Love Jaisa Kuch Kuch

nuts4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"Hi friends main Khushi, naam to suna hi hoga? Nahi suna chalo koi gal nahi ab suna na  tho now I will make sure you won't forget me ye Khushi ka pinky promise hai."

Finally landed to India after 4 years spending in Boston where I went to finish my dream. Yes my dream you will think I must be back with strong rich family support born with silver spoon but if I tell you people that I have lost my parents at very tender age I don't know who are my parents are. Spent all my life before going to Boston in  orphanage HOPE orphanage my first home. 

Still I wanted to go and study in Boston and achieve that height which will be always dream for anyone but now I am very happy fulfilling the promise which I had given to myself. I am Dr.Khushi this is my story.

Now you must be wondering how I did this it all happened with all my hard work my Devi maiya's blessing I completed my education on scholarships hu lucky enough though, and by working in local Bresto. 

OK OK so now came back to India to start a new era of my life. Let's see what life has stored for me. Oh see while talking with you I totally forgot that Payal my only family no no she is not related to me she met me in Boston was my senior but we click immediately on first day when I asked her help to find my classroom and then there was no looking back. She was like my elder sister the family I got. I love her can do anything.

That is also one reason I am here in India to be with her. Now I won't loose my only family. OK now let me get going she must be waiting for me.

Frnds this is small story I was thinking to write. Please tell me how it is and should I continue. I am little worried because my first story LOVE is not that great so if this is not good then I won't go further coz it hurts when no one reads it...

Hope you will understand me d help me to take the best decision.

Thanks and love you

Who's that Girl?????   below after 5 post

Vulturezzz ( https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4040201&TPN=2 )

Dawn https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4040201&TPN=3&#p107769801)

Clouds...( https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4040201&TPN=4&#p108661964 )

Silver Lining ( https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4040201&TPN=6&#p108903782 )

Ek Baar Phir (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/111337535)

Edited by nuts4u - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
interesting and awesome start
I like khushi's bubbly and chirpy character. 
looking forward to read this storu.
continue and update soon
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting
Looking forward to read more ๐Ÿ˜Š
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
believe don't ask anyone for writing the story further, write for yourself, agreed that likes and comments matters but you know what when I started number of likes were invisible

but I tried and didn't stopped and I write for my pleasure

So keep writing till you want but remember one thing never leave your story in between

this is not a best quality of a writer

As for the start

It seems an interesting stories... do continue
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting.. Khushi is doctor and Orphan... And Arnav? Eager to know...
nuts4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: oKBSo

believe don't ask anyone for writing the story further, write for yourself, agreed that likes and comments matters but you know what when I started number of likes were invisible

but I tried and didn't stopped and I write for my pleasure

So keep writing till you want but remember one thing never leave your story in between

this is not a best quality of a writer

As for the start

It seems an interesting stories... do continue

Thanks dear...I will not leave the story in between...and thanks for boosting the moral...will surely write 
nuts4u thumbnail

Who's that Girl?????

Finally Landed after long business trip. I am happy another feather in my cap but you no what I am not feeling that happiness I am not feeling content something is missing. World knows me as ruthless business men ASR who has very sharp mind but without heart.

I am that's true very young age I took charge to be my family support after my parents death and my uncles cheating who throw us out from our house in middle of the night. Luckily my mothers family accepted me and my sister and Nani took us under her wings.

That day I have taken oath of bring back everything to my family which has snatched from us. I did succeeded in that I got everything more than that.

I am supporting everyone my Di, Nani and full family but strangely there is no one whom I can say is my support. I have lost myself in this full journey.

Today when I am standing here I want to feel the happiness want someone to stand by my side as my support I also want one shoulder to cry.  With whom I will be Arnav no ASR no Chote but just Arnav. I want someone with whom I will think with my heart not with my mind.'

Arnav was coming out of terminal with all this thoughts in his mind suddenly air around him has changed soft cold breeze touch his face and he felt immense pleasure and peace. He heard a tinkle of laughter like soft music and turn his head towards that direction and spotted a young girl kissing a small girl and laughing don't know why but her laughter brought smile on ASR lips as well. He was facing her back can see only her butt long copper brown soft silky smooth hairs her slender figure. She was wearing ice blue jeans and bubble pink color t shirt. The cloths were fitted her perfectly even her face was not visible but still Arnav wanted to lose himself to her.

"What the, get a grip Raizada, you are not a bloody teenager so you are thinking like this. Control your self. "

I don't know why but I wanted to loose myself to her. I wanted to know more about her. I feel like she is the one meant for me. With whom I will be Aranv.

He heard her shouting Jiji' and running towards the lady must be waiting for her. Stupid girl ran without taking her luggage. Then remember it and came back tapped her head and went away towards her sister with luggage this time. Her this small action brought a smile again on my lips. See without doing anything twice this mystery girl brought smile on lips. I am feeling very relax and damn if I let her go away from me.

I started walking towards her to know who is she and have a look from front side and I am sure she must beautiful, because she is my Angel after all.

" ASR, oh I missed you so much" I heard this voice calling me out and that last person I wish to see is in front of me.

Edited by nuts4u - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav saw Khushi... She is always like that sanki... Nice update... continue...
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update 
ASR is in the picture. Khuhsi has already charmed Arnav. I am sure her melodious voice is going to haunt his night. I hope he see her face. 
Arnav POV is very well written. I think his search for the perfect person who could be his support and share his life with now ends. 
I think the girl who greeted Arnav in the end was lavanyah.
Update next chapter soon 
AdventureAwaits thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hi sweety and thanx for pm
the story seems to be very interessting

i love it

i would tell you the same like my oKBSo

and i have one small request

if you write in hindi can you write translation too for the hindi sentences
i don't understand hindi and i would like to understand what you write๐Ÿ˜Š

and i love your writingskills