i loved it
archaKashyap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
m sure its either anjali or lavanya behind the accident.. continue soon
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
jus came across this story and loved it.
please update soon and do pm me
Arshicraze13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsum update and lovely ff
nuts4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

EK BAAR PHIR...

"Why you have not informed me earlier ,Payal" asked Arnav " do you know how I was living all these year without her. Wanted to end my life but somewhere was feeling that she is alive and will come in front of me someday. Try to search her every where but failed to find her I was living dead Payal. Each day was like punishment for me. What took you so long to come and inform about her? tell me Payal tell me what you got in all this? Why you kept my life my Khushi hidden from me? "

"I was scared for my baby sister ASR. I was scared for her life because what happened was not mere accident but it was planned attempt to kill her. I was helpless wanted to save her and keep her safe that was more important that time. Don't you feel so." Asked Payal

"I am sorry Payal instead of thanking you for saving my life I am accusing you for hiding the truth from me. Yes how can I forget you said the risk on her life, but I am thankful to you for what ever you did for us I am in debt of you for life."

"No please don't say so she is not only you life but mine too. I can't loose her so for my selfish reason I did everything. I could have not informed you still but now the situation asked me to do so that's why I have called you."

Arnav was confused and gave questioning look to her. She continued further

"I have completed my masters as you know for saving her I have left my previous job and shifted here with her working in small firm. But Khushi was very disturb on my this decision she was not ready to spoil my career my aspiration for her which I was happy to do. After her recovery she joined here in this hospital and she herself started searching good opportunity for me and I have got also but the job location is Mumbai and on her pressuring I have agreed to join there. I was requesting her to come along with me but she said she is happy with her work here and don't want to come along. I have left no other option then to call you because you are the only person whom I can trust for her life. But now I am little worried how you will do that because your business is in Delhi and her life is still in risk if she come again in front of those devils. We have to keep her hidden till she gets her memory or till the risk goes."

"Hey that is not the problem I am CMD of AR and now I have decided to open a new branch here in Shimla as I liked the location" he said and winked at Payal.

Payal broke into laughter after hearing so " Oh ASR you are simply fabulous."

"where is she is staying currently?" he asked

"currently we are staying in Working Women's Hostel. We were about to get rented apartment but my job got confirmed I don't wanted her to leave alone so we dropped the plan"

Payal cleared and waited for his comment but instead of saying anything to her Aranv picked up his cell and called someone.

"Yes listen don't disclose where I am currently to anyone and I will be staying here for long time need a Apartment so arrange the same in one hours time and inform me immediately"

After and hour he received the call after hearing thank the person and faced Payal for further talk

"I have got a Apartment here and now you some how need to tell her to shift in with me."

Payal was happy and then clouded with worry about making Khushi agree for shifting with Arnav.

Suddenly they heard the voice which brought smile on there faces.

"Hello Mr. Raizada I came to inform you about your reports which came normal and you perfectly fine can discharge by tomorrow morning. Take care of your self and take your medicine properly and please don't skip your meals."

"Dr. Khushi, hmmm I am new to this location don't know anyone you are the first person whom I met rather dashed. if you wont feel offended I want to request you something can we be friends?"

after listening this Khushi gave first smile which reached to her eyes and said " Oh you want to be friend with me I am the most boring person on this planet"

"What you are you don't know" Khushi gave confused look to Arnav after hearing this. He quickly covered and said " you don't worry I will change you for better." and winked

She laugh first time after 2 year by looking this Payal got tears in her eyes who was still unnoticed by Khushi.

"Ok sure I would like to be friend with you but on one condition call me Khushi not Dr. Khushi else I will always feel that I am dealing with my patient."

"Oh that will be taken care but you have stop me calling Mr. Raizada I feel like 60 years old School principle." She again burst into laughter the sight soothed two hearts in the room after 2 years burning. Suddenly she noticed Payal in the room.

"Jiji, what you are doing here Marry told me you had come but was failed to locate you thought you must have left as you have to do your packing and here you are. But what you are doing here with him?"

"How can I leave with out meeting you and answer to your second question is while searching for you I came here and found him. He is one my relative so was talking with him."

"Oh he is the same person whom I have banged tough it was not my mistake. He only came to meet me." and winked at him

"What the"

all three of them burst into laughter. Payal gave mute thank you to Arnav after seeing Khushi coming back into life for which Arnav said no and touched his heart.

" Khushi" Payal called "Today evening I will be going to Mumbai I wanted to request you something please don't say no to it. Try to understand me for asking that I am very much worried for you. On you request and force I am joining so far from you but now you have to listen to me and agree what I am going to ask now"

"Stop playing riddles jiji and tell me what I have to do."

"ASR is here for opening new branch of his business in Shimla he has bought apartment here and I want you to shift with him. Don't take me wrong please I am very very worried for you and I can trust Aranv on my life that's why I am requesting you please don't say no."

"But Jiji how can I..I mean" Khushi was confused how to answer.

"Khushi before Payal's relative I am urs"

"Uhhh" Khushi and Payal widen their eyes on this comment of Arnav. One with confusion and other with worry of blunder he had created. Arnav quickly covered his word and said" Oh I mean to say my friend so wont you help me to settle in this new location. I promise I wont harm you Gentlemen promise will be in my limit."

"No don't take me wrong I am not questioning your character please."

After thinking for some time she agreed to shift with him two people in the room was very happy on her this decision.

"Done then you discharge me tomorrow evening when your duty hours will get over we will fist go to you hostel after picking your luggage from there we will go to our home."

Khushi gave smile to him and left with Payal leaving very much contend Arnav behind with soft smile on his lips... 

Sorry for the late update was little tide up in real world. Though I know no one missed me :-(

_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey nice update... welcome back :)
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.update
so khushi will shift with arnav
thnx for pm
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Khushi and Payal will move in with Arnav. Sparks are sure to fly.
Super update👍🏼
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
loved it...