Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow - loved the latest installment of this wonderful series 
@AngelTeen - peace from Mala's perspective - intriguing - I am already in love with your stylistic way of writing that says so much more between the lines - but Rudra's hatred, Mala's guilt and self-hatred were painfully evident - as was Mala's peace when she heard Paro's voice - I could almost hear her sighing in relief that all hope was not lost that in the midst of war was peace - awesome!

@Zara - wow you killed them off! that was bold and brilliant! I was like no an incomplete love-story (adhoori kahani?) but then you brilliantly brought in the after-life scene - where they are still together in the same position - but no guns, bullets or trauma - just a perfect setting for peace and tranquility - that maybe their love-story could only find it's completeness in another world - where the story continues forever! Brilliant twist!
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ow my God! You killed them!! As I was reading, kept muttering 'pleae don't kill dem' please don't kill such a beautiful couple ! And den I realised u killed them ! * cry * that was simply heart wrenching !! Beautiful!!!Edited by Jaz1990 - 9 years ago
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Wow - loved the latest installment of this wonderful series 

@AngelTeen - peace from Mala's perspective - intriguing - I am already in love with your stylistic way of writing that says so much more between the lines - but Rudra's hatred, Mala's guilt and self-hatred were painfully evident - as was Mala's peace when she heard Paro's voice - I could almost hear her sighing in relief that all hope was not lost that in the midst of war was peace - awesome!

@Zara - wow you killed them off! that was bold and brilliant! I was like no an incomplete love-story (adhoori kahani?) but then you brilliantly brought in the after-life scene - where they are still together in the same position - but no guns, bullets or trauma - just a perfect setting for peace and tranquility - that maybe their love-story could only find it's completeness in another world - where the story continues forever! Brilliant twist!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!😳
Glad you liked the comparison😃
x
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Ow my God! You killed them!! As I was reading, kept muttering 'pleae don't kill dem' please don't kill such a beautiful couple ! And den I realised u killed them ! * cry * that was simply heart wrenching !! Beautiful!!!

Sorry for killing them sis, but alls well that ends well😳
x
mrsp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow havent visited the forum for a while but this makes it worthwhile!Outstanding!
piaviviandsena thumbnail
really beautiful! u described rudra's feeling so well. thax fr pm.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Liked the concept. Could feel Rudra's pain and frustration as well as Paro's innocent but irrepressible desire to be with him...maybe she had an inkling...sigh.
shhaina thumbnail
What a beautifully written OS and absolutely perfect title " Shaant". I loved it and almost cried as Rudra covered Paro's hand with sand and then when they wake up in another world. Beautiful just beautiful.
What you showed is the Peace for soul not just mind.

Thank You for writing this piece.

Shhaina
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Liked the concept. Could feel Rudra's pain and frustration as well as Paro's innocent but irrepressible desire to be with him...maybe she had an inkling...sigh.

*tight-wala hug*😳
xxx
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: shhaina

What a beautifully written OS and absolutely perfect title " Shaant". I loved it and almost cried as Rudra covered Paro's hand with sand and then when they wake up in another world. Beautiful just beautiful.

What you showed is the Peace for soul not just mind.

Thank You for writing this piece.

Shhaina

Welcome! Thanks for commenting. ðŸ˜³
xxx