Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 15

Credits go to marshi

Ruthshalini good luck for your exams 

Jaskaran , Hely and saumya keep rocking lovelies 

Love you guys a billion ๐Ÿค—

Jalal POV

Doctor: see that time , you hit your ankle rather brutally and you were on the last stage to recover the cut... But unfortunately the fall has disturbed the process.

I grip on to the hold even tighter ... But jodha becomes still not even moving. Her eyes fixed on the doctor , not even blinking 

Jalal: but you can fix it right?? 

A millions of hopes rising , but his silence just blowing it down

Doctor: see it isn't something we can do , it's the fall it has disturbed the process that her nerves around her hurt ankle has become a little weak ,  almost fragile even a a accidental  fall and hit can coz her to black out so easily. 

I look over at jodha , but her eyes again fixed to the doctor a slight of fear is shown in her eyes. I wanna say something but the doctor starts speaking again.

Doctor: And if she constantly blacks out , it can highly have a effect on her mentally , meaning her constant black outs can affect the way her brain senses , it can work on opposite directions which is a highly dangerous way of functioning her body.

I felt numb , but a painful numbness I can feel the tears rushing into my eyes but I won't cry I need to be strong for jodha. I thought that the doctor was finished but no he wants to say more But he is holding it off And I don't Think I  will be able to listen to anymore. I look over at jodha her eyes show a bit more fear, I can see the corners of eyes shining with tears. She is on the verge of crying I know it , I can feel it. 

Doctor: but it all depends on , if you do take care of your ankle he gives us a warm smile . Jodha just smiles faintly I don't smile at all.

Doctor: anyways um mam can you please follow this nurse to the scanning room , we need to have a full detailed copy of where exactly the hit disturbed the process, sorry but it will take about 30minutes.

Jodha painfully nods , before following the nurse she then looked over at me I nod to assure her , and she nods back.

After a few moments later , the doctor looked over at the first copy as he carfully observed it , he seemed awfully shocked this almost feels like someone tracing a knife around my heart waiting for the perfect moment to strike. I suddenly feel too scared to speak , with broken words I say.

Jalal: everything is okay right

Doctor : um sir , the thing is that it has disturbed a rather fragile nerve , ... Sir this could be a dangerous risk to to the blood transferring around her body and if the constant black out it can stop the blood transfer and this could lead to.

He stops there right there , as soon he stopped his silence , his worried face his expression all together just killing me almost. 

Jalal: it can lead to what?? I say in my quietest voice 

Doctor: sir it can lead to ... Blood cancer!

as soon I heard that word , my heart stopped beating the knife has been plunged into my heart making it's way through. I shiver , I shiver with fear , a fear of loosing her again no never I'll never let anything like that happen to her. I'll take care of her my soul whimps. A lone tear trickles down , sometimes crying gives you that moments peace, but this tear was painful as it came out. I almost felt as if I no longer knew how to speak I felt too numb and hurt to move. To digest the hard words that were spoken to me no I'll never let this happen to her , I'll take care of her.

Doctor: sir I know this is tough , I can't imagine what you must feeling but it's a possibility , it's not confirmed . All you need to do is to help her , control how much she pressurise her ankle , and if she needs to reduce the range of activities she does. And activities I mean like not daily things like dancing , running or swimming. The kind that involves the majority of the strength if the ankle, Sir no need to worry 3 out of 7 people get blood cancer out of this. And the ankle has to be taken care of atleast for around 3 months if the constant black outs don't happen often then you are perfectly fine.

I  nod ,  as painful tears dropp down my face I can hear the door knob twisting I quickly wipes my tears. And sit firmly in my chair. The doctor looks behind my shoulders his worries face lights up.

Doctor: please come in mam

Jodha sits back in the chair, and smiles at me I mange to smile back her she gets hold of my hand we both grip on to each other's hold. 

Jodha: so Kya hua doctor 

Doctor: um actually am sure your husband would be a better person to tell you , and plus I have another appointment so sorry mam.

Jodha looks over at me for the whole husband thing ,  I do  my best to smile innocently at her. But I can feel that she felt some change in me 

Jodha: now worries okay doctor , so bye 

Doctor: bye mam

The whole way back to the apartment I didn't talk much to her I just nod at times . And when ever she tries to start one , I always seem to be thinking about the doctors words. Even though it's just a possibility that estimation almost took the life out of me . Watching jodha suffer in pain, loosing her no never I won't let that happen never I will take care of her. I decide not to tell her anything about the estimation. We finally arrive back to the apartment , the group was on the pool area they all quickly rush back into the living room.

Abdul: so how'd it go??

Jodha: well I guess 

Moti: what did he say

Jodha: long story yar I'll tell you later 

The group confusingly nods , then they all look at me of being so silent

Salima: jalal you are being awfully silent

Akshay: what happend?

Jalal: nahi kuch nahi yar just thing about the industry 

Abdul: um okaaay

Salima: so what you guys wanna do today??

Akshay: oh I 

Salima: no wait shut up , sorry there's beach party tonight guys we need to go seriously we need to.

Jodha: OMG yes!!!!

Akshay: beach party sounds radical yar

Moti: beach party it is 

The group cheers , 

*Time lapse*

Evening...

Jodha POV

As soon as everyone left from my apartment to get ready, I basically run towards my  bedroom and shut my doors tight. I just sit there having my back against the door , am on the verge if crying as I recall what the doctors words were when I was coming back from the scanning room I recall how I was just standing near the door hearing jalal's broken words and the doctors words about me possibly having blood cancer. I wasn't afraid of death but hurting jalal , leaving him . That would truly kill me painfully I can now understand why jalal didn't tell me about this I stare at my hurt ankle for while or so. I get up from my position no , it's only 3 months I'll make sure . I manage to  plaster a smile on my face and go through my wardrobe to find something to wear tonight I find a light turquoise colour low high dress with thin straps. ( if you guys wanna see here is link: http://bakuland.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/summer-dresses-for-juniors-foto-5.jpg)  and wear some nude heels and losses the grip of the strap of the heels suddenly I hear a rhythm less knock on the door I quickly adjust my hair and all towards the door and open to see jalal his eyes showing delighted well as worried. But I can see he is adjusting his expression for me I smile as he is trying to hide it from me so I don't get worried. 

Jalal: looking gorgeous 

I hug him without saying anything , he responds to the hug lovingly as he caresses my hair.

Jodha: am not going to go anywhere jalal, referring to the blood cancer estimation.

He stands still , for a few seconds then he buries his face onto my shoulder I can feel tear drops, I hold him even tighter.

Jalal: promise 

Jodha: promise 

We both just stand there lost in each other's arms , I gently break the hug as I stare into his bloodshot eyes. I wipe away the tear marks that were left on his face. Smile to re assure him as he smiles back me I link arms with him as we head towards the lift. I try to get him a Little annoyed 

Jodha: so jalal do you think surya would be there??

Jalal glares at me for a few seconds , I smile innocently at him .

Jodha: kya hua??

Jalal:nothing and how should I know 

Jodha: Such a jealous queen

Jalal: am not jealous 

Jodha: LIAR!! 

Jalal glares at me for a few seconds , then he started tickling me I started shirking and giggling.

Jodha: WHAT THE HELL???

When we  got to the lobby and the lift door opened there was a group of 4 people just standing there looking at us unbelieving , I turned to look at the position we created he had his hands wrapped around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder his lips just a inch away from my neck. We stand firmly and get out of our potion I blush immediately and Jalal fusses his hair. We both exited the apartment building awkwardly as soon as we got into our seats in the car we started cracking up.he group stares at us confusingly we cough and look here and there and jalal drives off.

Beach party...

We finally arrive at the well decorated beach , lanterns , for lamps the dim lights. It looked amazing the was huge group of crowd just dancing according to the rhythm of the song just as I was going to link arms with him, some random. Girl just comes through the middle and links arms with him and tilts her head so jalal can see her . I feel so damn irritated and angry as I glare at her , I look over at jalal who seems like the happiest soul on earth .

Jalal: BENAZIR!! He exclaims happily 

Benazir: so you recognised me huh 

They both share hug , they both talked started talking I felt angry so left them well away from them. As I sat down I felt a someone tapping my shoulders I thought it was jalal so I had attitude and turned away rudely. 

Rajat: what did I do?? ( by the way guys rajat has a different face not same as jalal) 

I quickly turn to see rajat smile at me confusingly 

Jodha: arrey sorry I though it was some else sorry and you didn't of any thing.

Rajat: good to know then 

He sits down next to me , and gives me his warm smile

Rajat: so who are you mad at 

Jodha : doesn't matter I don't wanna talk about him 

Rajat: jalal??

I nod , and he laughs 

Jodha: kya hua??

Rajat: nothing yar , okay tell me how are you 

Jodha: am great tum , and tell me your crush 

Rajat: am fine and okay I will tell but you have to guess

Jodha: what!!!! Fine

Jalal POV

OMG it's been ages since I have seen BENAZIR! Almost 7'years , as I continue talking to her , wait I need to introduce her to jodha 

Jalal: and this is jodha , I turn towards my side to see jodha's absence. I look around the area with my eyes wait where could use have gone?.

Benazir: kya hua jalal??

Jalal: I was looking for someone

Benazir: who?

Jalal : jodha , my girl friend 

Benazir: girlfriend!!she exclaims excitedly 

I nod back at her 

Benazir: where is she I wanna see her!!!

Jalal: am trying to find her yar

Jodha POV 

Jodha: rajat am so bad a guessing from childhood , tell me nah 

Rajat: okay okay I have a crush on PARIDHI SHARMA!!

My eyes widen with shock , and happiness paridhi is one of best friends we went to school together in Paris. ( and guys paridhi also has a different face) 

Jodha : OMG OMG OMG!! Really I know her like we are actually best friends we met in Paris , OMG am soo telling her 

Rajat: no no no no don't tell her anything she doesn't know , and I don't want her to know now atleast not now.

I frown a little , And agree 

We started talking about the randomnest things , and start laughing like crazy I really enjoyed talking to him , I look over at my side for a second to see jalal glaring hardly at rajat , and that girl still clinging on to his arm I ignore them and continue talking to him genuinely. I glance back at jalal to see him coming towards us I look back at rajat and continue talking before I know it jalal is siting beside , I almost failed to notice him as I was lost in our conversation. I look back him for a second or two smile and continue talking. 

Rajat: oh hey jalal I didn't see you there

Jalal : hey rajat...he says unenthusiastically 

Jodha : hey jalal did you know that rajat is also a Rajput 

Jalal seems a bit irritated with that statement , and while rajat wasn't looking he rolls his eyes.

Jalal: oh...how great!!! 

Rajat: good to know another Rajput 

Jodha : wait how come your last name isn't Rajput 

Rajat: my mom is a Rajput my dad isn't 

Jodha : ohh okay, and nice to know your you know what

We both exchange grins , while the girl and jalal watched us confusingly.

Rajat: hey jo I have to go now , so bye 

Jodha: ohh okay then 

We both share a 5 second, Hug and he takes his leave I look around the place to find one his friends to talk to as am carefully scanning the crowd .

Jalal: jodha??

Jodha : hmmm

I look towards him 

Jalal: looking for someone??

Jodha : yea ashish and rohit seen them??

Jalal looks at me with slight angry ness , I just smile innocently at him

Jalal: nope but I wanted to introduce you to someone 

I look back him and sit down 

Jalal: benazir this is jodha !

Jodha : hi

Benazir: hey! 

There seems to unwarming silence between us , all just staring at the floor.

Benazir: so you are a Rajput??

Jodha : yeah , so what do you do professionally 

Benazir: am a dancer 

Jodha: oh that's amazing 

Benazir: thanks and you are also a architect right

Jodha: yea I am 

Benazir: jalal out girl talk your presence is making it awkward 

I agree her , and we both signal jalal to go after he went we talked like we have been best friends for years , even though we just met 5 minutes ago  

We talked about all sorts if things , movies , actors , good looking Guys ect...

Benazir: arrey yar I have to go baba

Jodha: okay then bye I'll call you later 

We both hug and she also takes her leave , I glance back at jalal who comes towards me wearing his naughty smirk.

Jalal: so did you like her

Jodha : really like her we have so much things in common 

Jalal : great coz that's the girl am gonna marry

My mouth hangs down , I know he was joking but for dramatic effect I turn around to leave he hold my wrist and pulls me closer toward him.

Jalal: jokes!

I turn to face him , as he has his innocent puppy face I hug him 

Jodha: I love you

Jalal : I love you too

Jodha : prove it scream it to the world 

He leans closer to my ear

Jalal: I love you he whispers 

I gently break the hug , and stare at him confusingly 

Jodha : why did you whisper it to me?

Jalal : coz you are my world 

I smile and place a kiss on his lips , he kisses me back with the same passion  we just stood there not worrying about anything or anyone just lost in each other.

Precap : not so pleasant parts in next chapter surprise well a really heartbreaking surprise though. But I will start with a truth or dare game ( idea of jaskaran) 

Edited by aniya879 - 9 years ago
Divya879 thumbnail

Guys just so you know I am an empress of laziness so next update will take time ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by aniya879 - 9 years ago
Divya879 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaskaran.kaur08

divya update kab milega???๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

In 5 minutes paka๐Ÿ˜†
...jaskaran... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aniya879

In 5 minutes paka๐Ÿ˜†

im going to kiss u๐Ÿคฃ
Divya879 thumbnail

im going to kiss u๐Ÿคฃ

Hehe just updated ๐Ÿ˜†
...jaskaran... thumbnail
res.. yee first one.. im going to read and comment
Unres...

Lovely update!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Divya... im now addicted to ur ff...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ its amazing.. speecheless.. oh no.. i know u going to make jodha to have blood cancer๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. but i know u cant even make her dead๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... so im going to enjoy his best care for jodha๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›.. and to make her..live with her forever.. plss make jodha to shift at his home๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. and then he will take care of him๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š ... and the scene at the beach was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ.. benazir.. and woh bhi nice one... the dress was so cute and hotโ˜บ๏ธ... and the world dialouge is amazing... and the precap seems to be interesting... truth or dare gameโค๏ธ... wow.. yaar week se pehle update nai ho sakta..??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by jaskaran.kaur08 - 9 years ago
...jaskaran... thumbnail

Originally posted by: aniya879

Hehe just updated ๐Ÿ˜†

yaa im going to read and comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Divya879 thumbnail

res.. yee first one.. im going to read and comment

Okay lovely ๐Ÿ˜†
...jaskaran... thumbnail
there is no link of your pic.. where is it??? i commented in between the updaet.. 
Divya879 thumbnail

there is no link of your pic.. where is it??? i commented in between the updaet.. 

Oh sorry I will do it now ๐Ÿ˜†