Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Poor Kalpi thinking Raghav love Pakhi
Pakya and Sumi meeting was nice
Lovely update
Rubz1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good story.raghav kalpi frnshp n trust.pakiya n sumi. Now raghav kalpi pyar ka confrontation. Too good. Plz update soon.πŸ‘
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Loved d way u shw kalpi's realization 
Kalpi is hurt...hope raghav confess soon n mu gets clear
Pakya sumi were cute
Cont soon
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for all the appreciation!
Updating in a while...
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Twists coming up πŸ˜‰ not in this chapter, but upcoming... 
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Some things I'd like to clear...
I can't clear the mu ryt now... coz some things were totally ignored or forgotten by the cvs in EMA... n I don't wanna do that...
First those things (which u myt very well guess πŸ˜‰) n then confession n love story...
Yes, and a sort of teaser - Suman is not all what she seems to be... she has more to her than meets the eye... πŸ˜‰ Hang in for the twists πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail

Plz check my last post on pg 13... some things to note πŸ˜‰

Chapter 10:New Endings and New Beginnings

Pakya came home with a smile on his face. Kamla and Kalpi immediately went and started fussing over him.

"Dada, where were you? What took you so long? Your friends had come back a long time ago..."

"Did you have something to eat? And what happened to you, why are you bleeding..."

Vitthal interrupted them, "Come on you two... let him breathe... he can tell you what happened later..."

Pakya told them what happened while Kamla tended to his wounds.

A little later, Kalpi was standing in the balcony all alone when Pakya came there.

"Kalpi..."

"Hmm..."

"You know what really happened?"

Kalpi looked at him curiously, "You mean what you told us just now didn't happen?"

Pakya laughed, "Oh ho, that also happened, but the most important thing that happened..." Kalpi smiled seeing Pakya blush, "Love at first sight..." he said.

Kalpi's smile ebbed away hearing the word love'. She could now only think about her one sided love, she could hear Raghav say the word Love', she could hear Pakhi dreamily talking about Raghav, her imagination ran wild as she pictured Raghav and Pakhi together, Raghav and Pakhi getting married... a tear drop fell down from her eye and she came back to reality.

She took a deep breath and went inside mumbling a good night to Pakya. Kalpi's behaviour went unnoticed by Pakya, who was looking into the sky dreamily.

It was morning, everyone at Kapoor's residence were on the table for breakfast. Just Prem and Suman were remaining. First Suman came and sat down next to Dadi, who had come to become her best friend' these days (as she was the only one who would have the patience to bear Suman's non-stop blabber), and thought, Hmm... Now where is that choco-pie... doesn't he know I can't have breakfast without fighting with him...' laughs in her mind, Oh, what the hell am I thinking?'

Pakhi also was looking towards Prem's room impatiently. She just loved to see her brother and would-be-bhabi's, (oh, what the hell am I saying?) I mean, Prem and Suman's fights.

By that time Prem comes down and sits down on a chair opposite to Suman. Suman smirks at him and says, "Good morning choco-pie... hope you didn't get nightmares last night..."

Prem also smirked, "Nope... but don't worry, I started my day with seeing a chudhail" pointing at her, "Enough scary to last me a week - no, a year..."

"Aww... poor choco-pie needs lenses... can't differentiate between human and monster these days..." She retorted with a smile.

This had become a regular thing now, so Sahil and Neetu paid no attention to it, just waited for it to subside. Prem and Suman didn't say anything more and busied themselves in eating.

Soon Prem and Sahil got engaged in some business talk about a project. Suman turned towards them, listening with rapt attention. To everyone's surprise, she joined in and gave them some ideas.

Prem, without giving a second thought to what she said, scoffed at her. "Who asked your opinion, Miss Chatterbox? I know you can't shut up, but atleast speak only about what - "

"She's right, Prem" Sahil said, shutting Prem up. Suman gave him a smirk. Prem sat there expressionless as he thought through what she had said, and found that she was right. Despite the humiliation and defeat, Prem couldn't help but feel impressed by her intelligence. Even he or his dad couldn't have thought it all out in such a short time.

However, he didn't let it show on his face and said, "So what? Tukkatohkisikabhi lag sakta hai... Once in a while anyone can guess right..."

Suman rolled her eyes and muttered "Loser..." She got up to go to her room, but slipped and was about to fall, but someone caught hold of her.

She looked up and was shocked to find that it was -

"Prem!" And hurriedly tried to get up, but slipped again. Prem again caught her, this time smirking, and made her stand properly.

"Whom did you expect? Your Prince Charming'?" He scoffed.

"Well I most certainly didn't expect a choco-pie..." She jibed back.

They turned their backs to each other, shook their heads, and walked off in opposite directions.

Pakhi entered the office building and saw Raghav, who was on the phone. She admired him with a smile. She was so lost that when a colleague came to ask her something, she had to call her name three times before she finally listened. Kalpi who was standing nearby witnessed this and walked over to her cubicle sadly.

She had made a decision. "Today I would end all this..."

Prem and Sahil had implemented Suman's idea, and because of that they had won the project.

"This girl has some brains." Prem said in an admiring tone, as they headed home in the evening.

"Really?" Sahil said, surprised. "I never realised to had the capacity to praise her..."

Prem started to go red, but maintained his composure and replied, "Come on dad, our personal problems are a different thing, I'm looking at the big picture right now..." He gave him a meaningful look.

Sahil looked a bit confused, then realisation dawned on him. "You mean..."

"Yes." Prem replied with a smirk, "We can use her talent to defeat Raghav Singhaniya."

Raghav was waiting for her at the park. "Damn it, where the hell is she? Why did she call me here, we could have met anywhere else... we could have met at the beach..." The thought of the beach brought a smile to his lips. Our beach' he thought, The beach of our love... no Raghav, she hasn't expressed anything like that yet... till you propose her and answers in a yes, it's only your love... but still, dreaming is not a crime, is it?' By that time he sees Kalpi coming towards him. He suddenly becomes nervous.

"Hi..." They both say together. There is an awkward silence.

Kalpi knew she had to do it, to say it. She musters up the courage and says, "Um... Sir... we need to talk..."

"Yes... tell me, what is it?"

Kalpi can't understand how to say it, so she takes out a letter from her bag and gives it to Raghav.

Raghav is confused and asks, "What is it?"

Kalpi slowly looks up at him, all the events replayed in her mind - Pakhi talking about Raghav; Raghav leaving revenge as he loves Pakhi; her realization that she loves Raghav; the way Pakhi looked at Raghav lovingly; her decision to get a fresh start, forget Raghav as her love for him will only give her pain...

She finally answers.

"My resignation letter."

Edited by _TheBlackRose_ - 9 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! Awesome update! I'm feeling speechless to about the RAGNA moment.  Continue soon πŸ˜Š
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for Raghav to propose see Kalpi reaction.  Nice  update.