Jodha Akbar 3rd June 2014 Written Update

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Jodha Akbar 3rd June, 2014

Brief Update

Maham comes to Chand Begum in the cave and threatens her again. She says she is not understanding who is the well-wisher of this Chand begum and anyways, she'll soon find out who that person is and handle him/her. She again and again threatens her to open her mouth and tell her about the hidden treasure. She says no one will ever know that you are alive, and if you don't tell me about the treasure, I'll kill you for sure. Maham threatens Chand Begum on the name of her child and CB gets scared.

There is a flashback shown where Chand Begum is worried for the treasure that has been named to her child by king Humayun. Maham Anga comes there and asks for her worries. CB says Humayun is on a war with SHer Shah Suri and everyone is after the treasure named to her child. MA smirks and slowly scares and threatens CB to give the treasure to her. CB says she'll complain to the King but MA is not affected. She threatens CB by a knife and tells her you cant do anything.

CB is panicking and runs to another Begum's place and tells her that someone is behind her and her daughter's life. The Begum consoles her and says nothing will happen. MA comes there all angry and the begum says that now MA is here, so don't worry. CB tells her that its MA only who wants to kill her. The begum is shocked. The begum tries to stop MA from doing all the misdeeds but MA asks her to stay away. MA comes to CB and starts scaring her with a knife, the other begum protests and MA kills her.😑

MA is about to kill the baby when noises from outside the khema are heard. A baandhi comes and says that all have been attacked and please run for your lives. CB runs from there, and in the crowd, handovers her baby to some random person. Flashback ends.

Jodha is sitting in front of the mirror and cuddling her hair when suddenly, Jalal enters her room and gazes at her silently with a smile on his face.😳 Jodha looks at him in the mirror and says that I thought you were a Shahenshah, but you turned out to be a thief, in a teasing tone. Jodha asks that why he is here in her room and he says cant he come there anytime? Jo says nothing like that and Jalal smiles naughtily saying I want to sleep here. You can also sleep here as the space is enough. Jo tells him that you are very tedha and mischievous. Jalal says did I hold you like this and he holds her by her shoulders;😳 did I pull you like this and he pulls her closer😳 and did I ... about to kiss her when she shies away and moves towards the couch.😳 Jalal comes there and sees the paalna for a kid. Jo tells him that she got this for his upcoming child. Jalla is moved by this gesture. Jalal is touched by the way Jodha loves the child and keeps calling it humara' bachcha. He tells her that he is so touched by this. Jodha tells that what if the child is not her blood, but it is his blood and hence her child. Jalal stirs the paalna and Jodha stops him from doing so as it is considered apshagun' (inauspicious) for the child. Jalal understands and says sorry. Jalal says this is a very precious gift for the child and for him as his choti Ammijaan has gifted this. He says he will remember it till his last breath when Jodha puts her hands on his lips. She says our journey has just started and I don't want to think about the end. I want to live with you forever. Jalal smiles at her lovingly and pulls her into a sweet hug.😳😳

MA tells CB that Mughal Sultanate came into rule soon. Even after so many years, I could manage to identify you. Flashback is shown where MA is going in her paalki and sees a mental Chaand Begum on the way. She is happily crying on a toy child. MA comes there and tries to console her (fake ofcourse) and tells that she is from the Mughal Palace..She will take her to safe place . MA takes advantage of her mental and emotionally-driven condition and takes her with herself. 😑

Back to present, again MA threatens her to tell about the will, the treasure otherwise she will kill her child.😑

Scene shifts to Shehnaaz talking to a lady. Shehnaaz calls her AmmiJaan and the lady is worried for Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz says I am not worried for my life as I have already decided to revenge from Jalal. Theres a flashback of Mathura where Jodha is talking to Kanha about her miseries and Shehnaaz hears it all.😑 That's when she decided her plan, that is, to reach to Jalal via Jodha. Shehnaz tells the lady everything about her plan. She says she will dethrone Jalal and become the first ever Mallika of Mughal Sultanate.😑

Precap : Jalal says to Ruqaiya that he has got her a new Khwaja Shera. Ruqs is lying on the bed with face pack and cucumber on her eyes.πŸ˜† Khwaja Shera checks Ruqs' nerves and becomes serious. Ruqs asks what happened and Khwaja Shera says that she'll tell everything in front of Shahenshah.

Hope you like the brief Update!πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,
Nancy😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nanu baisaaa... *runs and hugggs you tightly*
welcome back...
Thankies for the WU... Missed you a lot...
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anika...

Nanu baisaaa... *runs and hugggs you tightly*
welcome back...
Thankies for the WU... Missed you a lot...

Awwwiiieee Anika my baisa..my jaan πŸ€—
missed u too 😭 
Love u so much!
I am back now... wanna read ur updates..
and i'll update soon too!😳
love u love u love u ❀️
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

</div>
<div>

Awwwiiieee Anika my baisa..my jaan πŸ€—

missed u too 😭

Love u so much!

I am back now... wanna read ur updates..

and i'll update soon too!😳

love u love u love u ❀️

sureee
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU yaar!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update dear 
maheek thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surish thumbnail
Thank you graphics