Users

Frequent Posters

appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Res
Unres..
Awesome update..
Loved Raghav's inner conflict and Prem suman fight...
Edited by appyK - 9 years ago
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Mihika thumbnail
lovely update dear ๐Ÿ‘and this bonanza is marvellous๐Ÿ˜†
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update๐Ÿ˜Š
loved it..
enjoyed suman and prem fight..
plz continue soon..
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...conflicts everywhere!!! I really like the character of Suman. Wondering whom would Raghav eventually consult! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone! I'm back with an update after full two weeks ๐Ÿ˜† Sorry for the delay...

This update will be mainly about RagNa...

And yes of course, For me RagNa will always be AshNa.

Hope you like this chapter. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Chapter 8: Understanding... and Misunderstanding

Raghav saw that Kalpana was all set to leave, so decided to speak to her then only, and moved towards her. Kalpana saw him coming and they smiled at each other, but before they could talk, Pakhi appeared.

"Kalpi, are you done?"

"Yes, why?"

"Woh actually I wanted to go shopping, will you come with me? Please?"

Kalpi glanced at Raghav, not wanting to leave without speaking to him, and said "No yaar, I wouldn't be able to come... I-I have to go home, aai must be waiting..."

"Oh ho, I'll tell Kamlamaa, you don't worry... you just come with me..."

Kalpi tried to make some excuses, but Pakhi refused to listen and dragged her along. Kalpi gave a last apologetic glance towards Raghav. He closed his eyes and nodded as if to say It's okay...' Though unwillingly, Kalpi left with Pakhi.

Raghav sighed, disappointed on missing the chance to talk to her.

Pakhi and Kalpi entered a caf after almost an hour of shopping. They ordered two coffees and sat down to have a chat. Suddenly Pakhi changed the topic to Raghav.

"Um... Kalpi? What do you think about Raghav?" She asked.

Kalpana was puzzled by the question. "Meaning?"

"Meaning What do you think about Raghav? What's your opinion of him?" Pakhi said impatiently.

"Why?"

"Offo I am asking you something and you are giving me more questions in return... say na..."

"Hmm... well, he is a good person at heart... but khadoos..."

"Yeah... but he's so handsome too, isn't he?" Pakhi said dreamily.

"Pakhi!" Kalpi said, half-laughing, "Can you only think of good looks?"

"Come on, he is handsome!"

"Yeah, maybe he is..." Kalpi admitted, then asked suspiciously, "But why are you so interested?"

"No, no, nothing! I-I'm just saying... just like that... forget it, let's talk of something else..."

They talked about some random topics for some time, then headed home. She didn't know why, but for some reason Kalpi was feeling uncomfortable thinking about the talk she had with Pakhi.

Does she like Raghav sir?' the thought gave her a weird feeling No, no... I'm just overthinking, it's nothing like that... Pakhi was just talking about him casually, just like that... and... even if it is that way, Why should I feel uncomfortable? How does it matter to me, she can love whoever she loves, and so can he...' She tried to calm herself down, but couldn't stop thinking about Pakhi's words.

Meanwhile, Raghav was sitting in his room, lost in thought. Sammy came to talk to him about some office work, but became concerned seeing him so worried.

"Raghav? What happened, why are you so worried?"

"Nothing..."

"Raghav if it's anything I can help with, please tell me..."

"It's nothing... leave it..."

Sammy sighed. "Okay... I came to talk to you about the project, but as it seems you're busy with something else... we'll talk about it later then..."

"Hmm..." Raghav replied. Sammy was about to go when he called him back.

"Sammy!" Sammy turned. Raghav asked, "Say truthfully, do you think the revenge plan is a good idea?"

"Well, I never thought it was a good idea... and I still think the same..."

"But why?" Raghav asked.

Sammy sighed, He can't see any reason why...' and said, "Well, of course, Pakhi is innocent... she is a sweet girl, unlike her family... and she doesn't deserve your hatred..."

Raghav raised his eyebrows. Sammy rolled his eyes and continued, "Come on, she is too innocent to be used for this revenge plan... you will only end up ruining the life of an innocent girl... yes, she is innocent - innocent enough to fall for you even when you completely ignored her... innocent enough to take it for granted that you love her... innocent enough to ignore all the signs you gave that you are not in love with her, but with someone else..."

"W-what?!" Raghav spluttered.

"Come on, Raghav... for how much time will you ignore your feelings... you know it, you are in love with Kalpana..."

"It's nothing like that..." Raghav tried to explain, but Sammy gave no heed to it.

"Raghav face it, you are in love... life has given you another chance, then why do you want to throw it away for a stupid revenge plan? Even if you want revenge, you can have it by any other way... you don't have to use Pakhi..." Sammy tried to reason with him.

"Forget it Sammy... it's useless talking to you... no matter what the topic is, you will always get love-talk into it..." Raghav said while getting up to leave. Though he didn't want to admit it, somewhere Raghav knew that Sammy was right. Still, he decided to consult his new favourite advisor.

Raghav had decided that today he would talk to Kalpi at any cost. So in the evening, before anyone else could say anything, He SMS-ed her that he wants to talk to her, and they will meet at the beach.

Kalpi saw the message and smiled, turning towards Raghav. Raghav was also smiling looking at her. Their eye lock was broken when Kalpi's phone rang. It was her aai's call.

"Yes aai... no, actually I'll be a bit late today... I'm-I'm going to a friend's house, she called me for something... okay, bye." She disconnected, sighing.

On the other hand, Kamla had become a bit suspicious and worried for Kalpi. "She's going out with her friends too often nowadays..."

Kalpi reached the beach, and at the same time Raghav also came there. They smiled seeing each other, and went to sit down on the beach.

"So... what did you want to talk about?" Kalpi asked, curious.

Raghav became serious, "Actually... I need your help..."

"Yes, sure tell me, I'll try to help..."

"Um... what do you think about revenge?"

"Revenge?"

"Yes... Do you think we should take revenge?"

"That... depends..."

Raghav looked on, hoping that she would say something  more. Kalpi took a deep breath, "Okay... let's take a hypothetical situation, and then I will say what I feel about it..."

"Hmm..." Raghav thought how to phrase his situation without giving her any idea about it, "Let's say, someone wronged you... ruined your life through treachery... and now you have a chance to make him pay... what would you do?"

"That depends on what kind of chance it is... if I have to sink to their level to make them pay, what difference would be left between me and that person? And taking revenge from such people is no use... taking revenge won't make them realize that they did wrong... it would just start a cycle of revenge... which has no end unless any one admits defeat, which certainly won't be our wrongdoers', would it?"

"Hmm... maybe..."

"But above that, we should not let ourselves stoop to that level..." She made him look into her eyes, "Do you understand what I said?"

At that moment Raghav could have sworn Kalpana knew everything, but he couldn't believe it... it was impossible for her to know...

Kalpana waved her hand in front of his face, "Sir? Aapkahankhogaye?" Raghav came back to his senses.

"Nothing... um, yes, I agree... revenge is not worth it..." And he really meant it, after talking to her, he had decided to quithis revenge plan.

As they were getting up to leave, Kalpi asked Raghav, "Um... Sir?Can you tell me why you were asking all this?"

"Uh, actually, there's-there's someone I know who is stuck at a choice between revenge and... and..."

"And?" Kalpi asked a little impatiently.

"Love" Raghav said looking into her eyes and almost smiling.

So my suspicion was right...' Kalpi thought sadly. Raghav sir is leaving his revenge against Kapoors'... because he is in love with Pakhi...' Yes, Kalpi knew everything about Raghav's revenge plan... everything, except the real reason behind his leaving it.

Edited by _TheBlackRose_ - 9 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update!! Thank you for continuing the story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.. It was like a flowing water and suddenly a thud.. MU at the end.. I hope it doesn't gets dragged... Just loved it.. The way she convinced him to leave the revenge game... Wonderful..
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update ... hope so Mr. confused confesses asap...continue soon..
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm enjoying RagNa closeness
Raghav is one confused soul but when comes to his Kalpi I think that's the only thing he is not confused about lol
I like how he goes to Kalpi for advice, their bonding and tuning is amazing
Aww Kalpi help Raghav to choose love over revenge but in the end she misunderstood his feelings
Beautiful update