meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
oho.. know what happened to khushi?? 
nuts4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Silver Lining...

"Can I speak to Mr. Raizada" a soft hurried voice came from other side. Aman transferred the call urgently to Aranv didn't know why he did so without any scrutiny but he felt that is the right thing to do at that moment.

"Hello is this Mr. Raizada, please sir transfer the call to him. It is very urgent i need to talk to him. It is matter of someones life very close to us."

This is the first thing he heard when he received call which Aman has transferred to his line.

"Yes Ms this is Mr. Raizada here how can i help you out."
"You are really ASR my Kuki's Aranv. Please tell me is that you."
"Yes I am Arnav,ASR but who is Kuki i dont know anybody with that name, and what help you want from me."
"I don't have enough time to tell you all this but please come to Shimla Working Women hostel to find something very precious to you there. Please don't ignore the call i beg you please come once else we will loose everything forever."

After exactly half an later he is all set go to Shimla. He was still unaware why he doing so even Aman and Nani were also not quite comfortable about his decision but he wanted to.

After that call he felt that he will find all answer to his questions and for that he can do anything. 

He had reached Shimla but don't know what to do further where to go? Why he is here? he was totally confused what to do now? 

Deep in his thought he was searching for only one source form that call Shimla Working Women hostel suddenly one scooter looses balance and hit him due to which he fall down and hit his head. He looses his conscious.

He open his eyes to find himself lying on the bed in hospital.

"Ahhh where I am,who brought me here,what happened?" he asked puzzled.

and then what he heard and seen took his breath away. His Khushi is standing there in front of him and talking to him. As if the same story is replaying again in his life.

"Khushiii"

"Oh hello, I am sorry I am Doctor Khushi actually i banged you with my scooter and you hit your head though the injury is not big but you lost your conscious so i brought you here to Missionary hospital where i am working. By the way when you had you last meal. Due to lack of food you lost you conscious. I had given you medicine and today you have to be here in the hospital tomorrow you can go."

She is my Khushi but why she is talking with me like I am totally stranger to her. Where is my Khushi who had always had a smile on her face where is that twinkle had gone due to which her eyes used to shine. She is my Khushi but something is a miss and damn if I let her go away from me.

Arnav was disturb he wanted to run behind her. Stop her hold her and ask what is happening why she is behaving like this. He was about to pull the IV and run suddenly he heard a voice the same voice who had called him and requested him to visit Shimla.

"Thanks for coming ASR, yes you are right she is my Kuki your Khushi. I am Payal her sister."

"Oh Payal I have heard lot about you but never got a chance to meet you and when we suppose to meet that accident happened and everything shattered."

"Indeed everything shattered destroyed in that accident. I still remember i was waiting for both of you at home it was quite late but still there was no news of you people and then I received call from hospital that your car as met with an accident I rushed and when I reached my whole world crashed there. Khushi was in ICU and you were no where to see."

"What Khushi was in ICU but the doctor said she had died on the spot and the body burned in the fire took placed. I was totally broken though my heart was not ready to accept the fact but he had given me the proof of her belonging. Oh what a foolish I was I should have searched her in the hospital how could have believed on someone else talk why i have not listened to my heart. Thanks Payal for taking care of her and bringing back to her to me. I am so so thankful to you."

"No stop it you have not got her yet. Yes she is alive but she had lost her memory she doesn't know anything after her graduation and when first time she came here. How she met you, who are you, in short, the time she spend with you is totally wiped out from her memory. And on top of that some one is not happy to see her with you and that was the reason for your that accident. I have received call asking me to take away from you or else next time i will loose her. So i have brought her here. It took almost 2 years for her recover from her accident she is fine but you can see she is not the same Khushi anymore. She doesn't chirp like a bird. Hardly smile you can feel she is not my Kuki anymore, I could have not called you but can't see her like this and I know only you can bring that Khushi back from dark,only you can save her protect her. I am trusting you with my life please don't break it. Please bring her back."

After listening to everything Aranv's was confused what to do should he be happy that his Khushi is alive in-front of him or sad to know that she forgot everything thing, she forgot their love their promises. No she can't because she once said " Arnav I love you with my soul. My heart can stop my mind may wont recognize you but my soul can never stop or never forget you."

"So Khushi be ready to fall in love with me again and this time forever"

Abhi, mujh mein kahin

(Now, somewhere inside me)

Baaki thodi si hai zindagi

(A little life is left)

Jagi, dhadkan nayi

(A new heartbeat has woken up)

Jana zinda hoon main toh abhi

(I came to know that I am alive)

Kuch aisi lagan

(That kind of dedication)

Is lamhe mein hai

(Is there in this moment)

Yeh lamha kahan tha mera?

(Where was this moment?)

Ab hai samne

(It is in front of me)

Isse chu lu zara?

(Should I touch it?)

Maar jau ya jee lu zara?

(Should I die or should I live?)

Khushiya chum lu ya ro lu zara?

(Should I kiss the happiness or should I cry a little?)

Maar jau ya jee lu zara?

Ho, abhi mujh mein kahin

(Now, somewhere inside me)

Baaki thodi si hai zindagi

(A little life is left)

Ho, dhoop mein jalte huye tan ko

(The body which was burning in the sun)

Chaya ped ki mil gayi

(Has got the shade of a tree)

Roothe bache ki hasi jaise

(Like the smile of an angry child)

Fooslane se phir khil gayi

(Has bloosomed after cajoling)

Kuch aisa hi ab mehsoos dil ko ho raha hai

(My heart can feel something like that)

Barso ke purane zakhm pe malham laga sa hai

(Like ointment has been applied on an ages old wound)

Kuch aisa reham

(That kind of mercy)

Is lamhe mein hai

(Where was this moment?)

Ab hai samne

(It is standing in front of me)

Isse chu lu zara?

(Should I touch it?)

Maar jau ya jee lu zara?

Maar jau ya jee lu zara?

Dor se tuti patang jaisi

(Like the kite which has been cut of from the string)

Thi yeh zindagani meri

(Was my life)

Aaj ho kal ho mera na ho

(Today is mine, tomorrow may or may not be mine)

Har din thi kahani meri

(That was my story everyday)

Ek bandhan naya piche se ab mujhko bulaye

(A new bond is calling me now from behind)

Aane wale kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sata jaye?

(Why is tomorrow worrying me?)

Ek aisi chubhan

(One prick like this)

Is lamhe mein hai

(Where was this moment?)

Ab hai samne

(It is standing in front of me)

Isse chu lu zara?

(Should I touch it?)

Maar jau ya jee lu zara?

Maar jau ya jee lu zara?

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i have a gut feeling that its anjali's doing๐Ÿ˜ก
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love the title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
AdventureAwaits thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
great dear
what happen to Khushi?
so she lost her memory!!!
and is Anjali doing this???

READ MY WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX
thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh thats so sad Khushi lost her memory, is Anjali responsible? thank god Arnav decided to win her back
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
wow wooo awesome update 
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing part
loved it
thanks for the pm
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail