Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
wonderful one shot
very well written
I could fel the hate, the pain of lies, disappointment and in the end PEACE.
love this beautiful piece of navrasa series
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written AngelTeen

Mala must have felt so much at ease to know that the son she dropped in the middle of the river of hatred could swim across and be helped out into the bank of love by none other than Paro - her loved one whom Mala taught how to love.

I can very well equate Mala to Sun and Paro to the moon. Moon which has the reflected glory of the Sun. But Rudra loves only the moon - remember ?

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliantly Written. Loved it. You made me feel the depth of 'Hate" in Rudra and the anguish of Mala through your words. Awesome. And this is exactly what I want Mala to realize and feel. She had to realize what she has done to her boy. She has to see and understand what her actions transformed him into.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

What an amazing piece of writing. You could feel right from the start the hate Rudra feels towards his own mother.

You could also feel the remorse she is going through with your words but also how she may have lost her son for good and never gain his forgiveness because she is the one who had left and damaged him beyond repair.
Knowing full well that towards the end she must have heard Paro with Rudra gave her some sort of peace, peace that all was not lost but there was hope for the future. 
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was simply a brilliant piece!
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your words depict an abandoned sons betrayal , hurt and loathing of his mother so well. If he was speaking out loud, his each word would be laced with venom. 
On the other side is a mother who for reasons she only knows,  did what she did, but nonetheless her regret, remorse and heartbreak exist with every breath she takes... 

Her thoughts lead her to question will he ever heal.. And then a soothing voice not spoken to her, but nonetheless less reassures her the healing process has begun..

Once again you quote no names for your characters, 
Edited by LadyR - 9 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazing piece the hatred she felt coming of in waves from herself and her son was over whelming loved that she also felt love amazing thanks for the pm.
rangprab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on depection of Rudra's Hatred and the impact of her deed to his life...
i didnt think someone would write about Rudra and Mala's estranged relationship let alone portray it with such finesse...

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the way you brought about the changes in a son's life through his mother's thoughts.
Her feelings of despair because of her son's hatred towards her and others.
Then how he finds love in his wife and how her love for him brings about peace and content in his life.
You really are a brilliant writer! 
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's. Beautiful piece of writing ! Well done Rae!