Abhi-Pragya: Caption the PIC..New on PG 5

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
So as the title goes...this post is mainly for ABHIGYA fans...So please NO BASHING ...πŸ˜ƒ
Here is a pic I found: Caption this...

Remember ur CAPTION CAN BE FUNNY, SILLY, ROMANTIC, LOVING BUT NOT BASHFUL...

So lets go ABHIGYA fans...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Absoluv - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Here is mine : 

WHY are they NOT showing  me with ABHI ??? Afterall..HE is the ONE for me...
Absoluv thumbnail
What a massttt scene this was : Caption this one : 

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Absoluv

What a massttt scene this was : Caption this one : 

wowww

Absoluv thumbnail
I know dear...right...I am just watching the OLD scenes of ABHIGYA...again & again...πŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6MSJiD3Q6PE[/YOUTUBE]

All the dialogues that ABHI says in this scene are pretty symbolic of their UPCOMING luv storyyy...for which v r all waiting...πŸ˜›

I luv Pragya's reactions to all the questions ABhi asks and his assumptions about why she jumped in the water...πŸ˜†
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

I know dear...right...I am just watching the OLD scenes of ABHIGYA...again & again...πŸ˜‰

All the dialogues that ABHI says in this scene are pretty symbolic of their UPCOMING luv storyyy...for which v r all waiting...πŸ˜›

I luv Pragya's reactions to all the questions ABhi asks and his assumptions about why she jumped in the water...πŸ˜†

yaaaπŸ˜†

first i saw the pics of this scene me was like confuse how pragya in abhi arms i have no idea then i watch the epic eakta mata have something different for us πŸ˜†me even dont think pragya will fall down and then abhi will help her then again me confuse wht r abhi doing near beach πŸ˜†then one more surprise is there   he is doing shooting πŸ˜†over all i love this scene very much hope we get like this scenes in upcoming epic also 
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

yaaaπŸ˜†

first i saw the pics of this scene me was like confuse how pragya in abhi arms i have no idea then i watch the epic eakta mata have something different for us πŸ˜†me even dont think pragya will fall down and then abhi will help her then again me confuse wht r abhi doing near beach πŸ˜†then one more surprise is there   he is doing shooting πŸ˜†over all i love this scene very much hope we get like this scenes in upcoming epic also 

Yup...this scene I have already watched 10 times...the ONLY thing I did not like about this scene is the COMPUTER GRAPHICS they used...

🀣
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

this scene was absolutely amazing. when first time i saw precap i thought how Pragya in Abhis Arms but after the scene i was like what a symbolism of destiny by Ekta. That scene was so cute & Abhigya were looking so hot. Sizzling chemistry. Hope we get more such scenes.
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Yup...this scene I have already watched 10 times...the ONLY thing I did not like about this scene is the COMPUTER GRAPHICS they used...

🀣

yaaa i thinkk they use computer graphics when pragya was walking the road is also look a graphic not real 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Rockstar: Girl, listen carefully,  if you don't become my no. 1 fan, I will throw you in the ocean again!