An IshRa FF - Woh Ladki Hai Kahan - READ PAGE 1

Arooj.M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Author's Note:

Credit for gifs used in the banner goes to -Anku-

This FF has a completely different story line to the show. This is my own version of IshRa's love story, so it'll start from their first meeting, the way that I want it to happen.

There are a few changes to the characters: There is no Simmi. Raman only has one sister - Rinki & one brother - Romi. There is also no Adi; he only has one child - Ruhi.

IMPORTANT: If you read this fan fiction before 13th August 2014 then there have been many changes made to the story, so I'd suggest you read it again. Before this date the story was updated till Chapter Two, but now I have merged the first two chapters together, so there is only the Prologue and Chapter One so far. And it is all in English now.

Even though it's a different storyline, I hope you like what I've written. Do leave comments - Any comments, good or bad, will only help me improve. 

Prologue: Mr Bhalla dies.

Edited by Arooj.M - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arooj.M thumbnail
Prologue
4 Years Ago

"Bhai, come to City Hospital quickly! Something's happened to Papa Ji!"

These were words Raman had heard before, but in place of Papa Ji it was Mummy Ji. Raman could not stomach losing another parent. He rushed towards his car and drove in a hurry to see his father, forgetting to wear a seat belt, something he hadn't done since his mother died in a car accident.

Leaving his car running, he jumped out and ran up the stairs to Rinki, who stood there with tears streaming down her face. Raman had experienced many losses, first his Mummy Ji, then his wife and his best friend & now his Papa Ji.. NO! Nothing will happen to my Papa Ji!

Rinki took Raman to Mr Bhalla's room, where he lay attached to tubes, barely breathing. On seeing his eldest son, Mr Bhalla removed his oxygen mask, beckoning Raman closer with his hands. Raman sat on the bed & held his Papa Ji's cold hand.

"Raman, it is time for me to leave now. I've spent every moment of the past 4 years missing your mother. Now she is calling me to her."

"No Papa Ji, don't speak like this, nothing will happen to you!"

"Raman, listen to me Son, you have to do something for me... You have to forget the pains of your past and start living your life. Do you remember my childhood friend, Vishu? You used to play with his eldest daughter, Ishita. You were 5 when they all left Mumbai. You probably don't even remember her now, but I've heard that she is a very sensible and good-hearted woman. I know you don't know anything about her, from her looks to her personality, but in your childhood you both used to be together all the time. She's the only one who can teach you to live your life, she's the only one who can be a good mother to Ruhi. Marry again Son, Ishita-"

"PAPA JI! PAPA JI! NO! GET UP!"
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome stryline..
Loved it...
Update soon
.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rely nice prologue..
continue soon
Arooj.M thumbnail
@MeetPremeer: Thank You ðŸ˜³

@aYASHIKA: Thank you ðŸ˜Š And I am updating now

@tinni55: Thank you ðŸ˜³ I am posting Chapter 1 soon ðŸ˜Š
Arooj.M thumbnail
Chapter 1

In his last moment Mr Bhalla had told Raman his last wish, a wish that to this day has not been fulfilled. Simply because Raman hasn't a single clue who this Ishita is; what she looks like; where she lives! He doesn't even know her last name!

As has been the case for the past 4 years, Raman is lost in his own world trying to figure out how to fulfil his father's last wish. So invested in his thoughts is he that he doesn't notice his daughter Ruhi has let go of his hand and begun to cross the road.

"AAAHH, PAPA!"

Pulled out of his thoughts, Raman sees Ruhi lying on the road, partially covered by a woman. He immediately runs to her.

"Ruhi, are you ok? How many times have I told you not to leave my hand while crossing the road," seeing that she is ok, Raman starts lecturing her on road safety, completely forgetting about the lady who saved his little princess.

"Wait a minute Mr... whoever you are, why are you lecturing this little girl, are you her dad?"

"Yes, I'm -"

"If you're her father then you should've been taking care of her, but no, you must have been busy day dreaming about some woman. Don't you know these are the streets of Mumbai; you have to watch every step here! Learn to look after your daughter. This is ridiculous, first you make a mistake and then you scold this poor little-"

"Excuse me, you're stopping me from lecturing my own daughter, yet you've started lecturing me - a complete stranger to you! If you like giving out advice so much, then take an advice from me as well - open your mouth less, you look prettier that way!"

With that said Raman leaves from there, feeling proud that the final word was his.

"Papa, who was that? You both were fighting like I do with my best friend, Shravan!"

"She was no one, Ruhi. I don't even know her- Wait, what did you say? Shravan? That's a boy's name. You best friend is a boy?! And he fights with you?! What did I tell you Ruhi. Stay away from boys, they are smelly, rude and-"

"But Papa, Shravan isn't smelly, he actually smells very nice!"

"You sit that close with him that you can even smell him? Who is this Shravan kid that fights with my daughter, I want to meet him. Bring him to meet me when I pick you up from school tomorrow. I'll see how he fights with you after that!"

"Ishita Di, I'm here. By the way, who were you talking to just now - that man and the little girl with him? Who were they?"

"I don't know Mihika, but whoever he was I hope I never see him again - arrogant, obnoxious man!"

Mihika watched Ishita walk away fuming, and smiled at the fact that her sister didn't answer her question about the little girl. Her sole focus was on the man. She wondered who he was to have brought out such an immense reaction in her sister. Something her whole family had been trying to do since the past few months. Although Ishita smiled and laughed with everyone, Mihika saw the pain in her dull eyes, that small glimpse of sparkle that had been there while she spoke of the man reminded her of the old Ishita. While Ishita wished to never meet the man again, Mihika prayed that Ishita crosses paths with him again. If that was the only way to bring her sister out of her gloomy state, then so be it.

The following day started like every other in the Bhalla household, full of chaos as different voices resonated from every corner of the house.

Romi - "Bhai, could you drop me to college!"
Ruhi - "Papa, I can't tie my shoe laces!"
Rinki - "Bhai, could you get me this on your way home!"
Ruhi - "Papa, I'm getting late, hurry up!"

Poor Raman, tired already, and the day had just started. But this is what his life had become, everyone always asking him for something or the other. His siblings were too busy in their own worlds to pay enough attention to their elder brother; had they paid closer attention they'd see that all this running around was taking a toll on him. Dark circles, pale skin, slow walking.

They all headed out together as Raman drove everyone to their destinations. Once he had dropped Romi and Ruhi off, it was only him and Rinki in the car.

"Bhai, I think you should hire a baby sitter for Ruhi, because I have to study for my exams and the only place I can properly concentrate is in the library. Romi Bhai is never home to look after Ruhi anyways. Even you're at the office all day."

"Yeah ok, I'll think about it. When are you going to start going to the library?"

"Well, my first exam isn't for another 2 weeks, so I'm going to start going to the library in 2 days, until then I'll just revise at home, but after that Ruhi will need someone to look after her."

"Ok, I will look for a baby sitter. Now here's some money, be safe and come straight home after college."

That brought a smile to Rinki's face. "Yes Bhai, you look after yourself too." Rinki started to open the door, only to be stopped by Raman's next words.

"I love you Little Sis."

That was enough to get her teary eyed. She turned and gave her brother a quick hug.

"I love you too Big B."

Raman hadn't heard her call him that in a long time; he missed spending time with his brother and sister. Despite living in the same house they couldn't have been more distanced than they are now & he blamed himself for it. He was so engrossed in earning money in order to gift them everything they ever asked for, that he had neglected the most valuable gift in life... time. No one in the Bhalla household had time for each other.

Raman didn't even have enough time for his daughter. The child didn't have a mother as it is, and her father despite being there was non-existent in her life. The only time they were truly able to spend together was when they'd get ready in the mornings and Raman would drop and pick her up from school. Those were moments Ruhi always looked forward to. Otherwise at home she'd spend the time sitting on the sofa watching TV all day. Rinki Bua would be studying, so she didn't want to disturb her. Romi Chachu would always play with her when he was home, but he was hardly ever home! And her Papa was always in the office. When Raman would come home Ruhi would be sleeping. As was his daily routine he'd go to her room, kiss her forehead and just lie down next to her, watching his little princess sleep.

He didn't want Ruhi to feel the absence of both parents. So today, when he would pick Ruhi up from school, they'd go to the park together. He'd push her on the swings, spin her on the merry-go-round, hold her hand on the rope bridge and even play hide-and-seek with her.

YES! This is what he'd do. Cancel the evening meetings, and show his little princess what a real loving family is really like! But first he had to see this Shravan and tell him to stay away from his innocent little Ruhi.

Ishita and Mihika were excited, their parents would be coming to Mumbai tomorrow and then the four of them would move into their new home. They were enjoying themselves in their Vandu Akka and Bala Jiju's house, spending the evenings talking and laughing, playing with their nephew Shravu. But they didn't want to impose on them too much.

"Ishu, Mihika, I'm going to get Shravu from school!"

"Ok Akka, we're going out too. We need to some last minute shopping for the new home. And don't take Shravu to the park without us, we'll be home by then."

"Alright, I'm taking him to the park at around 6, so make sure you both are here by then."

Raman is standing outside the school gates waiting for Ruhi.

"Papaaa!"

Ruhi runs towards him and jumps up in his arms.

"Woah Ruhi, do you want to break your Papa's back or something?!"

"But Papa, I want to stay like this, you know I like it when you pick me up in your arms!"

"Fine, but only for a little while. Now tell me where that best friend of yours is?"

Ruhi felt someone tugging on her leg. She looked down to see Shravan with a big toothy smile on his face.

"Ruhi, your bag. You forgot it in class. Stupid!"

Raman put Ruhi on the floor.

"Oye! Who are you calling stupid, you didn't save the world by bringing her her bag.  Give it to me! And stay away from my daughter, I know boys like you very we-"

"Excuse me, what kind of a way is this to talk to my son?! Do you have no manners! Look at your age, and yet your picking on someone 5/6 times smaller than you! Insolent man! Pick on someone your own size! I don't know what kind of people are being allowed outside the school these days. Chee."

"Look, I was only talking to y-"

"Talking? You were scolding him. Who even are you to talk to my son?! Shravu, I told you na, don't talk to strangers!"

"But Mama, he's Ruhi's Dad."

"What? Ruhi's Dad?"

It was then Vandita looked down to see Ruhi holding Shravan's hand. Something Raman too noticed. Vandita smiled at the two kids, while Raman kept glaring at their joint hands.

"Ruhi! Come on!"

Raman forced Ruhi to leave Shravan's hand and took her straight home.

"Hi Akka! Ermm, Vandu Akka why are you so angry?"

"Ishita, I went to pick up Shravan from school and saw some man scolding my Shravu. I don't know which world he thought himself the prince of, how can he go around scolding someone else's child. He was saying that Shravu fights with his daughter, but they're friends. Their fights are always in jest. Aur woh, khadoos insaan, kisi Star Plus ki Saas ki tarah aa gaya bina baat ke ladayi karne!"

"Seriously Vandu Akka, I too met some rude man yesterday, he was lecturing his daughter when the fault was his own. I didn't know there were this many hooligans in Mumbai."

"No Ishu, we just have a bad fortune that such men meet us only. Ok now forget all this and let's take Shravu to the park."

"Papa, how could you speak like that to Shravan? He's my best friend! Now he won't talk to me because of you!"

"Then that's great, this is what I wanted! I've told you many times Ruhi, stay away from boys."

"But papa -"

"Ok now no more arguing, go change your clothes. I'm taking you to the park."

"Really Papa, don't you need to go office?"

"No, I took the day off for my little girl."

"Yaaay, we're both going to the park! I'll go change my clothes quickly!"
.tiNNi. thumbnail
short, sweet and cute updt
waiting fr nxt ...
plzzz updt soon
.tiNNi. thumbnail
"ladko smelly hote hai"
ha haa ha
and
ru: bt papa shravan bohut nice smell karta hai...
ra: "tum uss ke itne pass beth thi ho ki usse smell bhi kar sako"

jst lv thz...;)
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really interesting...continue soon..😊
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely start Arooj and quite fascinating too