"

Aarti paused a little, "I thought to do some drama like I am drunk, thought to make you confess first but at last moment changed the plan..

He was surprised, "really? And whats the reason of changing the paln?

Aarti: I wanted to be real.. thought if you really love me don't need for any drama, and I knew you love me. But don't know why I lost my control when I understand you didn't notice the change in room, for that I had to do many things. Had to send you to kids room, gave them instruction to keep you involve with them so I can get more time..

"achcha? So its your plan? You know how tough to deal with them with their questions? And you give them instruction about this?"  he come top of her, "now get ready for the punishment..

But alas! The 2 musketeers there banging door, yash looked irritated "in house regular we have to struggle to wake them up for school and here everyday their sleep break so early and easily?? How? Did you give instruction for this also??

Aarti giggled, "I don't need to ask them to wake up early when we are in holiday, and its not early sir.. your kids, tumpe gaye hai. You punctual at works and they punctual at holiday, now go..."

After 3 hours at easel world:::

Yash: kids are enjoying aarti, why are you fearing?

Aarti's eyes still closed, she opened one eye and close it immediately, "uff, how speedy, why you agreed to come here? and how you send them alone yash?" she clutched his hand more tightly.

"nothing will happen, just look, if that's not safe then why this much people here and specially the kids? See the kids also not afraid like you", yash tried to relax her..

She kept her eyes close like that when children come back,

Yash: bachcho, did you enjoyed?

And the children answered in so much excitement which cleared they enjoyed fully..

Yash: ok, you both stay here. now your papa and mamma will enjoy ok??

Ansh: great papa, but mamma so afraid.

Asarti looked at yash with surprise, how he said that and after seeing her condition to see this also?, "are you mad? No way, I am not going. You can go if you want but don't force me I am warning you.."

"come on aarti, why are you fearing of such a thing? Its nothing, just win your fear, you trust me na??" yash used his most useful sentence which always work on aarti..

Yeas she trust him most, and when he say like this then she cant help but have to be agree I any case which his wish but this time she didn't make herself weak, "yes I trust you but don't trust that machine.. look at that yash, that's so fast. If I'll fall from there then will direct land to hospital and don't know for how many days, so please.."

Yash hold her hand, "aarti, once you said we should enjoy everything in life, we should experience all the color, emotion of life then why to be afraid for such little thing? I am with you na, nothing will happen, just trust me and lets go with me"

She just couldn't deny now anymore. Somehow she also want to go with yash in every step without any fera then why not now?, "but how we'll go leaving ansh and palak alone here?"

Yash: dont worry, they will be here like good children.. right?

"yes papa, don't worry you go, we wont go anywhere" palak said sincerely

Aarti still not convienced, "ok, but hold each others hand, don't move from here, don't talk with any unknown person, don't take anything from anyone if anyone give, just stay here.."

Yash: why you are worrying this much aarti? They are my smart kids they can take care of themselves..

Aarti: I know how smart they are and know how much naughty your son is.. palak, don't listen to ansh if he ask to go anywhere.."

Palak: pakka promise pari.. here I holding hand and wont leave till you come back..

They left from there for the ride and aarti with so much tension and fear..

Ansh looked at palak, "dekha palak now mamma love me more than me, she trust you more than me.."

Palak: stupid, mamma love you and me equally.. mother always love her all child. Like papa thinks you are smarter than me like that mamma thinks me much responsible than you..

Ansh: and how I believe you? Who said so?

Palak: dadi said me.. and she don't lie anytime.. she is right.. mamma papa both love us equally.. hai na?

Ansh: dadi said? Hmm, then I have to be agree..

Ansh satisfied with her answer after all, his grandmother is much truthful source for him than palak.. and she said he is smart than her so he is happy.. let her be much responsible. He don't need be that.. from now mamma will give much work to her..

Yash and aarti returned in some time..

"mamma, kaisa laga did you enjoy?" ansh asked..

Aarti smiled, "yeah, enjoyed.."

"you know pari what ansh saying?" palak going to say what ansh said after they went.. but ansh pinched her, "palak, don't say na, mamma will think me fool also then.." he whispered..

After sometime.. kids are playing nearby and their parents busy in talking

Aarti: for you I learned to enjoy which I feared till now.. thank you yash..

Yash kept his hand around her, "my pleasure sweetheart, but you trusted yourself that's why..

Aarti: I trusted you more. I knew me and ansh will be happy and safe with you only..

Yash: and keep your trust on me like this, I'll never let happen anything bad to you and ansh..

She kept her hand on his, "and palak also.."

Their conversation get a break when they heard ansh screaming and palak's crying sound.. they rushed there and saw palak on grond.. poor baby fall down while playing and her elbow cut which bleeding.. they take her for first aid to the car. But small girl, she kept crying and aarti tries to console her..

To stop her cries yash said, "I knew that palak is a brave girl like papa, That day ansh also get hurt, then you asked him not to cry now why you crying this much? Its simple cut dear.."

Palak stopped crying, "am I really a brave girl papa?"

Yash: yes, palak..

Palak: but not like you.. like mamma..

Yash looked at aarti thinking what to say now then palak also looked at aarti, "hai na mamma? Am I brave as you na?? can I be good like you??" acceptance of innocent soul come out as question..

Aarti couldn't believe her ears.. did palak really called her maa? She never force palak just waited and and today she win with her patience, "ehat you said palak?"

"can I call you maa from today?"

Aarti had tears in her eyes, she kissed over her face, "definitely you can my baby, I was dying to listen this.. " she hugged her again..

Yash was watching them and get emotional.. his family completed long ago but finally he is feeling nothing left now.. everything in his arms, every happiness. And today palak"s acceptance fill his family in every sense, and give the pure essence not only to aarti but to him also..

thank you for reading.. hope you liked.. i'll be waiting for your feedback.. next part on saturday.😊