Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

AT first so sorry for the late.. i know i am late, but nothing to do.. and this update in a li'l hurry as i didnt want to do more late so mistake can be here,, please let me know about your view, if any mistake there still...

PART 8

At night, in kids room..

Palak: papa, what are you thinking?

Yash come back from his thoughts, "nothing beta.."

Palak: why are you lying papa? Pari says lying is bad manner..

Yash: are, when I lied?

Palak: I know papa, you are thinking about pari na??", there was a naughty smile on her face..

How embarrassing this is  when the children catch their parents doing something, and in which the parents don't get any answer to give.. and now yash thought, is thinking also crime for him? And nowadays this kids, how they this much advance? And don't know what they will do in future?

Yash: oye, you become so much naughty palak, who said you?

Ansh: but papa, what palak did? You can think about muma.. we wont say her.. promise..

Yash glared at ansh, "you also ansh? Now sleep, its too late.."

Ansh: but our story?

Yash: tonight no story, its your punishment for being too much naughty and if you wont listen then tomorrow's plan cancel, and this was enough to ask them further questions.. ant they slept in same time.. so its time to another plan for aarti..

Yash entered in their room,

Aarti: they slept?

Yash: yeah..

Aarti: itni jaldi? So soon? How? They don't leave me in even one hour also..

Yash crossed his arms proudly, "its my special power.."

Aarti: achchha...? Then fro tomorrow use your special power ok...

It'll be punishment for yash again to handle then in this time.. they become very much naughty now.. sometime ago how he managed the situation he only know, not again, "please aarti, not again..

Aarti: why? What happen to your special power?

Yash showed his fake anger, "you made this kids too much naughty.. sab sangat ka asar hai..

Aarti was in no mood to be quite, reason one: at morning she tried to make the moment romantic but he come to saree.. ok. Reason two: she wore salowar as his wish that also his favorite color but what the hell, he didn't even praise once..? did he look at her properly? Yes he did, but always was pretending to busy with children.. and now blaming her for spoiling them? It is like ghee in the fire.. she fumed in anger..

"what? me? My kids are very adorable.. always listen to me, now you couldn't handle them so putting blame on me? And how I'll believe that they are naughty? When their papa this much brainless?

Yash: I am brainless?

Aarti: aur nehi to kya? Not only brainless, heartless also and feeling less..  you cant understand anything, you cant do anything also:, she clenched her both fist in anger and turned to leave from there.., she don't want to talk..

Before she could leave yash pulled her to him causing her back stopped on his chest.. for one moment aarti forget to take air.. "what he is doing", she could think this only, and she  could feel some unexpected sound coming, but from where it is coming? Offo, finally she could find its coming from her heart, which is in full speed of racing actually and why this is continue like stupid? On which person's chest she is right now he must be listing it.. and why she cant move from there? Actually she loving it to stay like this here, and she understand one thing she is not angry on him now anymore..

Soon she realized some blow of air near her ear, nah, that's not only ear.. its yash who whispering, "I cant do anything? Did I listen right? And what you want me to do?"

Who can say that just one min ago here some JKR was showing her frustration? Because now the same JKR is quite, so quite.. she forget to say anything to yash.. her silence brought a smile on yash's face, finally he win at least in one thing and keep her closer to himself, "so now you will see what I can do.."  yash was ready with his plan.. he took out one piece of cloth and blindfolded aarti.. may be first time aarti this much quite, yash didn't see her before like thins.. and what to do? There was so many thing in aarti's mind  but she is unable to understand anything and not able to utter a word also..

And now aarti felt yash carried her.. it was a shock for her actually.. is it going good? Or not? Should she stop him? But why? And how to stop? Only she could do, in spite of being blindfold, she shut her eyes tightly and clutched yash's neck..  this action of carrying her was not so Important here, but why he will leave the chance?

Things become stable when they were in the car, but everything not clear yet.. she understand, yash made her sit in on the car seat and yash said, "we are going for a long drive aarti.." and removed the cloth from her eyes..

The word of long drive at this time made aarti smile but soon that vanished when the cloth wasn't on her eyes anymore, and she could understand what in yash's mind.. she was in the driver seat, " we must be in wrong place yash.."

Yash: no, I don't think so.. you are in right place..

Aarti looked at him with surprise, " you know everything yash,,, still?"

Yash: yeah, i know everything that's why you there..

Aarti couldn't understand to be angry or sad? After knowing everything why yash forcing her?.. perhaps yash read her mind, "I am not forcing you aarti.. I am just saying, you can try once.. why you should be afraid in anything..?"

She looked down, "yash  please.."

Yash hold her hand, "aarti please.. I knew your reaction that's why closed your eyes.. if you cant trust yourself then trust me,, nothing will happen.."

Trust him was the easiest thing for aarti, and this was enough for her to get the strength back, and she obeyed him.. its not that she was not afraid anymore after his words but his presence beside her definitely work on her fear..

Silence from sometime after aarti started the car.. aarti's gaze on the road and yash's gaze on her.. he understand, after sometime now she is feeling deferent and now started enjoying, "wow, after long time a long drive, that's also at night.. whats say?" he broke the silence to a normal conversation.."

" hmm, silent road, no traffic jam, its fun to drive in empty road, I always love it.."  excitement was clear in her voice..

Yash looking at her lovingly which aarti missed because her eyes on the road only, "so from now we'll have long drive, and my wife will drive me"

She blushed to listen him and remembered the closeness they shared few times back and she felt more shy when remembered what she expected actually by that closeness with him.. and another thing come to her mind which she forget in all these, the mission of her to listen yash's true feelings for her from his own mouth..

Suddenly one idea click in her mind.. after sometime she stopped the car.. yash looked around, "why you stop car here?"

Aarti: want something..

Yash: what?

"there.." aarti pointed somewhere and a naughty grin on her face..

This shocked yash to see which aarti pointed, "that was a wine shop aarti.. what you want there?"

"ohho, in this place what people can want yash?? i want to drink.." she said in a low voice..

well, will see whats coming next.. till then keep guessing..😊

jhillyarya thumbnail

note:

i want to say something here.. its important.. i always tried to be regular in my updates. atleast once in week. sometime that didnt happen coz of some reason.. i know this is the interesting time of this story but i am so sorry to say that i dont know  when can give next part,, i thought to end it in between september's first week but seriously dont know thats possible or not. my exam starting in octbr's first week so i'll be busy with my studies and my job also there, even from sept may be i'll be in full leave till diwali.. i know everyone will understand it.. still i'll try to give update in between definitely coz continuous study will make bore for sure, but may be i wont able to be regular, but will read all the updates of the stories surely.. so wish me luck and thank you.. please give your feedbacks and likes.. will try to update soon.. till then take care and happy RAKSHA BANDHAN to all of you..😊
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was so cute update Jhil just like you.
Love it so much.
Yh It's now so interesting...but...
Jhil dear, studies are more important than the story. 
We won't go any where but will wait till you update.
Go and pass with flying colurs...
Our wishes are always with you dear..πŸ€—β€οΈ
Love you my sweet sis Jhil

Edited my comment.
Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats a beautiful update jhil... so beautiful i really loved it so much...
there is lot of unspoken love b/n aarya... and the cute and lovely conversation they had is so touchy...
best scene is when yash asked aarthi to trust him and believe in him and drive... that was so so amazing to feel...
superb workπŸ‘

take care 
do well in ur exams...all the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck with your exams don't stress we will be here. The update was beautifully written love the trust Aarti show towards Yash.
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
simply amazing update.. loved it.. waiting for next update dear
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Superb promo. Waiting for the update...

thanx dear.. updated the next part.. hope you'll like
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

thanx riya.. and sorry for the late rpl..

its okay dear
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful nd Romantic update...

Loved d way kids caught Yash red handed...Enjoyed Aarya's teasing...The fun nd romantic drive was a treat 2 read...
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Res - jhil... dear... I'm too sleepy to read it dear...

I will read and comment later.
Jhil dear, studies are more important than the story. 
We won't go any where but will wait till you update.
Go and pass with flying colurs...
Our wishes are always with you dear..πŸ€—β€οΈ
Love you my sweet sis Jhil

will be waiting kate di and thanx 
i know story not running away nor you all still i wanted to inform everyone and needed wishes also na, thats whay😊