Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Congo for the nEW At peeps! 
🥳
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
NEW ARTICLE on bhai...😉...

so so true mere bhai...u r often bein misunderstood..thtsy i call u,u r yet another controversial child jst lik my other fav heros...sahi hai...i end up bein fans of such BINDAAS PERSONALITIES...bt thts the best part...they r REAL...no need to FAKE..!!

Love u BHAI for wht u r...😃😃...

n ahem ahem v KNOW the "taal mel" b/w u and ur frnd jee-divz...😆😉...dikhta hai onscreen 😉😆
http://newstvshow.blogspot.in/2014/05/karan-patel-i-am-very-often.html

Karan Patel : I am very often misunderstood

Karan Patel, who plays Raman Bhalla in Yeh Hai Mohabattein, is enjoying his new image that of an angry young man. But much like his onscreen character, Karan feels that he is misunderstood even off screen. "Since I am not diplomatic, I am often misquoted and misunderstood," he says.
Karan, who does not get along with his "wife" on the show, is all praise for her off it. About co-star Divyanka Tripathi, who he was once rumoured to not get along with, Karan says, "She is very cooperative and we get along really well. The understanding is such that even if one of us improvises in a scene, the other one gets it and picks it up from there. It really helps to deliver a good performance."
Although Karan is single and looking to mingle, he says there's little time for that given his hectic schedule. "I have no personal life! I have had to move my gym to the sets in fact. I hardly get to see my family these days and am beginning to forget how they look. But it's all worth it in the end when I see my mother and my fans happy with my work. That is extremely rewarding and helps me to keep working hard at what I do."
We couldn't resist asking Karan what kind of a girl will make for an ideal match for him. He says, "I want a girl who is extremely humble, pretty, intelligent and above all, treats my family like her own. I truly believe that a woman can make or break a family and home there are no in-betweens when it comes to this."
In the little time that he gets and attends social events, Karan is known to be quite the "Mr Well Dressed" according to his friends and industrywallahs. How does he put together his looks?
He says, "I like wearing jeans and T-shirts or linen trousers and casual shirts on most days. My look is very casual most of the times. However if I'm attending a formal event, then I prefer wearing suits. I don't fuss about clothes too much. Thankfully, almost everything I wear looks good on me (winks)."

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
loveeed the interview. LOVEEE ❤️
-Ursh- thumbnail
Freebie

Edited by -Ursh- - 9 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
NB... e24 update kar? n sbs/sbb hai?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
E24 seg
http://telly-serials.in/media/video.php?id=1373025

awww lovely seg...!! thnx a lot for sharing..

Divz ws lookin so so pretty...!!

Raman totally suprisingly shocked hearing punjabi speech...!!

aww poor Divz hvin tough time rehearsin punjabi lines..😆..bt am sure by the end she would ROCK it..!!

btw heres the two screenshots i took..

.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Karan Patel : I am very often misunderstood

Karan, who does not get along with his "wife" on the show, is all praise for her off it. About co-star Divyanka Tripathi, who he was once rumoured to not get along with, Karan says, "She is very cooperative and we get along really well. The understanding is such that even if one of us improvises in a scene, the other one gets it and picks it up from there. It really helps to deliver a good performance."

Bold-Srk too says that he is always misunderstood. 😆
Anyway.Koi kuch bhi kahe hum thodi na misunderstand karne waale hai Karan ko.😉
Red- Hum aap dono ke understanding ko acche se samajhte hai.😃😆
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We couldn't resist asking Karan what kind of a girl will make for an ideal match for him. He says, "I want a girl who is extremely humble, pretty, intelligent and above all, treats my family like her own. I truly believe that a woman can make or break a family and home there are no in-betweens when it comes to this."
hipe u get a beatiful kudi...😳..all the beat..nik kee bhai...😆
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj bhi no sbs sbb?
Hadd hai.😡