Priya Marathe (Saubhagywati) ready for cameo in MRP - Pinkvilla

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

After actor Surender Pal, TV actress Priya Marathe will be seen in a cameo in historical saga "Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap". She will be seen portraying the role of Saubhagyvati.

Confirming the same, Priya said in a statement: "I am going to play the character of Saubhgyavati, who is from Marwar. It's a cameo. I am looking forward for the role and I hope audience will love the character."

Priya is known for her role as Varsha in the television series "Pavitra Rishta". Her entry in "Maharana Pratap" will be showcased in the show's episode, to be aired Wednesday.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/bharat-ka-veer-putra-maharana-pratap/priya-marathe-ready-cameo-maharana-pratap
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
and please let these cameos just end soon...like really 1 more week and thats it! not more than that...please!😭 PrAja+Phool+Jalal + US+JB+DB anyday to watching Marwar folks🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetpagli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS😊
ab isi ki kami reh gayi thi...itne saare actors ko lane se acha ye log ajab ko naye dresses de dete yaar...kab se bechari green lehenga pehen ke ghum rahi hai...😆MP producers lack financial management😕
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cameo matlab how long? Was gauhar jaan cameo as well?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: twisted_beenz

Cameo matlab how long? Was gauhar jaan cameo as well?

they never mentioned GJ as cameo in articles as far as I recollect😆

but whatever...I just hope these people disappear faster than GJ did🤢 1 week max is allocated to them!😡😛